The Fall of MTS

netjakdim

i have just been given an account on world 28 and i currently do not know a single player. any advice for a girl who just wants to play and find a tribe? xxX

There we go adjusted that last bit for you. The bunch of pervs running loose around here you might get a better response with that extra keystroke:icon_biggrin:

Anyway welcome to the world and BTW what tribe are you with??:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

anyone playing again? Im on w57 if anyone else is! (co-playing a small insignificant account in PUNCH!)

DeletedUser

lol, I want to say yes but deep down i dont think i could handle spending as much time on tw as I use to when I played this world, bloody co playing an account now where it seems half the use to be best (cheating/arrogant) tribe are attacking a 500k account rather than the players actually wiping the floor with them.

Anyway hows this world panning out? Whos MTS going to crush next?

I might take up your offer if im still unemployed (bad times) after next week!

DeletedUser

Ha we are finishing up with WB now. We finally beat/outlasted DRINK after 2years. It's currently a three-way alliance with MTS-PanDa?-~L~. What happens next no one knows...

DeletedUser

drink never stood a chance. Dont know much about recent times but MTS never back stabbed anyone when i was there, if your talking about SITH, wasnt a back stab in any way

RedEagle59

drink never stood a chance. Dont know much about recent times but MTS never back stabbed anyone when i was there, if your talking about SITH, wasnt a back stab in any way

I was not talking about Sith :icon_evil: I was talking about APOX and during the war against Sith when Drink! decided to come and help their allys MTS backstabed APOX and removed the alliance with us to ally with Drink!.

facts not fiction

aussieeagle

The Lish

I've got a long enough memory to be able to tell you exactly why we ended the alliance with APOX.

We pushed a lot of support up to defend them against incoming attacks; the reports we saw of the attacks showed conclusively that only MTS troops were defending APOX villages.
APOX tried lying to us about it and telling us it wasn't so but when our players had troops killed defending an APOX village and the attack reports showed that no other troops were defending it was kinda obvious .. we issued the order to pull support and we dropped the alliance.

It was nothing to do with becoming allies to DRINK!, it was all to do with the fact that APOX were using us for defence and not putting their own support in place as well .. and then lying to us about it.

poise

I've got a long enough memory to be able to tell you exactly why we ended the alliance with APOX.

We pushed a lot of support up to defend them against incoming attacks; the reports we saw of the attacks showed conclusively that only MTS troops were defending APOX villages.
APOX tried lying to us about it and telling us it wasn't so but when our players had troops killed defending an APOX village and the attack reports showed that no other troops were defending it was kinda obvious .. we issued the order to pull support and we dropped the alliance.

It was nothing to do with becoming allies to DRINK!, it was all to do with the fact that APOX were using us for defence and not putting their own support in place as well .. and then lying to us about it.

Can agree 100% with this. Before the alliance was cancelled with APOX, we had mailed the leaders for sometime asking what was going on and why where they not supporting there own villages.

No expalnation was ever given. Fact - APOX used MTS troops instead of there own to defend there villages without asking us first.

gemadar

Can agree 100% with this. Before the alliance was cancelled with APOX, we had mailed the leaders for sometime asking what was going on and why where they not supporting there own villages.

No expalnation was ever given. Fact - APOX used MTS troops instead of there own to defend there villages without asking us first.

How dare you complain! thats what allies are for is'nt it.

poise

My apoligies, you are totally right :icon_smile:. MTS should have carried on and used there all their troops up in the defence of APOX. Me bad!!!

DeletedUser

For once i agree with MTS if APOX didn't want to support there own villages why should MTS have to do it for them. A tribes alliance should be equal for both sides, one side should not pull all of the weight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89573

Well, the end is here and MTS~L and panda made it. And inspite of what gula said many TD members made it through and won this world. WB is no more. Long Live Joy!!!!!!!!!!