The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
stop crying ; better to focus on your teamwork instead of easy war win against easy tribe and mass recruit their top and eat the rest

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
did hoodie hack/bot your tribes oda/ods too?

you had your time to bark, could not back anything up other than come up with excuses, gg's go next scrub

OG G

Reaction score
Lol well let's be real. Discord noble bot is indeed OP but it can't single handed win you worlds. Look at hoodie for example. Because of Minty's and his council bad leadership, they lost the world even with the bot, even with 3x the amount of players in their accounts than the other tribes.

Congratulations to clowns for this win.

Zenato

Reaction score
It's easy to find excuses (Granted, this is one of the worst excuses I have seen so far in TW) to quit once you have to work uphill and defend instead of being able to go 70% offense and have enemies quit after 3 days (looking at you Gooci and in particular eljay/dali/arteezy/joe/BASH/dippy/oh not serious etc). The ODD/ODS stats of players in Gooci and Family speak for themselves, they never were tested this world since either they won every war through vicious tactics or due to sheer size advantage.

It's easy to summarize: They are trash. Gooci players, go back to your sad lifes, your escape from reality is over.

Best regards, A fellow quitter

.Virus

Reaction score
All this talk about the bot but forgetting that the accounts that got OP'd by Family didn't even have the bot set up (CreedVirus, Balerion, Literallyno1, Kpap, etc.)

Take the L and move on.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Disclaimer; I haven't actually seen the discord notifications so no idea what they're like.

2. A player wakes up to 10k incomings and 500 train incomings, this bot has told him exactly where the real trains are landing, and where the fakes one are.

Send real nobles as fakes? It won't tell you how many troops are within those attacks and the village advantage you had at a point meant this was a viable strat.

1654381411177.png

Why not talk about actual players who have decided to go against the rules?

PAUL WALKER

Reaction score
All these life long losers bragging that they are winning when they literally have an auto tagger bot. This game has been on a downward spiral for a long time, and now I don’t think there will be more than 100 total active players for the next world.

The mods have failed to moderate their game and that’s why the remaining honorable players of tribalwars have taken up the greatest sacrifice- we all gave up a guaranteed win so that maybe the mods try to finally fix this game.

Dare to be Great

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All these life long losers bragging that they are winning when they literally have an auto tagger bot. This game has been on a downward spiral for a long time, and now I don’t think there will be more than 100 total active players for the next world.

The mods have failed to moderate their game and that’s why the remaining honorable players of tribalwars have taken up the greatest sacrifice- we all gave up a guaranteed win so that maybe the mods try to finally fix this game.
Aaand Cut!

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

sucks to suck trash stop be useless player. NAM the most overrated tribe lol. Even your tribemates know they suck.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No win is guranteed for family if its 1 on 1