The first five months.

DeletedUser92095

It's getting difficult to find TW players to stay in a world for 5 months...Why is this happening?

Is the challenge less?

Also is this normal in all worlds?

Its frustrating to see strong players leave....

Is TW only interesting in the beginning?

Opinions are welcome...Thanks guys.:icon_wink:

TW is a game that requires a lot of dedication. Not everyone has the time, patience and luck to stay competitive throughout the game. I normally quit the moment playing TW starts to feel more like a chore than a game (I no longer get enough sleep and when much of my waking hours is spent wondering why my head is constantly aching).

Sellsword

I'm going to troll myself here and say my argument was hardly effective. I was just concerned with his emotional attachment to SS and I, that was all :icon_wink:

But apparently I am das troll. One who has put an extensive and explained, supported opinion on this thread. But in the eyes of Valth, a troll.

I am blocking his posts from now on. Enough is enough.

DeletedUser

Really, Sellsy-babe - that was such a troll post right there. You need to stop! Think of all the innocents who can not understand your well structured and grammatically correct arguments!

Deleted User - 3135

I am blocking his posts from now on. Enough is enough.

even if it is not effective, point is valths still cant say anything cuz he no good at the pnp, i am not myself, mainly cuz of english problems, but he acts like god of pnp but cant even put a effective or any type of argue with you, and when he does they are crap lol. just like most of punch players (calmir is alright) especially baddest and zack and hefty as examples

blood, you do know a supported opinion,which is explained properlly is trolling,right? :lol:

Indeed, I shall follow in the actions of SS and put him on ignore list too. For the good of the forum... and my sanity.

Sellsword

Really, Sellsy-babe - that was such a troll post right there. You need to stop! Think of all the innocents who can not understand your well structured and grammatically correct arguments!

Apologies. I will resort to funny pics from now on, aye? And music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmVDr93UJQQ]Aye!

I have received some information about some "secret" wars -- if the involved tribes cannot seem the merit to infotain the forum, it will fall to your humble servant to do something -- anything -- cannot be predicted or outshined :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

for your nooby information a world war is about to start in w49 :lol:
I can't wait for the declaration, a member in Deceit has great propaganda skills :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

for your nooby information a world war is about to start in w49 :lol:
I can't wait for the declaration, a member in Deceit has great propaganda skills :icon_razz:

Thank you, you just made my day. I can't wait to go to w49 and just read all of that stuff that I have nothing to do with because I like nothing more then trolling on forums of other worlds that I don't play.

DeletedUser

I actually used to play and sometimes I come to see what is going on
ah, I posted it because a few players were saying that there is no world war going on here.
and yes, I am a troll, lv 7 druid :D

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think it is just the first 5 months. It gets worse as the game goes too. I have seen player after player leave the game leaving huge holes in worlds. Its a daily occurrence, people just can't handle the chore the game becomes most times. I gave up on this game for 6 months at one point and I came back again. Its a hard game to quit permanently, but some do. Lots return for a future run at it but they start small and can handle it.

Overall the game for me is just as consuming early as it is late game, just different aspects keep you busy. The first year its lots of diplomacy establishing dominant tribes and growing in your area. After that its wars tribes falling apart and keeping your troops built and nobling constantly. It becomes just as tedious to keep villages building and sending trains daily. All the scripts make this easier and I couldn't imagine doing it without premium, yet some do without, probably part of the reason they quit is because of the time without scripts.

There are many reasons why people quit, real life( new job, moving, school etc.), the game takes too long for them, they get bored, they start losing wars, the list goes on and on. Well thats my opinion at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think it is just the first 5 months. It gets worse as the game goes too. I have seen player after player leave the game leaving huge holes in worlds. Its a daily occurrence, people just can't handle the chore the game becomes most times. I gave up on this game for 6 months at one point and I came back again. Its a hard game to quit permanently, but some do. Lots return for a future run at it but they start small and can handle it.

Overall the game for me is just as consuming early as it is late game, just different aspects keep you busy. The first year its lots of diplomacy establishing dominant tribes and growing in your area. After that its wars tribes falling apart and keeping your troops built and nobling constantly. It becomes just as tedious to keep villages building and sending trains daily. All the scripts make this easier and I couldn't imagine doing it with premium, yet some do without, probably part of the reason they quit is because of the time without scripts.

There are many reasons why people quit, real life( new job, moving, school etc.), the game takes too long for them, they get bored, they start losing wars, the list goes on and on. Well thats my opinion at least.

Do you keep building villages after 1 year of playing? :/ If it's not +8.5k I don't noble it. I only build troops & mint coins in villages, and send them out when needed. If you got 1 mill points, building in your villages takes WAY to much time to actually be arsed with it in my opinion.

DeletedUser37628

Have you ever tried the Buildings Overview? It's pretty handy :p

DeletedUser

You still need to go to the village and click on the HQ, and then build it etc. I just think it's easier to not noble finished villages after a certain time. But after a certain time of playing, most players around you will have played the same time, and they will also have built their villages hopefully ;)

DeletedUser

thats old school the best way is Just click the little hammer.

DeletedUser

You still need to go to the village and click on the HQ, and then build it etc. I just think it's easier to not noble finished villages after a certain time. But after a certain time of playing, most players around you will have played the same time, and they will also have built their villages hopefully ;)

Depends on how far into a world you play Hammy. Some of us aren't so foolish as to stay until they have 10 million plus points. =P

HeftySmurf

you faked me you bitch :O <3

DeletedUser

Do you keep building villages after 1 year of playing? :/ If it's not +8.5k I don't noble it. I only build troops & mint coins in villages, and send them out when needed. If you got 1 mill points, building in your villages takes WAY to much time to actually be arsed with it in my opinion.

Account manager, the lazy man's best friend. Queue the buildings, queue troops, wait for it to finish.... and done. Literally 0 work needed after setting it up in like 10 minutes after nobling it except for being ready to mint coins once its done.

DeletedUser

So that means you don't have to do ANYTHING at all with account manager? Except for send out troops that is :p But meh, I don't think I can be arsed to spend that much money on TW.

And they sure aren't fanged hefty ;)

DeletedUser

So that means you don't have to do ANYTHING at all with account manager? Except for send out troops that is :p But meh, I don't think I can be arsed to spend that much money on TW.

And they sure aren't fanged hefty ;)

If account manager didn't cost so damn much, it would be awesome. As it is, I would never use it. xP