The Fall Of Visage (ECC) & scummy council (115 all over again)

SprinterUsta

Reaction score
This is just my point of view as a player in Good's council. As a tribe, we would have liked to see a proper war in the south, not only because it would benefit any tribe in the North half of the world as everyone can just focus on their own war and do their own business, but also because I feel sorry for all the visage players betrayed by their leadership.

Panzer asked our opinion before recruiting arne and flexes and I told them it's your decision in the end but it will anger a lot of tribes and players and it will lead to all k54 imploding. We told them you will win the war instantly but it will be chaotic there and other tribes might look to recruit some of ex-v players as we see happening with NoL and possibly GoF now.

If GoF is not recruiting any V players like TRE or Horde that just means that they have a secret deal with Panzer about their leadership getting spots later on which should turn into the same scenario as visage for the remaining GoF players left behind. Otherwise, there would be no reason for any sane tribe to give up that big of an area. As things stand now Panzer is positioned to take 80% of k54 and its surrounding rim without any resistance in 1 month at most, and my bet is GoF will start force internalling players soon to cut their roster down, and obviously those internals will most definitely going to go to those that are offered spots in Panzer.

I did reach out to both GoF and PANZER leadership for comments about this speculation which they denied, but I also heard interesting replies from GoF like we don't want to win this world and our strategy is to ally all tribes around us to war those later who we deem to be shitty allies.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Maybe it won't take too long until we see another thread like this popping up and another 40 players feeling betrayed and left behind.

Deleted User - 848983838

Quick note from GoF perspective:

- We were fighting Barbie together with ECC (ECC asked us to come to their aid and we were against push accounts etc)
- ECC recruited Barbie guys as they were scared of Panzer and wanted this war finished fast (stupid choice)
- This left us, Honey & Savage all distrusting ECC. We got ignored by 4 ECC players and sent from 1 councilmember to the next.

After seeing our "allies" recruit our common enemy and ignore us we dropped the NAP and prepared for war. Finding allies was easy as we learned they did not have diplomacy with Panzer, DND or NoL.

We made the reasonable choice to fight ECC (now Visage) and repeatedly got blamed for "dropping the NAP". Maybe you guys shouldn't have recruited the tribe we set out to fight together and maybe you shouldn't have ignored us from there? Also funny you asked us to join a coalition against Barbie but then blamed us for not 1v1'ing you.

Obviously we bring allies to wars, diplomacy is a part of war. Maybe some day THE sniper will understand this.

Respect to:

A couple players from Visage put up a really good fight. Shoutout to:

TRE - Beast of a player, toughest one from all to deal with. Tons of fakes combined with well thought out OPs.
Horde - Good defender, snipes everything thrown at him. Covered 24/7 without gaps.
Chuck BASS - This may come as a surprise but the player put up a decent fight and was very respectful in defeat.
I Am King - Same as Chuck.

why are you respecting two players that cheated massively against you in chuck and king, they suck without the dozens of push accounts they run to farm early game and then use to stack themselves

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why are you respecting two players that cheated massively against you in chuck and king, they suck without the dozens of push accounts they run to farm early game and then use to stack themselves

Regardless of any potential rule breaches (which I think there have been for some players of that tribe), they were extremely respectful in communication and in conceding defeat. I respect that attitude specifically and they did in fact put up a decent fight.

My respect for these players is on these 2 fronts specifically, if there were in fact rule breaches I do of course condemn those.

Penumbra

Reaction score
This is just my point of view as a player in Good's council. As a tribe, we would have liked to see a proper war in the south, not only because it would benefit any tribe in the North half of the world as everyone can just focus on their own war and do their own business, but also because I feel sorry for all the visage players betrayed by their leadership.

Panzer asked our opinion before recruiting arne and flexes and I told them it's your decision in the end but it will anger a lot of tribes and players and it will lead to all k54 imploding. We told them you will win the war instantly but it will be chaotic there and other tribes might look to recruit some of ex-v players as we see happening with NoL and possibly GoF now.

If GoF is not recruiting any V players like TRE or Horde that just means that they have a secret deal with Panzer about their leadership getting spots later on which should turn into the same scenario as visage for the remaining GoF players left behind. Otherwise, there would be no reason for any sane tribe to give up that big of an area. As things stand now Panzer is positioned to take 80% of k54 and its surrounding rim without any resistance in 1 month at most, and my bet is GoF will start force internalling players soon to cut their roster down, and obviously those internals will most definitely going to go to those that are offered spots in Panzer.

I did reach out to both GoF and PANZER leadership for comments about this speculation which they denied, but I also heard interesting replies from GoF like we don't want to win this world and our strategy is to ally all tribes around us to war those later who we deem to be shitty allies.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Maybe it won't take too long until we see another thread like this popping up and another 40 players feeling betrayed and left behind.

f1e5abdb4af11d3a5c3163ab8e9727bf.png

Huh, I thought we were already Boi 5 & 6?!

Serbian Nightmare

Reaction score
Worlds like this are the reason why people don't come back to tw. PP isn't even the issue at this point as you can pp farm a world or 2.

No real tactics or any real ops. Just merge into the enemy after you lose a few villages and have one sleepless night (get a co if you have this issue)

Never really agreed with visage council decision making as they were against internaling useless players for some reason and didn't see much importance in getting to the rim (didn't show much urgency with panzer until they had more points on the rim than their main cluster)

Great personalities, but definitely did not seem to have a game plan from the start. It's unfortunate because their positioning on the map was about as good as you could possibly ask for and even had multiple top rank players that sat on 100's of nobles that could have easily filled the rim, but rather saved all those nobles for when they decided to eat their premade allies.

I'll say that the moment usiuni gave into nol was the moment visage council had doubts. Excuses of wanting to live their lives rather than dedicate their time to tw was a blatant joke as half the tribe of visage did their part in ops and filling stack lists (other half of visage should have been internalled from the first 30 days but 0 initiative was taken on that).

Flex made it clear that the main reasoning for their departure from visage was that they did not want to work so hard, but I find it hard to believe that they did work as hard as they say they were when they were consistently top in the leader board but didn't convert their enormous size to an advantage on the map through any effective diplomacy or any impressive od numbers. Would it be too much to ask for a consistent rank 2/3 player to be able to pull a couple caps in a war? Panzer war starts, flex gets 0 caps. I could only understand beat conductor's struggle in the world with having to run solo ops and hold an entire flank, even then had diplomacy not been garbage from council, there would be much more free troops to support him.

A final issue that I saw with visage were stacklists on panzer front that were not possible to be filled as we were surrounded 360 and required to send packets to gof front. Players that didn't send support at all or did not send enough support could have easily been internalled as it was clear that flex and beat had 0 complications in eating said inactive players after they joined panzer.

In the end I don't hate or am even mad at the two traitors as tw is highly situational and maybe it was too much for them to come up with a solid game plan, only disappointed in the fact that they gave up so easily.

Jdog.

Reaction score
Worlds like this are the reason why people don't come back to tw. PP isn't even the issue at this point as you can pp farm a world or 2.

No real tactics or any real ops. Just merge into the enemy after you lose a few villages and have one sleepless night (get a co if you have this issue)

Never really agreed with visage council decision making as they were against internaling useless players for some reason and didn't see much importance in getting to the rim (didn't show much urgency with panzer until they had more points on the rim than their main cluster)

Great personalities, but definitely did not seem to have a game plan from the start. It's unfortunate because their positioning on the map was about as good as you could possibly ask for and even had multiple top rank players that sat on 100's of nobles that could have easily filled the rim, but rather saved all those nobles for when they decided to eat their premade allies.

I'll say that the moment usiuni gave into nol was the moment visage council had doubts. Excuses of wanting to live their lives rather than dedicate their time to tw was a blatant joke as half the tribe of visage did their part in ops and filling stack lists (other half of visage should have been internalled from the first 30 days but 0 initiative was taken on that).

Flex made it clear that the main reasoning for their departure from visage was that they did not want to work so hard, but I find it hard to believe that they did work as hard as they say they were when they were consistently top in the leader board but didn't convert their enormous size to an advantage on the map through any effective diplomacy or any impressive od numbers. Would it be too much to ask for a consistent rank 2/3 player to be able to pull a couple caps in a war? Panzer war starts, flex gets 0 caps. I could only understand beat conductor's struggle in the world with having to run solo ops and hold an entire flank, even then had diplomacy not been garbage from council, there would be much more free troops to support him.

A final issue that I saw with visage were stacklists on panzer front that were not possible to be filled as we were surrounded 360 and required to send packets to gof front. Players that didn't send support at all or did not send enough support could have easily been internalled as it was clear that flex and beat had 0 complications in eating said inactive players after they joined panzer.

In the end I don't hate or am even mad at the two traitors as tw is highly situational and maybe it was too much for them to come up with a solid game plan, only disappointed in the fact that they gave up so easily.

That’s what happens when the entire council is on one account it turns into an echo chamber of bad decisions

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
That’s what happens when the entire council is on one account it turns into an echo chamber of bad decisions

Couldn't agree more with both of you. But like LC - sliced to ribbons said we had 2 top 5 accounts in our tribe. Yet that didn't show anything on the map. Let's all keep in mind that Arne was on Beatconductor account basically alone as other 2 cos, 1 wasn't logging and another one was playing another world. So I really did feel bad for him when he had to be legit 24/7 those 3 days on to make sure defend the op as best as possible. And yet again when you check Arne's caps before the shit went down you can see how many caps he has from actually enemies - the thing that you cant see on Flexes account.
Being called a "top-notch" account yet OD was shit and 97% of caps were internals or barbs (not hard to manage that). And I find it ironic when they were crying about the activity and how active they were yet they are/were 6 on ONE account (+2 others that quitted a few weeks back) when people were online more time then most of co-s on that account lol

TheGreenPilgrim

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with both of you. But like LC - sliced to ribbons said we had 2 top 5 accounts in our tribe. Yet that didn't show anything on the map. Let's all keep in mind that Arne was on Beatconductor account basically alone as other 2 cos, 1 wasn't logging and another one was playing another world. So I really did feel bad for him when he had to be legit 24/7 those 3 days on to make sure defend the op as best as possible. And yet again when you check Arne's caps before the shit went down you can see how many caps he has from actually enemies - the thing that you cant see on Flexes account.
Being called a "top-notch" account yet OD was shit and 97% of caps were internals or barbs (not hard to manage that). And I find it ironic when they were crying about the activity and how active they were yet they are/were 6 on ONE account (+2 others that quitted a few weeks back) when people were online more time then most of co-s on that account lol

Let's not forget also that at the start we were given directions to go in and TBC was one of those with hundreds of nobles yet instead of following the council plan of nobling the Southern rim, continued to noble barbs directly around him to strengthen his core, going against the plan and furthering his own selfish position to the detriment of the tribe as Panzer strengthened their position in the south.

Neanderthal

Reaction score
I have been fighting against visage players on the frontline this war. I also have discord prt screens and proof they're cheating. However it seems that the honest players win out in the end this time.

Would also like to make a shout-out to appare who sniped all our trains around the clock (over 100 nobles) re-capping everything (at least attempting) that we managed to capture from weaker players like richie rich. There are still mistakes (not dodging backtimes in 350ms) and such, but all together he did put up a great fight and have my full respect. It's true that richie rich was surprisingly humble in defeat and that is also something that I respect. But when it comes to the rest of the cheaters I have not seen anything worth mentioning.

Don't have many comments on picking up two strong accounts from visage by panzer as visage started collapsing completely. Since that's just a great move to improve chances for a world win. I don't know the guys on flexes or Thebeatconductor but if they're loyal good players It's not worth it for panzer to spend months trying to rim them...

At the end of the day only 20 accounts will get the world win here so if you can't keep up and at least hit top 50 at some point ofc you'll have to merge in to a bigger account, there is no way around that... but all I seen from Dali so far has been honest reasonable decisions and I'll follow GoF to whatever end. They seem to me a tight honest group who rather go down together than start stabbing each other in the back and that's the kind of players I want to play with.

Jdog.

Reaction score
At the end of the day only 20 accounts will get the world win here so if you can't keep up and at least hit top 50 at some point ofc you'll have to merge in to a bigger account, there is no way around that... but all I seen from Dali so far has been honest reasonable decisions and I'll follow GoF to whatever end. They seem to me a tight honest group who rather go down together than start stabbing each other in the back and that's the kind of players I want to play with.

This didn’t age well…… lol

Last edited:

Duke Ivanho

Reaction score
Hey yall!

So let me start...

First, you shared "Discord" personal messages of not only you but everyone who joined the conversation with "sensitive" intels. They even talked about RL stuffs there & you didnt even censor them or anything. And you only did this to proof in forum What Exactly? Are these very important "evidence? Nah, not even close. Caz that "Support Ticket" was good enough to BAN all alleged players after internal investigation by TW. Now can you tell me, why did you SHARE these chat screenshots without permissions from related peoples & Discord Team. Do you know there's something call "privacy" in apps where you chat? You cannot just share others messages from not TW owned platforms like this, just because you want, without prior permissions.

Secondly, why did you share the whole "Support Ticket" to public Forum? Do you know why did they make the support feature at first place? Because it is very private that shouldn't be shared with public forum, or TW Team would just make a Thread call "Supoort Request" on Forum, but they didn't! Now did you ask for "permission" from TW Team before sharing this Ticket? I dont think so. So you broke TW Terms, and you want to be a Mod! Well you know why you shouldn't share a Ticket caz the information you said doesnt proof those persons are guilty, it's just what you are assuming. Now that you shared, other peoples will think those are bad persons but what if they haven't use anything illegal? Don't you trust the TW TEAM??? So they didn't BAN them, you got pissed off, then you shared the private "Support Ticket" to show us you're a big shot! is this even LEGAL to do this! So basically you dont trust TW Team & you want to be a official TW Mod! if that ever happens, i'll "report" you explaining why you shouldn't be a Mod, with any of your other accounts too.

In TW, most worlds has +10k perticipated players, so backstabbing like stuffs is very common part. And about "strategies" you mentioned, any player can use any valid startegy in-game whether it's backstabbing or gangbang. But there are more strategies above these that you cannot imagine. So you're just a "whinner" crying after losing war. Did you thought, most players will have to lose villages, so over 10k players will lose at the end in one way or another. But they don't come and whine here caz they're not "whinners".

So basically you couldn't ban those players as Mods already seen that issue long ago and they wont get banned now either. You tribemates will prolly hate you now caz you are "disrespectful" & a "digital spy" who can do anything if loses including sharing all Tribe Strategies, Sensual Messages and everything with a screeshot! You are most likely not going to be a " TW Mod" now as i've the evidence to stop that process.

Now i know, i cannot share any strategy on discord, cannot share sensitive informations, cannot say how i did what or what's my timeline, cannot trust Co's either, cannot say how much troops i have to my Tribe Chat; and all that not for "Spies", but for players like "you" who will EXPOSE everything after losing/ getting kicked/ drunk/ just for telling other players someone suspicous.

You lost this world. You don't need to share anything caz it ain't changing anything for you.

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nothing really changed mate. Some guy got caught spying, left the tribe and went on to create a nice story.

They "caught" spying and "created a nice story".

He did not get caught doing anything, he left on his own accord. And not just him.
And regarding the "story", you are saying none of what the screenshots are saying is true? There were no plans to merge with panzer?

EDIT: my apologies, I did not realize I was replying to a different thread which makes this kinda off-topic.