The Fight Begins

DeletedUser

I don't expect to stick around much longer, not on W58, I had quit so long ago originally after not having timeto rebuild my account in the war against Insan3, who were nothing short of relentless in their attempts to remove me from K76.

Enough Nostalgia. I returned to my own account in time to watch a coup within the turtles. Turning on the Wehyam account, and alienating the coplayer brought onto it to help fix the tribe, a player much more experienced than me, and far more experienced than anyone in the tribe. They reformed to call themselves Thrones. An invite to me was offered and withdrawn while I slept.

I post this now, as attacks start rolling in.
I don't particularly mean to stay on this world for very long, my premium will run out and I don't expect to renew.

Thrones: If you want my villages, you can tear them from me, and I will make you hurt for each and every one of them: I am the Last Turtle, and I won't be going without a fight.

TrueGrave declares on the fakes from Thrones.

Good luck.

DeletedUser94483

I guess I can come back to this world for this battle....Hmm...bgb bike or rhoeck first? hmm.

DeletedUser

hehe good luck to you, i put my bet on u against them

Well Honor hasn't been able to stop the growth of ~GOT~/T for so many months, let alone beat them, not like one player will do much.

DeletedUser94483

Well Honor hasn't been able to stop the growth of ~GOT~/T for so many months, let alone beat them, not like one player will do much.

Except he was one of the few players that made it so honor could not stop the growth...Trust me this is going to make a MAJOR difference...will not be anything dramatic like a world end declaration operation but will still be a stout battle none the less.

DeletedUser102250

What are you guys saying? They just internalled and recruited new members...
Truegrave got a beating, don't know what your saying

DeletedUser94483

Truegrave came BACK. That is what we are talking about numba..

DeletedUser

What are you guys saying? They just internalled and recruited new members...
Truegrave got a beating, don't know what your saying

I'm saying Honor has failed to destroy GOT despite the massive points difference and will continue to fail. Point whoring self nukers ftw!

DeletedUser102250

Again with this self nuke thing, please elaborate :icon_confused:
Oh and I'm a point whore? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know what I'm talking about.

Well it's not like Honor can fight at all, therefore they are point whores. Just look at the war-stats lately!

DeletedUser102250

No I don't know what your talking about, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

DeletedUser

No I don't know what your talking about, sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

The only nonsense i see is HONOR

I hope on next worlds you'll learn that pointwhores don't win worlds

DeletedUser

Because the impact of this war on W58 is so huge :icon_rolleyes:
[SPOIL]
WarStats58.png

[/SPOIL]