The Final Countdown

DeletedUser120275

Best thing murph do is speaking with everyone and gathering informations... Honestly you are on of te bests of that.

DeletedUser117534

It was a good move to join PW to sort out their issues and work on the coordination with TEA. Jumping to AD driver's seat was a necessity as the car would most likely crush without a driver behind the steering wheel. You have now kicked few inactive members, ordered some internalling and increased TEA's presence in the area, bravo. But if you think that anyone was dumb enough to believe you left TEA leadership you are living in your own delusion. We don't need a crystal ball or to watch your vlogs to see what you are doing and to know that you will be back in TEA at some point in time. The truth is that TreX is doing an exceptional job leading TEA in your 'absence' so Bill was simply wondering is it a coincidence or maybe not?
I am glad you haven't quit so we can continue those pointless discussions and maybe one day tickle ourselves with some rams and axes. I am looking forward to that day Al.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It was a good move to join PW to sort out their issues and work on the coordination with TEA. Jumping to AD driver's seat was a necessity as the car would most likely crush without a driver behind the steering wheel. You have now kicked few inactive members, ordered some internalling and increased TEA's presence in the area, bravo. But if you think that anyone was dumb enough to believe you left TEA leadership you are living in your own delusion. We don't need a crystal ball or to watch your vlogs to see what you are doing and to know that you will be back in TEA at some point in time. The truth is that TreX is doing an exceptional job leading TEA in your 'absence' so Bill was simply wondering is it a coincidence or maybe not?
I am glad you haven't quit so we can continue those pointless discussions and maybe one day tickle ourselves with some rams and axes. I am looking forward to that day Al.

I never lead AD and that's the truth. I simply joined to oversee things and my assistance was never needed. My account being in TEA or not is irrelevant. I've always maintained the same role which is co-leading with TreX account. So I thank you for your compliment of my leading ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Still left tea and joined AD though. Those three I mentioned are always going to be the driving force behind the leadership. Which is what makes Tea a tough nut to crack.

Nuts always crack in the end though.

arabela

Nuts always crack in the end though.

I'm a nut cracking expert!

giphy.gif