the few

DeletedUser

we all know the top 10 and top 20 rankings in the game is not a true depiction of the players on this world or on any other world for that matter. so i present the following

In life and game there are a few people that stand alone or stand strong.

Screen-shot-2011-02-17-at-8.14.23-AM.png

so this list is for those few people that have done great things on our world, the hero's of w44 some may not like a few of my choices but guess what; someones hero, is another's villain; so i am striving to be as neutral in this choosing as i can.

and in no particular order

D4- the colossus of w44
Lamby- The Noble Pucker of w44
Attila- the Shining Pallidin of w44
Bboci- The Ravager of w44
GBM- Bakery Defender of w44
Tbone Steak- Alien leader of w44
Big Trucker- dedicated trucker of w44
r.karthi- The Master Scripter of W44
raiko deus: The Noble Legend of w44
wounded wand: the forgotten hero of w44

first
D4- for over one year he stood at the top of the food chain, for better or worse he is a gigantrunum player an dpower on this world. and w44 can not be discussed without the mention of his name.
Goya.colossus.jpg

2nd
Lambezz- he is one that is not afraid to fight or stand up for the fight he feels he deserves, he has taken rawkar on solo and stands alone, he might threaten to quit alot but he is an essential piece of w44.
T1_0505_keslersabau.jpg

3rd
Attilla- it dosnt matter who plays this account, it has always been and shall always be a force to reckon with on w44, when the original had it he was always there too fight and too help those who where in need it was a beast then and is a beast still. now with gabi and SOG on it, it still stands as one of the greatest accounts on w44, gabi and sog are some of the friendliest people on this server and SOG is one of the kindest people i have ever met. Gabi works hard to help others in her tribe as well as too manage her own account. This account truly fits all the people that have played it.
640282c2d3ff48a3bda2649e2a143450.jpg

4th
Bboci- a valiant warrior and fiend on the battlefield, he relentlessly hunted down and destroyed KTA, most of the time alone. he is another not to afraid to fight. he is truly a greta player and will be missed on this world.
Demon_Warrior_by_ProjectHybrid.jpg

5th
GingerBreadMan- he has put in constant hours into the game. he may come off as a bit cocky from time too time but when it comes to defending that cockiness is earned. he has helped his tribe by sitting many times, with few complaints :p if an attack is in bound he is there to defend against it.
88gingergodzilla_alt1.jpg

Tbone Steak: has helped keep under afloat and turned the tables on the storm. he has worked hard to gain ranks and is a dedcated player... he walked miles to let his tribe know he had rl problems. he is our dedicated alien leader.
original.png

Big Trucker: its easy to keep a big tribe going, its easy to look good when your the best.... but thats not always what it is too be great.... big trucker has been persistent in playing, and has been dedicated to his tribe so he deserves mention here. good job on trying.... its not winning that matters.... at least you tried and never gave up.... that's more then many including myself can say.
440738-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Police-Man-Assisting-A-Trucker-With-A-Broken-Down-Rig.jpg

if you feel another should go on here then PM me or skype me while there are slots open :p

Woundedwand: a good team player, always there too help his tirbe out. greatly skilled in tw :p

he pretty much singlehandedly took down 2 of the major tribes in w44 history, that being AGONY/DREAD/WORRY family, when he nobled right into their core and just kept on nobling and successfully defended every village w/o any stacking, while at the same time successfully defending the western front of RAM alone against NOMAD (well pretty much, I remember Snaperay moving in a bit by eating some villages, and i think i remember Sir Mee struggling mightily back then, being in danger of getting rimmed), also w/o any tribal support, until the time that, he along with a few others annihilated them. Both tribes were top 5 at the time that he fought them.

he was also in the process of taking down Legacy. Having defended the YORGOLB sat account for 3 months straight w/o any losses of note. he was the only player sitting it after the player abandoned it. It was basically the entire Legacy family vs the Yorgolb account and they couldn't do anything despite the fact that only a few front villages were stacked.

his ODA was so high that it took the next highest player 6 months to catch up after his bannage.

images

raiko deus: a truly noble man, friendly, and always strived to help his tribe. he founded storm and led it too grlory , he was a man that would help any and spoke kindly of all.

buddha.jpg

r.karthi.: it is his first world and he has done wonders. but namely he has helped many bu supllying scripts when ever needed.

imgres

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80937

Attila account is lead by Gabi. She take care of everything by herself. That's truth!! And I do believe she can fix any accounts solo. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we all know the top 10 and top 20 rankings in the game is not a true depiction of the players on this world or on any other world for that matter. so i present the following

In life and game there are a few people that stand alone or stand strong.

so this list is for those few people that have done great things on our world, the hero's of w44 some may not like a few of my choices but guess what; someones hero, is another's villain; so i am striving to be as neutral in this choosing as i can.

and in no particular order

D4- the colossus of w44
Lamby- The Noble Pucker of w44
Attila- the Shining Pallidin of w44
Bboci- The Ravager of w44

first
D4- for over one year he stood at the top of the food chain, for better or worse he is a gigantrunum player an dpower on this world. and w44 can not be discussed without the mention of his name.
2nd
Lambezz- he is one that is not afraid to fight or stand up for the fight he feels he deserves, he has taken rawkar on solo and stands alone, he might threaten to quit alot but he is an essential piece of w44.
3rd
Attilla- it dosnt matter who plays this account, it has always been and shall always be a force to reckon with on w44, when the original had it he was always there too fight and too help those who where in need it was a beast then and is a beast still. now with gabi and SOG on it, it still stands as one of the greatest accounts on w44, gabi and sog are some of the friendliest people on this server and SOG is one of the kindest people i have ever met. Gabi works hard to help others in her tribe as well as too manage her own account. This account truly fits all the people that have played it.
4th
Bboci- a valiant warrior and fiend on the battlefield, he relentlessly hunted down and destroyed KTA, most of the time alone. he is another not to afraid to fight. he is truly a greta player and will be missed on this world.

nice post

i definitely agree with D4 for first and i have every confidence that he will regain that number 1 spot and soon :)

not to take anything away from lambezz and what he's achieved, but D4 did the same with even a bigger difference i believe when he took on Storm solo just over a year ago in April 2010
however, well done to lambezz.

unfortunately, i never got to know bboci before he left, but his results speak for themselves

DeletedUser

I never had anything against Rawkor till they felt the need to noble in my church and act all tough about it. 40 days of constant incomings and only lossing 2 villages, one was re-cap and another was a train i miss tagged but re-captured

I agree with all 4 you named. GBM should be up there as well as the mad defender. He stops people quickly in his path. He does not face the months of incomings but he does stop assults on him quickly

DeletedUser

T bone steak- brought the players of RAM back to rank 1 through UNDER, he truely is an amazing player.
Ginger Bread Man- Single handedly held off a month of constant incomings and lost few villages
Woundedwand-Amazing player, possibly the best Ive ever seen

DeletedUser

I never had anything against Rawkor till they felt the need to noble in my church and act all tough about it. 40 days of constant incomings and only lossing 2 villages, one was re-cap and another was a train i miss tagged but re-captured

I agree with all 4 you named. GBM should be up there as well as the mad defender. He stops people quickly in his path. He does not face the months of incomings but he does stop assults on him quickly

I agree. GBM should be in the list.

These are the players who sacrificed valuable time from their daily life to tend to the tribe's member accounts while defending theirs. Truly the heroes of W44.

DeletedUser

Well done for even starting this thread. It's conversations like this that keep the forums even breathing.

And yes, all mentioned above deserve credit.

DeletedUser

public opinion shows gbm deserves a place and i will do so now

DeletedUser91739

the only reason T-Bone took Under to number 1 is because D4 disbanded Storm and all he did was invite so I don't see why he is that good. Second of all Storm and Incognito both kicked Under's arse.

DeletedUser

the only reason T-Bone took Under to number 1 is because D4 disbanded Storm and all he did was invite so I don't see why he is that good. Second of all Storm and Incognito both kicked Under's arse.

D4 never disbanded Storm, he lefy Storm :lol:

And last i checked Storm were lossing in caps against Under,Although yes Inc was beating Under but they were not "kicking Under's arse"

DeletedUser

Although yes Inc was beating Under but they were not "kicking Under's arse"

I guess that depends on your point of view. UNDER has more than twice the number of players, more than twice the number of villages and plain just more than twice INC's size.

DeletedUser

I guess that depends on your point of view. UNDER has more than twice the number of players, more than twice the number of villages and plain just more than twice INC's size.

Like i have been saying on W53. Size means nothing in late game TW. It's all about cordination and skill. I mean by that logic i Kicked Rawkor's asses when i was alone. Truth of the matter i didnt i only had 43 cap differnce

D4alicious

Like i have been saying on W53. Size means nothing in late game TW. It's all about cordination and skill. I mean by that logic i Kicked Rawkor's asses when i was alone. Truth of the matter i didnt i only had 43 cap differnce

Who dared to say otherwise?

D4alicious

I meant, who would dare say that you didn't kick RAWKOR's ass?

DeletedUser

Me :D 43 cap differnce is sad, but i guess if you add the ODA and ODD then i did. But i should of gotten more

DeletedUser79639

I think you will find that we were beating you before the war was over and storm disbanded. We were losing to begin with but continued. I did not recruit all of ex storm i took in about 7 or 8 new players who were beneficial to our tribe. Before this i led the tribe since november when we formed and kept us fighting. i organised ops and defended against all of you. Not a single person of about 15 who were attacking me could take a single village and usually your tribe targetted those who were hardly active.

if you decided as a tribe to do different things then that is not my fault, i did and am doing what a good leader should do and that is help your tribe to achieve. the invite to tribe function does have a purpose besides adding a link to the player overview page. If you care to remember as well scuba when i formed UNDER your tribe recruited jenkin rei. maybe only one player but im pretty darn sure thats cos the tribe was already at 57 members to our 16. 21 more than we have now. since i was away i also know that some of my members were approached for an invite to INC and rejected. if your tribe failed to work together as a team and sit accounts then you really do have yourselves to blame. we worked together, my tribe may or may not like me but i know i do a good job and certainly a better one than you could do or you would be leading the number one tribe.

Last edited: