The Fall of MTS

DeletedUser

Regardless of what you think we are your wrong, though ~L~ so much for your the point "we leave drink because we feel that we could make more of an effect on mts doing our own thing."

Not the main reason but I can't expect someone in a position such as yours to know all the facts :)

What has happened?

around 3000 villages turned barb in our areas/newly acquired areas and we wanted to keep them rather then have to spend a few month fighting over them. Its called thinking tactically.

well you lied

Erm.. No, as a matter of fact, in general, the members who make Up ~L~ did far more damage to MTS while under the ~L~ banner then tehy ever did under the Drink! one.

and you guys are a bunch of cowards, seeing this is a mts topic thread, what has ~L~ done since they left drink other then attack a tribe smaller then them?

Noble barbs? :lol:

Not much against mts, you were more effective in drink due to better leadership.

And the award for the most inaccurate statement of the year goes to.... Gula! Well done sir, come and collect your price! *Hands Gula a "How not to say stupid things for Dummies" guide*

DeletedUser

Well reasons why ~L~ did better when they left for 1 mainly the breakthrough of babozy31 and scottishjim. Either way it was a group effort if you tell me. It seems like theres a lot of trash talking in the game that will never end. yes the world can change some more.. maybe another branch of MTS will remake a new tribe or some of DRINK! joining in C+C too or DRINK! making a new branch. or ~L~ can easily turn into Panda vice versa. or Lafr become duke of MTS and destroys the whole worldy by himself. Or maybe we all just never war like ~L~ and all noble barbs till there is no more barbs left. common guys lets all sing the ~L~ song.

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND NOBLE ALL THE BARBS!!! (Don't be shy, even if your not in ~L~)

Lafr0062

or Lafr become duke of MTS and destroys the whole worldy by himself

Its comments like that - why people dont know where you are coming from, did my chat with Gula have anything to do with ricevase??? lol....I mean seriously, you must be the most bi-polar kid in this game, it was just last week you had your nose so far up my arse I couldn't fart,...I should just start posting your little chats, so we can all laugh as a group.

Secondly, you joining C+C ???

ricevase today at 16:35
wow a lawyer, thats great bro i hope you 2 well though. My sister is a lawyer and somehow once you get that degree you can easily make good money as long as you know the right people. lol she had no knowledge but my cousin does so it worked out great for them starting their own office.. Not sure what type of law ur future wife is planning to do but definately can make some big bucks. Well bro to be honest, as much as I don't want you in the game, I rather have you stay till the end. You can cat my vills all you want to be honest, I really dont' care as much lately. I might join C+C, in hopes I don't attack or get attacked by anybody lol. :) well i wonder if u guys would allow that to happen. at least you know lish won't be getting incomings from me.

rice as per usual, I love out little chats ping me anytime. :)

Last edited:

Lafr0062

Lafr come on down mts needs there war leader over in k68/k69 area.

I think the war might turn towards mts winning if you appear on all fronts, then surely all your enemies will quit in fear.

Regardless, mail me in game if you want to keep this up.

FYI - I try to not isolate my clusters, not recommended but I don't expect you to know that. :)

DeletedUser

Well reasons why ~L~ did better when they left for 1 mainly the breakthrough of babozy31 and scottishjim. Either way it was a group effort if you tell me.

Indeed, but I dont think that its much debate that L's players were mostly more actively against MTS when in L and not in Drink.

Or maybe we all just never war like ~L~ and all noble barbs till there is no more barbs left. common guys lets all sing the ~L~ song.

I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND NOBLE ALL THE BARBS!!! (Don't be shy, even if your not in ~L~)

Well its seems as much Drink's song as it does L's. Drink!, and I mean Drink without including their affiliates, nobled 706 barbs this month alone... that 12 days. drink are nobling 59 barbs a day.
And anyway Rice, the hugging suggested in your song would be more fitting with a tribe trying to recruit its way to victory, if you were to ask me
:icon_wink:

A comparative aspect, ~L~ nobled 1000 since 1st of May. An average of 23 per day.
At the rate Drink are going they'll be on 2400 over the same time period

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And do tell, on top of those barbs drink is also in a war and going positive stats wise, what does that say?

if that was true of drink cookie, then mts should be doing better against drink. But unlike ~L~ they are able to fight and noble barbs, too bad ~L~ can't multi-task.

Also the prize you can keep it for yourself, I feel the prestige leader of ~L~ needs it more then the insignificant leader of WB, which keep in mind WB is absolutely worthless and is only alive because lafr isn't on our war front.

Now lafr you said things will change what do you mean by that?

DeletedUser

Anyone else out there, reading this thread, munching on popcorn and just laughing at how hilarious this is? :p!
Keep this up guys, its almost more fun than fighting MTS ;)!

But on a side note Cookie, Drink have about triple the amount of players in ~L~ and so its much easier for us to collectively noble up the barbs than it is for ~L~ so its sort of unfair to say that we are the bigger barb noblers, in terms of how fast we are nobling them up xD (if u get what i mean lol, sorry i suck at english eventhough im from england :p). And in all honesty, there would be no need for us to noble the barbs if you hadnt started nobling barbs first.

DeletedUser

mahajan, I try to agree with them and they find something to hurl my way. lol

DeletedUser

And do tell, on top of those barbs drink is also in a war and going positive stats wise, what does that say?
They've lots of noblemen? They're not achieving their full potential in this war? They aren't fully committed to ending the world like they say otherwise they'd use their noble on the enemy? All of these things :)

if that was true of drink cookie, then mts should be doing better against drink. But unlike ~L~ they are able to fight and noble barbs, too bad ~L~ can't multi-task.

Well once WB can do anything except lose let me know and I'll reconsider taking offence to what you say :icon_wink:

Also the prize you can keep it for yourself, I feel the prestige leader of ~L~ needs it more then the insignificant leader of WB, which keep in mind WB is absolutely worthless and is only alive because lafr isn't on our war front.

You're only alive because of Drink protection and morale :icon_redface:

Now lafr you said things will change what do you mean by that?

I think he meant that oyu might actually make some good posts on here :icon_cool: :axemen: :villagers:

Anyone else out there, reading this thread, munching on popcorn and just laughing at how hilarious this is? :p!
Keep this up guys, its almost more fun than fighting MTS ;)!

But on a side note Cookie, Drink have about triple the amount of players in ~L~ and so its much easier for us to collectively noble up the barbs than it is for ~L~ so its sort of unfair to say that we are the bigger barb noblers, in terms of how fast we are nobling them up xD (if u get what i mean lol, sorry i suck at english eventhough im from england :p). And in all honesty, there would be no need for us to noble the barbs if you hadnt started nobling barbs first.

If I remember correctly it was well before ~L~ nobled those 700 barbs that Redhotz posted a tribe CM asking everyone in Drink, beer, vodka, to noble little barbs in their clusters. So I'm not sure that the "you started it" argument really works. especially as Drink have always been barbs nobles, or had barb noblers in them and because of the amount of time Drink have been around, by definition they "started it". Anyway, you make it sound like we're enemies or have been nobling aggressively against each other in barb terms. It was Me, an L member, who forced the "no barb nobling in shared K's" rule in our border agreement, kinda evidencing that we had no intention in out clustering you in our shared territory.

DeletedUser

"Well once WB can do anything except lose let me know and I'll reconsider taking offence to what you say"

and so, explain to me how WB is losing to MTS family, you want to talk about that ~L~ thing going on in the north then make a topic or use the lovely bash WB thread were your pretty face has not been seen

DeletedUser

"Well once WB can do anything except lose let me know and I'll reconsider taking offence to what you say"

and so, explain to me how WB is losing to MTS family, you want to talk about that ~L~ thing going on in the north then make a topic or use the lovely bash WB thread were your pretty face has not been seen

so in the year leading up to WB and SOA's disappearance because L beat them in 24 hours: You lost this war because your tribes left to join Drink. Lose 1
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: WB, SOA
Side 2:
Tribes: MTS, *MTS*

Timeframe: 12/06/2010 00:00:00 to 13/06/2011 00:08:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 581
Difference: 390

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,693,175
Side 2: 4,983,725
Difference: 3,290,550

chart

[/spoil]

Then War against ~L~: You tribe memebrs left to join drink, you lost this war too. Lose 2
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: WB, SOA
Side 2:
Tribes: ~L~

Timeframe: 31/03/2010 00:00:00 to 02/04/2011 00:08:03

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 112
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 200,788
Side 2: 845,230
Difference: 644,442

chart

[/spoil]

WB have done nothing but lose so far.

DeletedUser

Well i couldn't expect such an important person to understand anything someone like me try to say, first off. This is not a ~L~ is amazing thread, you want an ego boost make a thread about ~L~. I'll be sure to visit.

Secondly do you know why MTS got all of those conquers?

Do you seriously know? or you just going by stats because thats all you know how to read?

DeletedUser

Well i couldn't expect such an important person to understand anything someone like me try to say, first off. This is not a ~L~ is amazing thread, you want an ego boost make a thread about ~L~. I'll be sure to visit.

Secondly do you know why MTS got all of those conquers?

Do you seriously know? or you just going by stats because thats all you know how to read?

Those conquers came from your tribe. Whether they were inactive or not, still losses. You still lost.

And I feel L have enough attention atm without needing to draw more to it with an attention seeking thread :icon_cool::axemen::villagers:

DeletedUser

Also do you know what losing truelly is?

There are set backs, and there are pushes forward.

I diplomatically took over k69 through recruitment.

Jann the Man, and ogre557 two players that owned most of k69.

just for your amusement i can bring back a Jann quote, and if you want i can get him to post here to tell you about k69

"i had RL issues that needed attending, and was gone for awhile, and it meant i had sitters, i had a problem with getting internet access as well as pc access for sometime, and was having to when i could get to it, my sons pc, so my account was in slow mode for sometime, and it was also the fact that for some time (couple of 3 weeks of over 1000 incomings to all my villages meant a lot of work for sitters and myself, and a major lack of sleep, trying to dodge and snipe attacks, very difficult to keep up with identifying attacks at those sort of numbers, up and till about 3 weeks before christmas i was still up to around 600 incoming consistently, i spoke to the lish to inform him i was back, and that my intentions was to retake every village that had been taken, by them and that i would not be defeated, and although it would be an up hill battle for me, i would be destroying 10 of thousands of their troops and to bring it on. I managed from that point to get a bit of support and managed due to being on holiday that week to destroy all but a few nukes, and retake every village they then took of me, bar 1 i think it was. I work on a this village is gonna go on this next hit, so i sent a half nuke with a noble in it, to land a few mins after they took the village, and what a bummer a pre nobled village is when the first noble takes it, and their next 3 re noble it killing every thing, only to find me land mins later.

I would like to take this opportunity while i am on this subject to thank everyone involved in helping me out against my onslaught from mts Sitters, support etc. I THANK YOU GUYS

and thats why mjevans will pay for his opportunist village taking."

Regardless, due to a ban we lost him, mts ate up those villages,
ogre557 received several incomings from TD family and MTS, and gave up. Just let his account sit there, we withdrew all of our support and tried to take what we could.

does not speak for all conquers but speaks for a lot.

Because WB lost k69 does not mean we lost, it's a set back. Jann was from MTS, and ogre557 was from .:TD:.

and anyways you guys keep on saying drink is the only reason that WB is alive so if Drink was losing then WB would be losing.

Losing is when there is no chance to win, which MTS, the chance for them i would say it is pretty slim, not saying they aren't a good tribe, and that it will die easy, not at all.

The guys in MTS are the ones you have to worry about, they want to fight, they aren't tired of war, and there are very good players in the tribe still.

They will put up a great fight, no doubt. But, for how long?

on a side note you take soa out of the whole equation and you just

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: MTS, *MTS*

Timeframe: 12/06/2010 00:00:00 to 13/06/2011 00:08:03

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 357
Difference: 207

chart

Side 1: 1,337,888
Side 2: 3,031,928
Difference: 1,694,040

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

akirk541

Wow that really doesnt make it any better for you guy :icon_biggrin:, its just funny :lol:

I think drinks letting MTS noble you guys so that then they can noble them off MTS and get a gain, while slowly diminishing WB without WB being any the wiser :icon_surprised: Haha, im just pissing about, fun thread tho guys enjoyed reading it, just dont make your posts too long for me after the 2nd paragraph I start to get bored...

DeletedUser

"Wow that really doesnt make it any better for you guy , its just funny"

Not much better but it shows that he added SOA for a reason, take a look

this below is just WB against mts family

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 357
Difference: 207

this is WB and SOA against MTS family

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 581
Difference: 390

which means SOA conquered 41 villages and lost 224.

WB having an effect against MTS is different then SOA having one because WB and SOA had different fronts, SOA's in the north, while WB in the eastern south.

i didn't really understand what you said though after
"I think drinks letting MTS noble you guys so that then they can noble them off MTS and get a gain, while slowly diminishing WB without WB being any the wiser"

could you explain that?

akirk541

You go so far to convince someone who does even care... as for the last bit you discover it. ok thanks bye

P.S use proper quotes people may take ya more seriously

DeletedUser

And i can't be bothered at times to use proper quotes but once again this is not about me.

What I am stating is that, well this is about mts am I correct?

And WB has no effect on MTS correct?

so i am just showing supporting others opinions seeing as everyone loves to have a go at me and my tribe.

as for the last bit, i think you will find yourself terribly wrong

DeletedUser

lafr u fell into my trap about the personal mails.. I knew youd post it here or in the MTS forums. Well done ricey again :)..

as for nobling barbs. Yes we noble barbs cuz we wanna be like ~L~. Oops not really, we just noble off barbs and enemies. See Id give respect if Panda? noble barbs cuz of the 3 group thats left they are the one who fight the most. Even thought i don't like gemadar, most of the top dogs in Panda? are aggressive bunch of Panda?s. NObling barb is one thing and nobling barb while fighting a war is another thing bro.. Anyways, gl with all of u guys and remember like the great lafr said, this is just a game. well maha for now im gonna keep my trap shut for now :)

DeletedUser89573

Because WB lost k69 does not mean we lost, it's a set back. Jann was from MTS, and ogre557 was from .:TD:..........Yes, it does mean that you lost. We were quite happy to be rid of ogre....but it also means that maybe your recruitment was poor.