The finals!!!! Best in the world (W115)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stalker1988 vs Junior Jr

After hard fought battles, well, not really. These 2 has consistently won there heats with ease.

So now we pitch them against eachother. 2 DI players ended up here, who could have imagined ;)

Good luck to both of you, either way you are both winners.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I vote JR because his heart is too big. He's like a big soft teddy bear and killing him would be out of the question.

: peepoLove:

Junior Jr

Reaction score
Stalker1988 vs Junior Jr

1st of all I would like to thank all my voters and supporters who have gotten me this far it means the world to me, Words can not describe my love to all of you! I hope the best man wins!

I hear by Junior Jr cast my vote in favor of Dr. Stalker. I have never meet a man as great as this guy, From sending res to tribe mates to donating nukes, Stalker is always there for you. Like the father figure I never had! He is the "T" in "Team" I could not see a world without him in it.

-Jr

McCree

Reaction score
Stalker
As players it seems close but for this world stalker has done more

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I hear by Junior Jr cast my vote in favor of Dr. Stalker. I have never meet a man as great as this guy, From sending res to tribe mates to donating nukes, Stalker is always there for you. Like the father figure I never had! He is the "T" in "Team" I could not see a world without him in it.

Despite the atrocious spelling of hereby, the man has spoken.

Stalker

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Stalker

Junior kills too many of my nukes attacking myself for him to deserve the win

Changing my vote to Jr, i cant vote for someone who uses the abomination that is political map

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848906577

Despite the atrocious spelling of hereby, the man has spoken.

Stalker

Of all the horrible spelling on this forum, this really wasn't that bad haha.

I'll have to go with Junior, I vibe with his forum profile picture

Deleted User - 848916015

Che like smashing smaller tribes, when are DI gonna put these guys in their place lol

Deleted User - 848906577

And at some point you just run out of players to recruit so you have to fight o_O:confused:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And at some point you just run out of players to recruit so you have to fight o_O:confused:

Exactly!!! Finally someone who gets it.

And the worst part is, when you want a fight, you don't get one. Like we all in Che just >.> Where are y'all going???

I hope DI proves better, sure seems the world is closing down all other tribes except for the 3 tribes, Void, DI & Che .

Deleted User - 848906577

You guys did a great OP yesterday! no denying that, but don't forget you are fighting a tribe 6x smaller than che/eggs with no backline ;). If CHE really wanted to fight before, they have had plenty of occasions in the past. But building up while everyone else was fighting isn't a bad strategy either.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Che like smashing smaller tribes, when are DI gonna put these guys in their place lol

"Back in their place" - how very elitist of you

But you know, got to take the pawns out before you kill the queen ;)

What does it say about DI when they can only declare on those already fighting a war? Joker... TBR... F-ME...

Think there's a word for it... vultures?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848916015

Wel che broke their nap with -ml- and destroyed them , very honourable

Alushu

Reaction score
Stalker vs Junior Jr.

The Off monster vs the farm king. I'll have to go with Off monster this round. I don't know what he's using but I want some of it.. Really hyped to see this all go down though :)

Last edited: