The Flames of War - FFF vs. -SC- & - SC -

DeletedUser

@jirbj - nuckmysipples left the tribe. He was MIA for a day, came back and his main was gone. Claimed he was getting bored anyways and had no interest in playing anymore so left.

cnrclk was a newer player who had no idea what he was doing. Nobled a 1k village with a level 1 everything besides warehouse and mines who was clearly being farmed.... We sat him and kept him around because you guys kept sending nukes at him. This account alone took out 13-15 nukes when we planned to dismiss him after the war anyways, and only lost Cats while support him (some spears and swords but no big numbers) So it was a huge win for us.

Everyone you guys have nobled so far are accounts we planned to get rid of after the war besides nuckmysipples. So it has nothing to do with stats if you used your dome piece you would use the war stats ingame as we kicked all them after they got nobled. So you guys are still up 5-4 in game (which I should add should be 6-5 us but two of your members restarted while nobles were on the way). All these members are member that should have never been recruited but was done so through poor recruitment back when we were shhhhh! before new leadership took over.

Just seems like a moderate tribe with moderate leadership trying to justify loss of vils.

DeletedUser83995

Just seems like a moderate tribe with moderate leadership trying to justify loss of vils.

As stated several times but I will intend to slow it down for you this time hopeing you can understand it...

Current........ Leadership........ Is....... Still...... Trying.......... To......... Fix......... The......... Problems.......... Caused........ By......... Previous........ Leadership.........

So you can call it an excuse but if you look at locations and stats on these players they are nobling. None of them should have been invited to the tribe in the first place. 3 of them were all by themselfs were only invited by previous leadership due to points and trying to max the member limit. 1 of them was just not very intelligent and should have never been invited and the other is sipple and he's a great player who left the tribe was not dismissed.

DeletedUser

As stated several times but I will intend to slow it down for you this time hopeing you can understand it...

Current........ Leadership........ Is....... Still...... Trying.......... To......... Fix......... The......... Problems.......... Caused........ By......... Previous........ Leadership.........

So you can call it an excuse but if you look at locations and stats on these players they are nobling. None of them should have been invited to the tribe in the first place. 3 of them were all by themselfs were only invited by previous leadership due to points and trying to max the member limit. 1 of them was just not very intelligent and should have never been invited and the other is sipple and he's a great player who left the tribe was not dismissed.

STILL.....SOUNDS.....LIKE.....AN.....EXCUSE......FROM......A.....MODERATE......TRIBE.

seriously though how is fixing an issue caused by bad leadership that hard at this stage.... or is bad leadership going to moderate leadership?

Location Location you don't hear us making excuses for m8troopers getting wrecked by CD do you? just accept the fact you are a moderate tribe not doing aswell as you think you should. Chuck Norris does not approve.

This gif illustrates my point far better than any slanderous sentence i can muster:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

@cnrclk .... This account alone took out 13-15 nukes when we planned to dismiss him after the war anyways, and only lost Cats while support him (some spears and swords but no big numbers) So it was a huge win for us.

I'm sorry... what?

13 - 15 nukes?

A full nuke is in the range of 65 - 80K ODD. Depending on build ofcourse. Letsl looks at this players war stats.

06974c93a8aa6828af2689a15787e90c.png

I think we have just seen the overstatement of the century from The Scientist here.

darkwill205

I'm sorry... what?

13 - 15 nukes?

A full nuke is in the range of 65 - 80K ODD. Depending on build ofcourse. Letsl looks at this players war stats.

06974c93a8aa6828af2689a15787e90c.png

I think we have just seen the overstatement of the century from The Scientist here.

13-15 baby nukes* 500axe and 400lc perhaps

OR

13-15 baby defense Nukes* LOL, SC does seem to send defense nukes * what an invention i might add LOL

DeletedUser118341

Added to that lie.

Saying, 'he was going to be our food / kicked anyway so doesn't count' just makes you look weak, grasping at straws.

Whether he was a good player, or a useful tribemate or not. He was in your tribe.

I heard good things about The Scientist before. However from reading his posts, and looking at some of his ingame tactics (mass mailing enemy tribes to incite fear (dull)). He is certainly disappointing.

darkwill205

Added to that lie.

Saying, 'he was going to be our food / kicked anyway so doesn't count' just makes you look weak, grasping at straws.

Whether he was a good player, or a useful tribemate or not. He was in your tribe.

I heard good things about The Scientist before. However from reading his posts, and looking at some of his ingame tactics (mass mailing enemy tribes to incite fear (dull)). He is certainly disappointing.

Well to be fair, it was the old leadership (TBW) who made all this happened, leaving the Scientist and the new council to clean up his mess. But I agree, kicking players for these types of reasons are absolutely shocking.

DeletedUser83995

The nukes ranged from 1000 axes - 2500 axes, 600 LC - 1000 LC

I got some reports won't post them all as I have nothing to prove but I will post a couple just to get the point acrossed. You guys must not be sharing reports very well in your tribe as he for sure took out at least 13 1/4th nukes.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_27_at_2_20_00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_27_at_2_20_13_PM.png

Unfortunately the reports of Sadassa, proboi720, Rhinoceros I no longer have because they had the biggest nukes. I think Sadassa lost 2600 axes and 1200 LC and Rhino a little less.

Last edited:

MR.MR

Eddiecesc I hope you are joking if not I feel bad for your parents.....

You really had to take it there? The only reason for such an out-of-proportion personal attack is if Eddie struck on a vein of truth that you want to quickly redirect from.

If what Eddie said was inaccurate or didn't matter, you would respond as if it didn't matter. The way you responded there shows how much it mattered to you. If I had to guess, after playing for Goog/Foc/Hybrid on several worlds, you feel this is your chance to emerge into the spotlight as their heir apparent, and are afraid you won't be able to live up to the expectations you've set for yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118341

Eddiecesc I hope you are joking if not I feel bad for your parents.....

Anyways the nukes ranged from 1000 axes - 2500 axes, 600 LC - 1000 LC

I got some reports won't post them all as I have nothing to prove but I will post a couple just to get the point acrossed. You guys must not be sharing reports very well in your tribe as he for sure took out at least 13 1/4th nukes.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_27_at_2_20_00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_27_at_2_20_13_PM.png

Unfortunately the reports of Sadassa, proboi720, Rhinoceros I no longer have because they had the biggest nukes. I think Sadassa lost 2600 axes and 1200 LC and Rhino a little less.

I'm just going to overlook the first part.

But for the rest.

Those 2 reports you show. Total 33570 ODD if my calculations are correct.

Now you say, Sadassa was a 2.6K/1.2K nuke. I'm going to assume 100 rams minimul, just based on the others. So, that would be a 26,800 ODD gain for killing that nuke.

Rhino, you state was a little less. But only a little. So I'm going to take that to mean it was in the range of about 2Kaxe / 1K LC with 80 rams. I feel like that is a fair judgement to make. This would alone create 21,640 ODD for killing it.

So, these 2 reports shown. Added to these other 2 you mention. Would provide 82,010 ODD for killing them. That is just these 4 'nukes' not to mention the nuke you killed from Probo that was apparently just as big. As shown above, this player gained 83K ODD. BUT you stated he killed 13 - 15 nukes.

Now you see, why again, you look foolish making wild exaggerated claims.

DeletedUser

he maybe a scientist but his theories and calculations are well off...

you got wrecked

#doyouevenmath?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

I think it is safe to say this thread of a flame war has turned into a combination of face-palm and some cringe. Let's lighten up the mood!

Remember this? Calm, Cool, Collected.

Ean7ZFQEvUTeg.gif

BRIgGHrUK5F9S.gif
JMVdNdMidg6KQ.gif

[video=youtube_share;nfWlot6h_JM]https://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM[/video]

The war rages on!

DeletedUser83995

Those 2 reports you show. Total 33570 ODD if my calculations are correct.

Now you say, Sadassa was a 2.6K/1.2K nuke. I'm going to assume 100 rams minimul, just based on the others. So, that would be a 26,800 ODD gain for killing that nuke.

Rhino, you state was a little less. But only a little. So I'm going to take that to mean it was in the range of about 2Kaxe / 1K LC with 80 rams. I feel like that is a fair judgement to make. This would alone create 21,640 ODD for killing it.

So, these 2 reports shown. Added to these other 2 you mention. Would provide 82,010 ODD for killing them. That is just these 4 'nukes' not to mention the nuke you killed from Probo that was apparently just as big. As shown above, this player gained 83K ODD. BUT you stated he killed 13 - 15 nukes.

Now you see, why again, you look foolish making wild exaggerated claims.

I don't recall saying all the nukes where good sized nukes and if I did I mis-spoke and will apologize for not proof reading my post. We have had 6 solid 1/4 nukes hit his village We have had a bunch of small nukes hit his village too. And I know you know this is true as you are in the tribe and I am sure they shared when nothing came home besides scouts on multiply occasions.

I am not even trying to bad talk the tribe, I am trying to explain the reasoning behind the dismissal. I respect what you guys did the other day. I am not coming up with excuses for the lost villages it was a well planned op that successfully took multiply villages. It is a fact though that 4 of the 5 villages were players we planned to dismiss.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
noaar.png
[/spoil]

#notanukeaccordingtoeddie

Sorry. I'm pretty bored.

DeletedUser118341

FatEmo... You seem to have misread the entire point I was making. I wasn't claiming that the account didn't splat some nukes. I was pointing out, that the 13 - 15 nukes that The Scientist claimed it took out. Was more like 4.

Also, you could still make a case that isn't a nuke. Particularly considering there are multiple players will full nukes rolling around. But that is merely semantics. And again, not what I was disagreeing about.

Scientist... Basically, all you are saying. Is you had multiple people in your tribe, that you didn't care whether they were nobled, you merely wanted to use them before they either got nobled, or you had them internalled. And by the sounds of it, you are using several more of your members to do the same.

All you are saying, is you don't actually care about protecting the members in your tribe. You merely want to advance yourself, and a group of your friends in the tribe. And the rest are disposable.

Whether the members in your tribe who SC have nobled are good players, or not. The fact remains they were in your tribe, and they fought as well as they could(time/ability permitting). They should be respected as such. Rather than you coming on here, saying their efforts and their losses don't matter as you wanted to kicked them anyway. Hardly inspiring leadership, knowing that if you lose a village, you'll probably be branded unimportant on the externals.

Yes internals have to happen, people have to be kicked. I've participated in a few force internals myself. But no-one should ever be lambasted in a public demain, particularly when they tried their best for their tribe. The only case that would be acceptable was if they were trying to cause a coup (in which case throw them to the wolves :p). But this was certainly not the case here.

#RestpecttheDead

DeletedUser117534

You might be right, I see you are doing much better on externals than on the map but pleas remember that at the end your external presence is not going to save you from someone taking your village. Unless you will talk them to death ;)

City of Colour

Coordinates:560|460
Player:eddiecesc
Tribe:Storm Cloaks
Lies inside your church radius ;)