the few

DeletedUser91739

lol i thought it was the leafs that would never win a cup before the end of the world. Don't put the canucks in the same category as the leafs. ;) Nice that you saw the cup. It was in our home town when the ducks won it.

DeletedUser

lol i thought it was the leafs that would never win a cup before the end of the world. Don't put the canucks in the same category as the leafs. ;) Nice that you saw the cup. It was in our home town when the ducks won it.

I have seen it 3 times now. Andrew Ladd won it twice,With Chicago and Carolina. He is from Maple Ridge,B.C and i live there

Leafs have won a cup before tho. Canucks have never, hence my excuse :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd like to submit zeaho20 as one of the people that should be on this list. When she returned to w44 after a short sabbatical, she joined RAWKOR and was always willing to sit the accounts no one else would. On several occasions she'd be sitting over ten large accounts, with at least half of them without premium. She could always be counted on to do her part in the tribe, whether it be defensive or offensive play and her loyalty to the tribe could never be questioned.

DeletedUser

I'd like to submit zeaho20 as one of the people that should be on this list. When she returned to w44 after a short sabbatical, she joined RAWKOR and was always willing to sit the accounts no one else would. On several occasions she'd be sitting over ten large accounts, with at least half of them without premium. She could always be counted on to do her part in the tribe, whether it be defensive or offensive play and her loyalty to the tribe could never be questioned.

get some one to 2nd the motion ali and i will add her

DeletedUser

any objections? and who should be bumped out of the spot for her? :p

DeletedUser

I object. Thanks, but no thanks.

Also, John why the heck would you second that? I'm pretty sure we have had zero communication ever. Ali I understand. You, not at all.

Last edited by a moderator: