The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Say what you want people but its legit in the rules that these sort of actions is breaking the rules

citing the Global Rules on tribal wars website.

Script rules:
4. A script may not automatically send information or react to an event on your account.

thats the facts.

the facts is also that both family and goochi fell like flies due to inactive accounts and lack of morale, both hoodie and clowns do have some solid accounts.

I mean if you considering these stuff to be fully in line with the rules i might aswell just break out some of my old tampermonkey scripts, just throw the rulebook in the trash bin.

this two tribes you guys fighted have one of .net best players in history what do you want? I saw how you attacked. You did not send fakes.
You still blaming for 1 noble bot when your side had 5k more villages. Funny when you guys did OP on kpap he did not even use the noble bot but had tribe/sit help when it needed.

Pooga family have not even lost tribes that have used that bot thing before. @PorkSword see how jealous people are what ever our side will do they will cry but same accounts that never faked and also they was hiding as much backline they could. People was sitting so many hours to each other to do their best many nights we sacrificed.

1654482922135.png

Reaction score
I had a front row seat to the decline of goocci. Most of the tribe wanted to eat internals or get easy caps from tiny rim tribes rather than actually face their enemy.

They even force internalled an IMF player, which drew def from frontline villages, rather than attack Clowns.

I've been out of the game for years but it seems like this noble bot could be worked around, sounds like an excuse.

Kit Kat.

Reaction score
You all talk so many about this bot. Never used something like that but i am ready to try on the future worlds ) Too late for this world.

~ Kat. Co player on alex55545

Reaction score
Pretty curious about something regarding this.

Me and my friends tried this last year too, its not really a hard thing to do but the mails never come in time.

We done hundreds of tests based on:

Changing email adresses from yahoo -> hotmail -> gmail (as gmail was fastest)

But the mails are never consistent, 80% of the time they arrive too late and the tagging gets wrong, and its pretty much useless. Especially when the world speed is higher and we are talking about attacks between a few fields. But it might work on slower world speed server? Im not sure.

Im curious if they really managed to find a way to work this out as it seemed impossible.

kleptos

Reaction score
Lets be real though that you used an attack bot - consistent timing within 5ms is impossible

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Mediocree players still arguing, but Rut made a very nice post where we can clearly see that TOP ranks of Family did nothing but sitting on high nr of villages (from internals/merges OFC), low OD in general, in order to win you gotta move ur troops, maybe you guys just boosted the wrong players? However its pointless aiming at this bot/that bot, when you guys didn't put atleast 50% of the effort that we've put.

Easy

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
Since Family/Goocci need the cope so much, let's sit down and get a few details straight:

1. External tools have always existed, and to be frank, will always exist for any game. Be this a wiki, some kind of character builder, optimised build calculation tools, etc. Even here in TW, scripts could also be considered external tools to help reduce mundane tasks that reduce the fun in the game. When a community is passionate about a game, it's good to see dedication like this. However, for all the tools in the world, they do not define a win. You could have all the "best" tools in the game and still suck

Back in the days of Opera T-trains, this was an external tool. But, two major variables also played a role: Your computer's processing speed and your internet connection. Are you now also going to go and blame everything on your ISP because you can't compensate for your lag? Since then, these have been integrated into the game to make it a more level playing field. But overall, the amount of variables in a single world is huge. From player motivation, player availability, smart diplomacy, good teamwork, competent leadership, etc

Once the mundane tasks are taken care of by tools, it leaves the player to do the "high level" stuff, ie, sniping, backtiming, OP planning, timing attacks, tagging effectively, hiding attacks effectively, etc - Which are primarily skill based. If you can't plan an OP because you're too lazy, that's your problem.

Your "skill" was having spies/plants spread out across the world, who then sabotaged tribes (RIP Night and co), forcefully "internalled" members, performed countless backstabs and cultivated a 10v1 gangbang... that you still lost with over a 5 thousand village lead. What we then see is all the trash talking about how bad we were... - Was just projection.

This was the map that was being spammed at us through it all:

2. Software is unfortunately unreliable a lot of the time. Servers go down, there are bugs in the code, there are delays, etc. Even tribe members can be largely unavailable at times. As much as you wish to cry about "brute force hacking to cancel dodges" and "OP timer bot", neither of those things are true. The attack notification sent by TW doesn't show any milliseconds, so even if tribe members wanted to snipe it and were online at that exact moment, they have to guess which of the 1000ms it lands in. On a world with a 50ms gap, that's still 20 potential gaps you need to hit with enough troops. So say you need to snipe from 2-5 villages to kill a train effectively. Extrapolate that to 10, 20, 50, 100 incoming trains, etc. They still have to take the time to check the map, see if they have any villages in range, calculate possible snipe times, actually send the snipes, etc.

Ultimately, it just becomes unfeasible to A). Calculate enough snipes per village to cover every possibility and B). Cover every single village fully. All the normal skills of calculating the snipes, actually performing the snipes effectively, using teamwork for multiple players, etc all still apply. And that's not even taking into consideration defending against anti-snipes, or any of the complexities added there.

To use your example:

Said player still needs to log into the game, sort their incomings, find which incomings are marked, manually tag them (at least 500 trains X 4-5 nobles per train), then prepare to either pre-noble, snipe, stack, re-cap, etc. Again, not even counting avoiding anti-snipes. Same goes for the tribe mates. Doing this for 10k incomings is an extremely difficult task, it is very time consuming and requires an insane amount of coordination and communication between tribe members. Just because an attack was noted in some discord channel, doesn't mark or affect anything in game. You still have to manually transfer over that information into the game and then make use of it somehow - And when you have multiple trains and thousands of attacks incoming, there is a lot of pressure and not a lot of time. There are many ways to counter this pretty easily.

Your argument is therefore complete rubbish. You're just lazy, you don't want to put any effort in, you don't want to plan anything, you don't want to time anything. Sending hundreds of nukes at us? A-Okay! Defending against a couple of snobby bois? cHeAtErS! HaCkErS! a bOt iS pLaYiNg fOr ThEm!

Meanwhile,
your tribe stats suck. Practically none of the goocci nor family members occupy the top ranks of ODS. You guys couldn't even be bothered to help each other with basic support, nevermind anything else. Just a bunch of narcissists with massive egos, who are incapable of anything other than trash talk and backstab diplomacy. You feed a couple of "carry" accounts, who then ended up quitting and being massive disappointments after 2-3 OPs from us.

Congrats on the BIGGEST L in likely all of TW history. I have never seen a single group screw up this badly. Cheers, to your monumental accomplishment

View attachment 11264
This is the best essay I've ever seen written on TW. I envy you.

Sold Mom for PP

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am writing to you as the representative of all the honest and honorable players left in tribalwars world 125.
As shown with this world, this game has officially became a joke and nothing has been done about it. The mods have stood silent as our game has been destroyed.
It’s time for a sacrifice, time for a stand in order to secure a future of tribalwars. This means so much, that the four honorable tribes left (Family, Apathy, VVV, and Goochi) are willing to SACRIFICE a guaranteed win(over 50m point advantage) for this game.

In the past year, a bot has revolutionzed and transformed the way our game is played. It is by far the most overpowered and broken feature that has killed the fun in tribalwars.
Hoodie, the scumbag tribe known already for planting spies everywhere and ALSO botting their attack/defensive sends(some proofs will be posted of this here) have REVOLUTIONIZED cheating and scum play.
They have come up with a bot that uses their email attack notifications to automatically(without tagging themselves) notify the tribe discord WHEN any nobles are sent onto their villages. This has basically destroyed the whole gameplay of tribalwars:
1. A player is asleep but his tribe mates get a discord notification that he has nobles incoming, his tribemates can snipe for him or take his emergency sit and snipe on the account
2. A player wakes up to 10k incomings and 500 train incomings, this bot has told him exactly where the real trains are landing, and where the fakes one are.

This tilts the scale of fair play to such a level that playing against this is not enjoyable and not worth it. The mods have known about this bot/exploit for MONTHS but have failed to do anything about it. As such, it is up to the remaining fair and honorable players to make a statement to save our game.
We, the players of FAMILY, Gooci, Apathy are no longer participating in this world, and tribalwars as a whole until something changes, this is no longer a game, but a bot simulator. In Solidarity against unfair scumbag play.

Instructions of how to incorporate hoodie noble spotter bot(used by hoodie and now clowns, given to us by a hoodie player who did not want to win by cheating):
Retracted due to message from Jirki88 that botting instructions are disallowed. I apologize

Furthermore, the attack sending/def bot that hoodie use (confirmed by UGP) All trains from hoodie members that use it have been sent within 5 ms, just with normal ping lag, that is impossible for hundreds of trains.
Edit: Link retracted to not let more cheaters cheat like hoodie
Hundreds of trains with this timing:
View attachment 11215

It’s time for a sacrifice, time for a stand in order to secure a future of tribalwars. This means so much, that the four honorable tribes left (Family, Apathy, VVV, and Goochi) are willing to SACRIFICE a guaranteed win(over 50m point advantage) for this game.

View attachment 11216
Hello to all,

I am writing to you as the representative of all the honest and honorable players left in tribalwars world 125.
As shown with this world, this game has officially became a joke and nothing has been done about it. The mods have stood silent as our game has been destroyed.

In the past year, a bot has revolutionzed and transformed the way our game is played. It is by far the most overpowered and broken feature that has killed the fun in tribalwars.
Hoodie, the scumbag tribe known already for planting spies everywhere and ALSO botting their attack/defensive sends(some proofs will be posted of this here) have REVOLUTIONIZED cheating and scum play.
They have come up with a bot that uses their email attack notifications to automatically(without tagging themselves) notify the tribe discord WHEN any nobles are sent onto their villages. This has basically destroyed the whole gameplay of tribalwars:
1. A player is asleep but his tribe mates get a discord notification that he has nobles incoming, his tribemates can snipe for him or take his emergency sit and snipe on the account
2. A player wakes up to 10k incomings and 500 train incomings, this bot has told him exactly where the real trains are landing, and where the fakes one are.

This tilts the scale of fair play to such a level that playing against this is not enjoyable and not worth it. The mods have known about this bot/exploit for MONTHS but have failed to do anything about it. As such, it is up to the remaining fair and honorable players to make a statement to save our game.
We, the players of FAMILY, Gooci, Apathy are no longer participating in this world, and tribalwars as a whole until something changes, this is no longer a game, but a bot simulator. In Solidarity against unfair scumbag play.

Instructions of how to incorporate hoodie noble spotter bot(used by hoodie and now clowns, given to us by a hoodie player who did not want to win by cheating):
Retracted due to message from Jirki88 that botting instructions are disallowed. I apologize

Furthermore, the attack sending/def bot that hoodie use (confirmed by UGP) All trains from hoodie members that use it have been sent within 5 ms, just with normal ping lag, that is impossible for hundreds of trains.
Edit: Link retracted to not let more cheaters cheat like hoodie
Hundreds of trains with this timing:
View attachment 11215

View attachment 11216
nah u can say whatever u want but we know the truth that 90% of family sucked, im to lazy to say everything atm( will countinue tomorow), but u had spies in council

Yandhi

Reaction score
Conclusion: Family are shit and noble bot is cheating.
Would removing email notification fix the problem?
It's not really cheating, but exploiting the system. And the tools aren't provided to the public like most others. This is comparable to vault script imo, but at least that was publically available. My guess is this is either gonna get nerfed (by reducing info sent by email) or have to posted on forum to be approved, since inno has been trying to level the playing field. Making fake trains a part of the game, making all scripts approved etc.

Welsh celts

Reaction score
A noble attack.... auto-tagger, that filters the specific in-comings and communicates the information to you and your tribe without having to click a button.
That, to date, is only available to a select few within the TW community.

How does it not sound ridiculous?

Attachments

• 1654297927473.png
    1654297927473.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 1

Shania Twain

Reaction score
Let's get 1 thing out of the way the people saying "wow it's so unfair the tool isn't made public", I just think you are wrong.

You have to trust they don't forward the information the tool would send to your discord, to his own as-well, this would give info on all noble incs travelling towards the enemy. ( would be super helpful in recap wars to know when the recaps are landing ).

Since this is a tool completely detached from the game, it's impossible to regulate it and make sure it isn't being abused.
But this "amazing bot" is pretty simple to make, and anyone that has taken 1-2 programming courses can probably make a similar bot in a couple hours. Then you could trust that the creator isn't abusing the information.

Also there is a reason a lot of people in clowns/hoodie don't use it. it's super inconsistent and constantly doesn't flag nobles. So if you think you can just sleep and get alerted when you get nobles you are pretty wrong. For most it's just annoying discord notifications of nobles you knew about 20 min earlier.

p.s. I think saying someone is cheating because they are parsing emails is pretty crazy. If you want to blame anyone it's inno for giving this info in emails. And there have been multiple tickets made to try and resolve it ( over a year ago ) and they have not done so yet. But I am hopeful they will soon :)

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just in case anyone forgot what this thread is about.......Day 5 of Family & Gooci crying that their opponents know how to tag incomings. :p

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
So cringe to see you retards cry and spam the thread with the same pic.

You pretty much internaled half the world + had a huge size advantage, but when you finally get to a point to fight a real tribe you pussy out.

Back to the irrelevant classic worlds to bully noobs and boost ego I guess?

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ive first heard of discord-inc noble tracker/notifications on 120 and was instantly fascinated. I won’t be bias in my opinion but even the tw app used to leave a time stamp on when incs started to come; I used to calculate the time I was off from the times stamped to label potential trains. To anyone that still plays this game. Luv u. Thanks for keeping tw alive