The Final Countdown

Asukon

Reaction score
As long as we keep existing accounts co played with active and quality players we wont have any issues. You can get fresh blood from ingame recruitment but using networking can be as (if not more) effective, so as you can see we have options and so does BIP.

Also If needed I can reach out to my mates from the Polish server to reinforce us, they are always keen to play .net

I was more talking about actual accounts rather than players on the accounts. What are you gonna do if you have 15 accounts left and TEA is still at 45? I just don't see the merge not happening.

DeletedUser117534

I was more talking about actual accounts rather than players on the accounts. What are you gonna do if you have 15 accounts left and TEA is still at 45? I just don't see the merge not happening.

All right, all right I admit it, we are all globalists filled with love and need to cuddle, we would like to unite with bananas in pyjamas and dance together to the 80's disco weekly on our video Skype chat. It would be against our kind and social nature to keep our two tribes half empty. So yes we plan to merge as soon as Infamy internals members to 15 and BIP to 20.

Don't build walls just hug and love :D

Asukon

Reaction score
All right, all right I admit it, we are all globalists filled with love and need to cuddle, we would like to unite with bananas in pyjamas and dance together to the 80's disco weekly on our video Skype chat. It would be against our kind and social nature to keep our two tribes half empty. So yes we plan to merge as soon as Infamy internals members to 15 and BIP to 20.

Oh I doubt that any players in BiP and Infamy wants that. But I'm still fairly convinced that it will be one of the only options later into the game. We'll see though, anything can happen now tbh, just to wait and see how it plays out.

Jelly Beans

Uh wrong..bip did not clear a single village of DC lol they were gifted to them.

DeletedUser114962

Invite me in this cuddling group please :)

Finewe

Can't believe the nonsense I post sometimes when under the influence of Vol% :confused:

I hope you are not referring to the weekly disco party... because I have already marked them in my calendar and I don't like being disappointed:p

Deleted User - 10618707

This world gets more interesting by the day, may end up being one of the better worlds of the last few.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Really Nest? Pushed out or dropped out. Looks like he jumped ship, let someone else take the loss as leader. He might get to pp farm a bit.

(I'm way gayer than you)

Just goes to show you know nothing about how TEA.F works and what my role is. Good job on demonstraighting your ignorance.

You guys declared on us thinking we were another gents 2.0 and would fall quickly. And of course you'd have that assumption, you hugged it out with your allies (once you remove the corporate veil). Instead, we fight against the odds (two premade's with a history of leader's winning multiple worlds) showing true character and having a bit of fun at the same time. It's laughable that we are up in stats against you guys at all. It's been tough holding down four fronts at the same time but it's not infamy who are impressing. BiP carrying you guys all the way. If they weren't there you would be crushed long ago. We managed to clean up DC and farm and are reducing the margin on you guys. Hopefully we'll soon be able to run large scale tribal OPs with full force without having to worry about the rim.

It's pathetic you've got some sort of chip on your shoulder trying to call me out personally. You'll obviously never appreciate that I put in just as much effort if not more as any other leader. The funny thing is that most people that play under or with me are surprised that it's actually a lot of fun and they thought things would have been different. So before making insults you should talk to people who have actually been under my leadership (and loyal to the tribe) before making judgement. But I guess you're happy just being an asshole and I'm fine with that too.

Try set up a signature, the forums have those. Oh and btw I don't farm. Esp not for pp.

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Al is probably upset no one nominated him for any of the 2016 awards.

Who said the Tea war would be easy? You have players like Jake, Ara, Debbie etc who won't quit and will keep fighting until the last troops; people like me respect players like that, and enjoy the battles. Even Balian is doing a decent job, sometimes wars take time to break players down, it was in no means going to be an easy war. And with you not leading anymore Tea are more organised.

DeletedUser

Just goes to show you know nothing about how TEA.F works and what my role is. Good job on demonstraighting your ignorance.

You guys declared on us thinking we were another gents 2.0 and would fall quickly. And of course you'd have that assumption, you hugged it out with your allies (once you remove the corporate veil). Instead, we fight against the odds (two premade's with a history of leader's winning multiple worlds) showing true character and having a bit of fun at the same time. It's laughable that we are up in stats against you guys at all. It's been tough holding down four fronts at the same time but it's not infamy who are impressing. BiP carrying you guys all the way. If they weren't there you would be crushed long ago. We managed to clean up DC and farm and are reducing the margin on you guys. Hopefully we'll soon be able to run large scale tribal OPs with full force without having to worry about the rim.

It's pathetic you've got some sort of chip on your shoulder trying to call me out personally. You'll obviously never appreciate that I put in just as much effort if not more as any other leader. The funny thing is that most people that play under or with me are surprised that it's actually a lot of fun and they thought things would have been different. So before making insults you should talk to people who have actually been under my leadership (and loyal to the tribe) before making judgement. But I guess you're happy just being an asshole and I'm fine with that too.

Try set up a signature, the forums have those. Oh and btw I don't farm. Esp not for pp.

A post truly worthy of second best PnPer in TEA. A bit of a shame it was mostly ripped from your Vlog though.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm laughing at your stupidity. He's wrong. Everyone knows I never left TEA (similar how I never left W83, he should understand the reference). So saying anything in TEA ever changed is dumb. It's been the same the whole world. Go watch my most recent vlogs and educate yourself as you clearly know shit too lmao.