The Final Protest against cheaters - A sacrifice for the future of our game [Repost]

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
You got defeated, destroyed and humiliated by Family. iDC for a “world contender tribe” was a complete walk through at start up. Yes, you and all other losers we beat ended up joining hoodie accounts but we NEVER lost to hoodie in gameplay, we sacrificed ourself for a bigger cause. We believe the noble tagger bot is the end of tribalwars as we know so we took a stand. True sacrifice.

- Adrian Luther King Jr
70A74450-4C08-4AED-8161-7D9BD4BA0BA7.gif
DB0CF56C-2913-4C03-BF8F-72C10789AE06.gif

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You got defeated, destroyed and humiliated by Family. iDC for a “world contender tribe” was a complete walk through at start up. Yes, you and all other losers we beat ended up joining hoodie accounts but we NEVER lost to hoodie in gameplay, we sacrificed ourself for a bigger cause. We believe the noble tagger bot is the end of tribalwars as we know so we took a stand. True sacrifice.

- Adrian Luther King Jr
If we were a complete walk through after your 2 months of playing dirty just to beat us what would you call the rolling over and crying that you are doing now ? Its ok to admit that you're just bad at the game buddy. Take the biggest L in TW history and move along my guy.

JHarp32

Reaction score
This bot detects incomings even when your device is off.
On receiving incoming device gets automatically on and trains are sniped automatically
If snipe fails it sends noble from nearest village or queues noble in the nearest vill.
def doesn't do any of that lol.. all it does is tell you when nobles are incoming.. I will agree, very OP for solo players.. but no acct in Hoodie are solo at this point.. Even at the start of the world, there were very few solo accts, thus, making the bot obsolete. The solution is to shut down email notifications. But it would only hurt solo players.. Wouldn't change our scenario at all. All the other tribes we faced would've benefited a lot more

Twisted.Tony

Reaction score
Rules 4 - 6 on scripts say:
  1. A script may not automatically send information or react to an event on your account.
  2. A script may not focus or click the Attack, Support or Send button on the rally point / attack confirmation page.
  3. Scripts can not send an attack on your behalf and may not be used to send troops automatically or with fewer clicks than usual.

3 options at this point

A.) the script is doing this and it is "illegal"
B.) It isn't, and its not.
C.) A or B and the Mods can't/won't do anything.

Seems to be admission and proof of these rules being broken, this isn't debated. so unless dudes got ban't it has to be C.)
It is even more so C.) because where are the mods on this thread to clear it up? I didn't see them.

All those crying skill issues are woefully misunderstanding either intentionally or out of ignorance. I suggest deliberately in an attempt to obfuscate the issue and by extension seem to be marking themselves as "OK" with apparent cheating.