The Final Countdown

DeletedUser

Well, after a few weeks of heavy debating, whether unofficially or not, Most of the Remaining tribes have decided that GHS.F will be the last tribe, And i will be leading the academy.

For one reason or another(it could be that i suck at PnP, or it could be that it's just not needed), there won't be anything exciting in the PnP for the final battle. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Avengers declares war on ODA, but officially it's already been done.

​~Michael

DeletedUser

I see no reason nor room for an academy, GHS has 45 members, 55 empty spaces.

Why be so quick to make a family when you can gather in one tribe and help cut down on fall outs and poor communication.

DeletedUser

The etherial view :
i have a view that this should not be an 'academy' nor have any sense of separate tribe. vocal and important members should be in both tribes to keep a continuity of forum energy and action.
But thats me, i dont like to give out titles much either, or cartoon logo's. i wish you luck in getting the memberships filled, the joining of tribes is an exciting and historically sound effort . All members have roles, may the meek among the members enjoy at least one great and meaningful battle!! and send variously in one last glorious war!!

Support the numbers,, ever notice the significance of numbers in TW?..heh ,,(numbers) anyone who stays out of the joining will be being foolish.
May the 'extension' tribe and their bluish toned forum be as one with the rest, and a new era be forged. !!

DeletedUser

Mr Tickle, I am not entirely sure what you mean.

Is your small tribe of 2 members an extension of GHS? Or have you decided to not be part of this.

Subwind

I see no reason nor room for an academy, GHS has 45 members, 55 empty spaces.

Why be so quick to make a family when you can gather in one tribe and help cut down on fall outs and poor communication.

I don't think he is with them at all, I think he is not wanted by anyone.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Black Andi Aug 16,2012 16:01
Please feel free to do so we dont treat smaller players with ant less respect

theticklemonster82 Aug 17,2012 03:38
I think we should have all shared forums rather than separate ones. Then, When an op gets posted in the war room, i won't have to repost it in ours.

~Michael

theticklemonster82 Aug 17,2012 17:11

This message has been forwarded by theticklemonster82.

This message, as well as being posted here, has been forwarded to every member of ODA. If anyone has further questions that i am capable of answering, message me here or in-game.

@Smexy, the reason for an academy is that GHS won't accept players below 1 million or close to it.

​~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Smexy, the reason for an academy is that GHS won't accept players below 1 million or that are not close to it.
When the purpose of the cease in attacks was to fill a tribe of players up then to only gather half a tribe, why make a second tribe. Beggars can't be choosers.

I'm giving the best advice you'll get in this topic, if you wish for a fighting chance you won't be wanting that second tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh :icon_eek: Really they wont accept any player below 1m point?
What about hercules1966? http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9247761
I think u wrote it wrong there, it should be GHS wont accept players below 1 thousand point. :icon_razz:

Think before you flame.

They've accepted 6 accounts in their history that don't meet their requirements(1 million or 500K plus and quickly increasing). I don't think this is extremely high for a tribe with 66 tribe changes.

That means that for every one account they accept that doesn't meet their requirements, they accept 10 that do.

:icon_rolleyes:

​~Michael

DeletedUser

Think before you flame.

They've accepted 6 accounts in their history that don't meet their requirements(1 million or 500K plus and quickly increasing). I don't think this is extremely high for a tribe with 66 tribe changes.

That means that for every one account they accept that doesn't meet their requirements, they accept 10 that do.

​~Michael

But the question is, Mr Tickle, why are you not one of those selected?

DeletedUser

They didn't "Select" 6 people to join their tribe tat didn't meet their requirements.

If you look At their tribe changes, you would see that the 6 are nicely spread out through their history, not all in one place. This indicates to me that they made an exception once in a while, not that they Selected 6 people to join that don't meet their requirements.

Go away noob :icon_rolleyes:

​~Michael

Subwind

Think before you flame.

​~Michael

So, in the history of their tribe, 1 in 10 recruits is under their "limit", yet they have turned you down?

So, in the history of their tribe, only 6 players are under their "limit", all in the last week, yet they have turned you down?

So, in the history of their tribe, only 6 members are under their 1,000,000 points, yet you are unable to read?

HERCULES1966 = Joined = 12th August 2012 - 13:09 = 1,763
fraser960 = Joined = 23rd July 2012 - 12:09 = 33,307
edwindragon = Joined = 30th June 2012 - 17:09 = 101,833
riyukosaka = Joined = 08th June 2012 - 01:10 = 251,387
andy0535 = Joined = 17th August 2012 - 18:09 = 284,115
Glantin = Joined = 16th August 2012 - 10:08 = 301,770
maj1nboo = Joined = 28th June 2012 - 06:08 = 333,437
herblamp800 = Joined = 04th July 2012 - 00:09 = 487,719
zalvard = Joined = 10th June 2012 - 13:10 = 503,202
splemor = Joined = 29th June 2012 - 03:09 = 625,864
REX I = Joined = 13th August 2012 - 17:11 = 633,703
CaptKirk56 = Joined = 14th August 2012 - 23:10 = 745,091
marjo-nhel = Joined = 15th July 2012 - 01:09 = 863,754
stargate67steve = Joined = 10th June 2012 - 08:10 = 897,534
riley rules = Joined = 16th August 2012 - 04:11 = 902,930

By my count, that is 15 under 1 million points, which is now 25% of their total recruiting.

Mr T Monster, please research and revise before trying for the exam.

~Matt

DeletedUser

I did say in my original post "1 million or close to it", not neccasarilly 1 million.

​~Michael

Subwind

I did say in my original post "1 million or close to it", not neccasarilly 1 million.

​~Michael

Even still, 6 is a long way from 15. It's not even half way. If you type single handed, might be worth taking your shoes off so you can count higher. 5 spare fingers AND now 10 spare toes, easy to get to 15.

~Matt

DeletedUser100410

I think that when he said 1 million he actually ment 313,456 points, and then YES, only 6 players under that number :p

DeletedUser

I'm counting 8, maybe 9 or 10 that wouldn't be considered "1 million or close to/it", depending on how you define "close to 1 million". It's well over half.

Just an update on the situation, i'm still talking to black andi to see if they'll go for one tribe. I haven't yet heard back from them.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator: