The Fleezus Feature

DeletedUser120425

An impressive tactic, but shit about BGR like that is not appreciated.
Sorry, no shit, only the truth. Did he, or did he not ruin the sprengers account? Hmmm, lets think. Myself and a few others even assisted Sprengers in writing his Support Ticket up to the Support Team.
It is not our fault BGR is so shit he needs to use underhand tactics to attempt to help you guys grow.
I'll stick to my previous statement, I take it he was too busy ruining accounts to represent himself here, so sent along you.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He did not intend to. Nobody is that stupid dude, stop kidding.
The player quit, he said so in his mail to no bully.
Player went yellow, in which case emergency sit is accepted.
Jeff sent support to squad front since the acc had a lot of deff and on a rim, secured. approx 70% i remember it.

And sprengers was apprently supporting your mate. He was a spy we later found out.
He comes back and reports jeff.
Why and how did he come back? Coz good old joe saw an opportunity and approached sprengers guy.

The mod pretty much saw the game that was played here. But she had to act.
Hence the 1/3 rd villa punishment and the permanent ban was not applicable.

DeletedUser120425

Jeff sent support to squad front since the acc had a lot of deff and on a rim, secured. approx 70% i remember it.

And sprengers was apprently supporting your mate. He was a spy we later found out.
Why and how did he come back? Coz good old joe saw an opportunity and approached sprengers guy.

Okay lets play facts, Sprengers mail to bu11y was on the same date that BGR accepted the sitting. Confirm he was online that day, so not yellow. Also BGR's mail to sprengers regarding emergency sitting was also sent under 24 hours before BGR accepted it and moved out all troops.
Sprengers was not a spy, although he did mail bu11y saying if he quit he would donate villages to him as myself and bu11y had protected him while he was in Avatar.
Sprengers went offline that night as usual, woke up to find BGR had accepted the sitting, he then approached myself and others to tell us his troops had been moved out and he had countless trains inbound from his OWN tribe.
He then had already placed in a support ticket, but it was not very informative as he had no been betrayed and had his account ruined previously in this game, so myself and a few others advised him on what to include in the Ticket.

If it was true that he went Yellow(Inactive) then due to BGR's mail to him explaining to emergency sit incase of inactivity, BGR would of faced no ban or loss of villages, which he DID.
As an FYI, I did not have sprengers on my friends list on skype, he approached me for advise and asked others for my Skype ID.

There is no need to make excuses for a player that was found out to be cheating. He was punished for it, which is all the proof that is needed. If he was not breaking the rules, then nothing would of happened.

OTDDeathAwaits

If there was a mail saying he quit. There would have been no punishment. Irregardless if the account changed its mind. Fact.

Another fact is why would you hand an account over to joe after sending all the troops out, kicking and launching on it...you've never done it before or since.

Your story doesn't add up. Maybe the members of noobs bought it as some conspiracy but those of us who know the policies know that it couldn't have played out as you described.

Good tactic to take in the appeal process though. Lucky with 1/3. Should have been 1/2.

DeletedUser120814

all u have to do is leave us alone and u will be left alone

I dont understand how u cant see this is how its been for a month now

Have we ever attacked u? Things can be easily said when one is angry and those words cant be taken back

But since when does talk matter more than action. When u see an inc from us

Then u have all the right to complain all u want

Now stop finding excuses to attack us, either just do it or dont

Make up ur mind before screw wins. Ticktock ticktock

DeletedUser120814

And trust a homie, the sooner u realize our anger is ur fault

The sooner u will realize u should leave us alone, just let us be :p

DeletedUser120814

Also great plot blaming ur war on petal

Then eating the k36 players in stoic instead

I am watching dont worry. We are all watching the lies reveal themselves

cmd.magma

Patrick do you even know what happened ?
i mean seriously ..

1) the mail was sent by sprenger to N0 bully guy ( about the quit )
2) we DID NOT give voodoo the sit , the owner came back and did that instead of clearing things it could've been solved by recalling troops but no .
3) sprenger guy was command sharing with us some of us ( by mistake or plot idk)
4) we have screenshots of the guy sending def to no bully and even full nukes as def to no bully being within our tribe and to the enemy .
5) that is when we stepped in and tried to correct the actions ( which led to a ban .. rightly so but the intention wasnt at cheating )
6) the next day voodoo. gets the account sit and pretty much does the same thing

so this is what happened in a short way to tell
i don't mean to fight but these are things you should know before forming an opinion .
jeff was framed maybe by sprenger or maybe by bully or voodoo only they know ( and the ban was done because yes jeff was at fault guess a player with 1k points should've done it that's how u bend the rules right ? )

Now that's cleared . Moving on

Isn't artista the one saying in the interview that petal is a b**** and now the sudden love ?
also this artista guy is a racist and proud at being one .. He called indians are lowly people ( when confronted he said i'm a racist but i don't lie )
i request everyone to seize all communications with this guy ..

And Fleezus Clyde good effort writing all this .. takes time atleast we can acknowedge that
Cmd.magma
peace out

DeletedUser

You are not allowed to use sitting to correct actions legally unless the owner has given permission. There were many ways ultimately to do the exact same thing without incriminating BGR. Transferring the sit to someone else or putting a clause in the emergency sitting regulations of what can be done on the account to name two examples.

Yes this sort of play is part of the game, but to mess it up so bad doesn't speak well for Noobs.

cmd.magma

We know that but the account said it quit and if the account does not complaint he/she can't be banned ..
but yeah things were handled poorly but the execution and retention was also handled extremely well ..

so that was the past and i wrote all that just to say
jeff isn't " a failure or a cheater " he's a good person that got played .
people forming opinions these days about other guys way too quickly on this world .

don't we all make mistakes ? @the nemesis123

We presented our case to the admins which was also right they aren't idiots who'll get played they banned because things were done wrong and did not ban permanently because things weren't as being presented ..

cheers

DeletedUser120425

jeff was framed maybe by sprenger or maybe by bully or voodoo only they know ( and the ban was done because yes jeff was at fault guess a player with 1k points should've done it that's how u bend the rules right ? )

So instead of admitting that he done wrong, you know all make out as if he was framed? Seriously, its pathetic.
He broke the rules, he was punished with villages loss. Accept it.
Also, you all contradict yourselves on so many occasions, Sagar saying he went Yellow, when the sprengers account and owner had sent mails less than 24 hours before BGR ruined his account.

Our opinions are formed by his actions, nothing else.
The ONLY person who knows why they did what they did is BGR, who is to ignorant to even give clyde an interview.
Also your argument about the admins seems untrue that they unbanned as he was "falsely accused", he was unbanned as he took the plee of village losses which is actually common on nothing to major.
Regarding the mails to N0 Bu11y, I had all mails including the one's with BGR forwarded to me before helping him with writing up his Support Ticket, so I know exactly what was said.
And as mentioned by others, if sprengers had a mail in his inbox saying "I quit" or anything along those lines, the Support Team would of picked it up and BGR would not of even been banned for 10 minutes.

cmd.magma

IF you read what is written i accepted ( need more bold or bigger text so you can read ? ) that wrong was done and accepted that ban was okay but you're too ignorant aren't you ..
And why should he give an interview ? if i come up to ask you for random requests would you do it ?
AND FYI the support team doesn't look into mails of a player it was clearly stated to us .. we requested them to search the inbox so no u don't know everything ..
tbh i don't even care about your opinion i addressed patrick that some of his knowledge was wrong, you can think whatever you want .
and next time when u comment atleast read the former's reply not just bits of them to which you can make a counter argument ..

he was supporting N0 bully with his offense jeff made decisions in a haste thats what all the wrong was ..
if sprenger guy wanted to play he could've contacted us or left like so many did but no shared commands so we can see the support going .
Stop with the BS already .

OTDDeathAwaits

IF you read what is written i accepted ( need more bold or bigger text so you can read ? ) that wrong was done and accepted that ban was okay but you're too ignorant aren't you ..
And why should he give an interview ? if i come up to ask you for random requests would you do it ?
AND FYI the support team doesn't look into mails of a player it was clearly stated to us .. we requested them to search the inbox so no u don't know everything ..
tbh i don't even care about your opinion i addressed patrick that some of his knowledge was wrong, you can think whatever you want .
and next time when u comment atleast read the former's reply not just bits of them to which you can make a counter argument ..

he was supporting N0 bully with his offense jeff made decisions in a haste thats what all the wrong was ..
if sprenger guy wanted to play he could've contacted us or left like so many did but no shared commands so we can see the support going .
Stop with the BS already .

Seen as you were quick to correct my facts let me correct yours.

Support team will check mails - they wont scour every mail but they will take a direction.
If 'Jeff' who I can assume is BGR made a decision with haste it doesnt excuse the fact that it wasnt in line with TW policies. They will not enforce a ban on the back of an elaborate story or conspiracy. I can say here that I play the voodoo. account as well as the SOLO- account on w93 - but because its not fact and just a statement neither of us will get a ban.

You see they base it on facts. There was no mail. BGR felt like he was being doublecrossed so he wanted to get even but didnt consider the fact there is a ruling body that enforce the rules that he was so haste to break.

Next time you come with facts - who sent who the account sit is moot. What is true fact is that your big guy had no tact, experienced? pfff. He had command share as you say. He had him on friends list obviously...if you were a decent tribe he would have woken up to no villages without anyone playing the ropes hoping they would slip on by.

NOOBS have been tactfully shameful with their conduct. Speak of our recruitment strategies and hope for our internal conflicts to rise so you can claim your win. It will never happen you cannot even handle Artista and I have a tribe filled with personalities and egoes larger than his. Rubbish leader who doesnt know the rules and cant even keep control of his own house. SQUAD shouldnt bother merging into you. You have more hope if birds will accept you lot and try steady that wreckage.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys need a life.

Support team can not check mails unless mails are reported.

JEFF Got 30villas punishment because the quitting mail was not sent to jeff but no bully. Jeff sending troops out without permit and that too to squad side was the banable part. No villas were taken while jeff had the sit.

About sprengers being yellow or not, cmd knows better as I was not much active.

But hey, if jeff cheated am sure tw team took care of it.

Artista, your threats were the start of everything. Now you say you want to be left alone. Just decide alright, we will act accordingly.

OTD, maybe ask ricky about jeff, you seem to hardcore hate the guy. Jeff was Ricky's Duke on w78 I think.

Cheers
Enough of forums for one day.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I just want to say that I am thoroughly enjoying the back and forth generated by this article.

Both sides are raising fair and arguable points & my intention was to draw out responses of this caliber.

So thank you W93 for being your awesome self!

M1nEp7h.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

You guys need a life.

Support team can not check mails unless mails are reported.

JEFF Got 30villas punishment because the quitting mail was not sent to jeff but no bully. Jeff sending troops out without permit and that too to squad side was the banable part. No villas were taken while jeff had the sit.

About sprengers being yellow or not, cmd knows better as I was not much active.

But hey, if jeff cheated am sure tw team took care of it.

Artista, your threats were the start of everything. Now you say you want to be left alone. Just decide alright, we will act accordingly.

OTD, maybe ask ricky about jeff, you seem to hardcore hate the guy. Jeff was Ricky's Duke on w78 I think.

Cheers
Enough of forums for one day.

It was taken care of...Proof is in that alone.

I didnt know 'jeff' was called 'jeff' until a few hours ago. I dont rate the guy - dont hate him. Think BGR has low tactics and has be shown up to be the weak leader he is. I guess you guys won w78? Must have been Kirk-like dukes as the enemies there for you lot to bag a win.

edit: I have been with Ricky since w74 and we dont discuss other worlds. SOLO- is his account as much as it is mine.

anonymous04

the way screw go on about Jeff and how they tried to get him banned to me they seem scared of him

Last edited:

cmd.magma

Another fact is why would you hand an account over to joe after sending all the troops out, kicking and launching on it...you've never done it before or since.

Your story doesn't add up. Maybe the members of noobs bought it as some conspiracy but those of us who know the policies know that it couldn't have played out as you described.

You based your 'MAYBE' on the fact mentioned above
that is why i corrected it .
then you call your fact as moot or whatever that means when it is proved wrong ? WHAT (so i guess it mattered till you could use it and make a statement out of it but it was suddenly BS when actually proved wrong ? )

and solo- a mail can't be checked until it is reported( as sagar said ) since we did not know this was gonna happen we didnt report it or jeff would've escaped with no ban as u say ..

and i think most of w93 knows ego is one thing and insanity is another nobody can control or plan with an insane guy . ( think we all know who we addressing here :p )

i don't write in the forums because i know they're shite and i don't care about politics and other things that go on with the world but jeff is a friend and him being slandered like this is wrong .
and i don't think we have done any low tactics in this w since i've been a part of this tribe if it was earlier than that then i wasn't there to voice my opinion
and i'm sure shit leaders can't win more than 1 world as duke .. atleast give credit when due .
If you stop thinking from just one side of the story which has been feeded to you , you 'may' acknowledge i'm not here just bulshitting every1.

p.s Ricky said he was with you since w9 and the took a break .. and i respect you for the gesture towards ricky ))

Peace
cmd