the few

DeletedUser79639

ROFL. If we had front lines with each other then I would have excepted. I'm not having a 1v1 with someone who is 2 continents away. No half decent player would agree to a 1v1 war when your 2 continents away. It is actually stupid, none of us would have lost a village EVER. What would the point have been? Who can outlast the other sending the most fakes and nukes? Lamest thing I have ever heard. Anybody with half a brain would see how stupid that is.

Remember when you had this same attitude when the RAM Vs Storm war started, you were larger than us then. And how did that go again? Oh that's right - TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

Feel free to keep nobling closer to me, as I'm sure you'll "get busy with school" or some other lame excuse when my nukes and nobles come a knocking.

Let us also remember how Storm was twice the size of UNDER and you still couldn't beat us.

We will see come war time but although optimism is encouraged delusional behaviour isn't ;)

DeletedUser

Ram was bigger than Storm, Storm was bigger than Under, Under is now bigger than Inc....Zzzzz, hunh wha? Oh sorry, got bored by all the who cares facts of the past being thrown around.

Can we not just concede that both Under and Inc have good players among them and it should be a good fight when it starts back up again?

DeletedUser

Ram was bigger than Storm, Storm was bigger than Under, Under is now bigger than Inc....Zzzzz, hunh wha? Oh sorry, got bored by all the who cares facts of the past being thrown around.

Can we not just concede that both Under and Inc have good players among them and it should be a good fight when it starts back up again?

I agree.

D4alicious

Side 1:
Tribes: Storm
Side 2:
Tribes: UNDER

Timeframe: 19/08/2009 00:00:00 to 19/08/2011 22:22:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31,484
Side 2: 25,982
Difference: 5,502

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,302
Side 2: 1,082
Difference: 220

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 274,278,173
Side 2: 239,034,494
Difference: 35,243,679

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,370,598
Side 2: 10,025,939
Difference: 2,344,659

chart

Who's the delusional one?

D4alicious

How so, Please explain.

It's called confidence. Confidence in myself and my tribe. Your not going to win anything in life going into it saying - well guys we haven't done so well in the past but we are going to try our best! No, you don't you go into it saying your going to crush the other side. I'm not going to apologize for having confidence and faith in my tribe to do well. If you don't like it - prove it on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

As much as I love the idea of bygones being bygones and us all starting to focus on discussing the here and now, I can't help but point out (and yes, I may be a touch biased based on my friendship and tribe thing going on with Oh D4), I do feel like sometimes logic does lose out to the pure desire to knock D4 down.

I mean really, one points out that D4 wouldn't accept a one on one, he explains (with what I believe to be a pretty good explanation...even if it comes out as bragging, a valid point is a valid point nonetheless). But no, not acceptable. Another points out that Under was smaller than Storm and still kicked their butts, and again he counters with what looks to be raw statistics. But no, he's accused of being delusional.

I'm sorry, I love good debate (I truly, truly do) but good debate includes accepting valid points when they are presented, no matter who presents them. Yes we all agree that there were parts of the whole Under/Ram/Storm/Inc wars that went in favour of both side. So why all of a sudden are we declaring Under the clear winners of all that was past, present and future. Because they have more members-slash-points? (according to their own argument then, that means that automatically Storm won right? Since it was a bigger tribe? How does that then make sense of Inc taking more Under vills - smaller tribe, we should have automatically lost the stats on that one right?)

Again, can we not just concede that both Under and Inc have (and had) some good (some great) players among them and it should be a good (hopefully great) fight when it starts back up again? (Where have I heard this before...)

You wanna bicker about something, start shoving chests out and bragging about how awesome we're all gonna be, hype up the inevitable battle. I, for one, think Inc. is pretty tight, I look forward to seeing what we can do once our boots hit the ground.

DeletedUser

I think that none of your opinions on D4 matter anyway, since you're all biased one way or another. I feel that we should bring in a neutral perspective to properly assess this question.
What is this question?
"Why is D4 a bum?"
And who is the best person to answer this question?
Me, obviously, since I'm affiliated with neither side, nor am I playing this world. I still know something about it, though, from prior experience.
Well, Why is D4 a bum?
Because... he's got an unfair advantage in tw? Has atleast 3 coplayers and 12 slave geeks who farm for him. I'm sure this is not just a rumor. It fits! He's a kiwi. In case you didn't know what that is... it's a bird and a pretty strange one at that. Because he flunked history in the third grade. And he definitely has a big head. This leads to him always searching for suitable headgear. But nothing fits. It's a tragedy. It's sad. And to balance his anger at this unfair lack of hats, caps, etc. he spites the world by nobling 26 point barbs. Yes, it's spiteful, but it gives him the jollies. So, really, what can you say to that? Anywho, I fear at this point, since we've answered so much already, we should move on to something more constructive.

Does John really have Syphilis? And, who did he contract it from? Some say it was gummer. and some say it was lambypoo. But I personally feel that it must have been D4. How else to explain all that vitriol? The near sexual tension! I fear the truth has been outed. John had a fling with D4, after which he was unceremoniously dumped.

Now that we've solved most of the mysteries surrounding this world, I think it's time to take my leave. But not before announcing the grnd opening of ww's detective shack. We'll solve any unsolved mysteries for 2 compromising pics and a bag of cookies. Please contact our Senior corporate affairs executive.. WW.

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less about the 'RAM did this' and 'Storm did that' Crap, get over the past.. The one on one D4 crap as well, why you guys even read John's lame posts anyway or even lower yourselves to reply to them I'll never know :D

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less about the 'RAM did this' and 'Storm did that' Crap, get over the past.. The one on one D4 crap as well, why you guys even read John's lame posts anyway or even lower yourselves to reply to them I'll never know :D

Ya know that really hurts, its pretty clear you dont like me omi, but ya dont gotta be a jerk about it.

DeletedUser

I don't not like you John, I just find some of your posts are unnecessary and you obviously post such things to get a reaction and they always seem to give you it!

DeletedUser

Um, for the record, I was responding to your "delusional" comment directed at D4. Seems for all you posturing, you're the first to rise to the occasion of giving a reaction (and in such a not nice way...for shame).

WW, I think I may love you, even if you did call my lovely D4 a bum (discovering that D4 had an affair with John...well it would explain so much...)

DeletedUser

You wanna bicker about something, start shoving chests out and bragging about how awesome we're all gonna be, hype up the inevitable battle. I, for one, think Inc. is pretty tight, I look forward to seeing what we can do once our boots hit the ground.

Your going to have alot to noble. I for one wont be nobled for another 2 years. So hope your ready for it!!!

DeletedUser79639

Ha, the delusional comment was made by me so lets no attack omi on this one shall we nicky?

the point is and is the one thats raised on skype all the time is that Storm were better, their super merging backstabbing powers worked really well (i dont hate em for it but this is fact since we are establishing facts here). They werent able to defeat their "to be" leader so had to recruit him. He did have three coplayers to my knowledge although again this isnt a problem, merely shows that he had an advantage over most players on the world including anyone else in the top ten who only has one player on the account.

The stats show that you beat us by 220 conquers, this is true. over that time you lost more players than we lost. you conceeded to defeat whether the stats go in your favour or not. the Nazis killed 12 million people in death camps does that mean that they won world war II? i think not...

you can have confidence in your tribe as do i which is why i know you will be hurting so bad when you dont get the free PP at the end of the world cos you wont even get to see it. There was the time that i thought you know d4s constant proposals about joining UNDER with his best players and nobling out the rest of the world sounded like a good plan to get the world done and dusted and move on to bigger things but his real reason was he knew it was the only way to stay til the end, second to that i certainly wouldnt want someone that depicts every part of the opposition as "the loser". you really wouldnt fit in here mate cos yeah we got some big heads but when they are shot down they heed advice rather than chewing it up and spitting it back out again without any real grounds to do so apart from ensuring your ego isnt damaged.

One thing we can ALL agree on is that when we return to war the better side will come out on top and the losing side will come up with loads of excuses. this is tribal wars. one day people might get a life instead of playing it and mocking others for their shortfalls but who knows this is optimism or is it delusional behaviour?

DeletedUser

Ha, the delusional comment was made by me so lets no attack omi on this one shall we nicky?

nicky?

the point is and is the one thats raised on skype all the time is that Storm were better, their super merging backstabbing powers worked really well (i dont hate em for it but this is fact since we are establishing facts here). They werent able to defeat their "to be" leader so had to recruit him. He did have three coplayers to my knowledge although again this isnt a problem, merely shows that he had an advantage over most players on the world including anyone else in the top ten who only has one player on the account.

whatever...
however, speaking of merging/recruiting ... UNDER did seem to recruit a lot of players before the last bout of war ended
so much for smaller, more active tribes :|

you can have confidence in your tribe as do i which is why i know you will be hurting so bad when you dont get the free PP at the end of the world cos you wont even get to see it. There was the time that i thought you know d4s constant proposals about joining UNDER with his best players and nobling out the rest of the world sounded like a good plan to get the world done and dusted and move on to bigger things but his real reason was he knew it was the only way to stay til the end, second to that i certainly wouldnt want someone that depicts every part of the opposition as "the loser". you really wouldnt fit in here mate cos yeah we got some big heads but when they are shot down they heed advice rather than chewing it up and spitting it back out again without any real grounds to do so apart from ensuring your ego isnt damaged.

hmm... seems to me that someone else may need custom made headgear as i'm sure none out there would fit the size of your head either and i can definitely see that you held back your ego here, NOT :D

One thing we can ALL agree on is that when we return to war the better side will come out on top and the losing side will come up with loads of excuses.

Have you started on your list yet? :p

DeletedUser

why did the canucks lose lambezz??

Because of the Rapture. Canucks got so nervous they thought they would never win a cup before the end of the world. Just sayin. Next please

Buck Foston

P.S I saw the cup at Grouse Moutain thanks to Lucic. So really cup doesnt matter. I cheer for the team i love. Canada saw the cup more with Boston winning then Canucks would of showed