The FOE/F0E Declare War On GOH

DeletedUser

Here's a -ZOO- member attacking ~GOH~ and attempting to noble... you FAIL.

Jun 06,2009 05:44
Attacker: hitoka
Village: 048. Hitokas village (497|665) K64

Quantity: 0 0 6840 0 200 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6840 0 0 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0

Defender: DangerUS1

Jun 06,2009 06:17
Village: 060. Hitokas village (509|659) K65

Quantity: 0 0 6895 0 200 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6895 0 0 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0

Jun 06,2009 06:17
Village: 064. Hitokas village (512|658) K65

Quantity: 0 0 6858 0 200 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6858 0 0 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0

Jun 06,2009 07:34
Village: 067. Hitokas village (499|660) K64

Quantity: 0 0 8190 0 200 2700 500 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8190 0 0 2700 500 0 250 0 0 0

Jun 06,2009 09:27
Village: 063. Hitokas village (504|654) K65

Quantity: 0 0 7096 0 200 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7096 0 0 2500 500 0 200 0 0 0

Jun 06,2009 10:56
Village: 002. Hitokas village (519|665) K65

Quantity: 0 500 0 300 100 0 0 100 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 500 0 300 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 1

Jun 06,2009 10:56

Jun 06,2009 10:57

Jun 06,2009 10:57

Quantity: 0 4778 0 4600 603 0 0 698 0 100 0 1
Losses: 0 4778 0 4600 0 0 0 698 0 100 0 1

Here are some attacks on another village, I'm not sure how long villages stay empty in n00bville but this ain't my first rodeo :icon_wink:

Jun 06,2009 07:17
Village: 086. Hitokas village (540|651) K65

Quantity: 0 0 6584 0 200 2500 500 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Jun 06,2009 10:00
Village: 003. Hitokas village (514|667) K65

Quantity: 0 0 1000 0 50 500 100 0 100 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 1000 0 0 500 100 0 100 0 1 1

Jun 06,2009 10:01

Quantity: 0 0 500 0 50 200 100 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 500 0 0 200 100 0 0 0 0 1

Jun 06,2009 10:01

Quantity: 0 0 500 0 50 200 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 500 0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

Jun 06,2009 10:02

Quantity: 0 0 4942 0 50 1600 300 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 4942 0 0 1600 300 0 0 0 0 1

I thought your bastard academy was going to be used for defense only, lol, they can't even follow instructions. Communication problems? Or has it become TheFOEs policy to say one thing and do another...

well lot of people can post reports but they don't... aka keep it IG or post them at funny/succeesful attack/defences and don't make yourself cool just because you defend 7 nukes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

how is he being a hypocrite? hes just telling them to step up and admit it, we've always been open with the world about the tribes in our family

Here is how he is being a hypocrite since you fail to see it:

ok, i will say this one more time, FART IS NOT FAMILY. they are just close allies
So just so it sinks in:
Fart is an ally not family

I don't care if FART is family or not but clearly in the past they were family and now the world is supposed to believe they are not, even though nothing has changed between them and NWF. All because NWF claims they are not in the family, something they used to say back before they admitted they were in the family the first time. :) This is formerly from FARTS's profile page:

We are from the wild
WEST
Be aware and listen !!!. We are West Empire's Smelly Cousin. You should fear us. Or we will FART on you.
For any questions contact any member and it will be forwarded to the right person.

Here are some quotes of WEST family members:

West Only has 2 tribes.

WEST and FART ( Our Academy)
- From back when Ice was in WEST

A quote from briedux:
garrock, most peolple in public forums new that we (FART) are west's family because it was written in public forums many times.

This is from when WEST and North tried their psuedo-merge
Okay. The Family.

WEST FART WEST 3 ELITE NORTH NORTH2 NORTH3 NORTH4.

So clearly you dear leader is being a hypocrite when he says "you must take responsibility for all your branches" while at the same time you deny that FART is a branch. i thought that was clear enough but here it is pelled out for you.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, this is our declaration thread against GOH, not to debate on the family tribe issues.

To the members of the great NORTH and WEST family tribes, if you need to make yourself look stupid, whore for attention and continue to contest on some issues, go start a new thread and don't troll here. I doubt most of us in the core, south and east of W14 will sink into the same level as you guys are.

DeletedUser

Has ZOO done any nobling on your villages? If it feels good for you to include in the stats, then go ahead, we never said anything about stopping you. As on our end, we're going to include only the TheFOE and TheF0E, why worry about ZOO attacking when you have incoming nobles from us to worry over? The main statistics everyone is interested in are the noblings :)

It's not the nobles, its the hypocrisy that bothers me. Especially from a tribe like TheFOE, when FAIL and OWNED spent the last year doing there best to avoid this pit fall/trap... What happened to the leadership? When did FAIL give up, what I would consider the good fight, and jump head first into being exactly like OK? A god awful family... sad.

Maybe someone in there decided to give GOH some nukes because they are bored, can't handle more heat than now? :icon_rolleyes:

Who needs skill when you can always just over whelm your enemy with brut force... I remember when you guys were the exact opposite, the good ol days.

DeletedUser

DangerUS1, hitoka is doing what he is by my personal request... Plus i thought you would be happy if i get you more of a good old fun :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Big picture time re: family pit/trap (personal perspective, of course) -- about 4-5 months ago, tribes were given the possibility to gain a competitive edge through the forum merger. Tribes that used this capability well are flourishing, while tribes that did not are essentially rendering themselves redundant. Tribes that are flourishing also did not use this potential to construct a family system.

Rather, the competitive advantage was to unify leadership, so that a larger group of players can move in coordinated effort. OWNED/OWN2 was a success in this regard, and now FOE/F0E are reaping benefits. Unified leadership is a far more sophisticated, intelligent, and higher potential structure than a 'family'. I see it as the natural evolution of the game.

Overwhelming with brute force just means that the opposition didn't maneuver well enough to maintain a competitive balance. This isn't the exact opposite - this is same old, same old, but at a higher level of potential...

DeletedUser54100

wozz FOE is good but they arent all they are hyped up to be, i still see blunders with your strategy and you just recruited noobs along with the great core of players you orginally had, so the merge did nothing that postive and the family means is not as you say it look at krakens.

chief ed

wozz FOE is good but they arent all they are hyped up to be, i still see blunders with your strategy and you just recruited noobs along with the great core of players you orginally had, so the merge did nothing that postive and the family means is not as you say it look at krakens.

Well, we never claimed to be perfect, and of course, we admit there are still many issues that need to be straightened out....but i guess time will tell if we are competent and capable of doing that whilst still maintaining the aggressive play that is required to keep the active players happy.

stellro

Overwhelming with brute force just means that the opposition didn't maneuver well enough to maintain a competitive balance...

If this is directed towards GOH then I would disagree with this comment....FOE had a choice in regards to either go after GOH or OK as you was allied with both.....we spoke with the leaders of FOE and it was decided by you guys to go after us opposed to going after OK. My understanding is there was arguments for both wars and I would expect in time the those arguing against OK will come to fruition in time but of course this will not be confirmed now, nor would I expect it to be.:icon_wink: Afterall - there cant be 2 number 1 tribes in a world :icon_neutral:

Therefore it wasnt a case that we didnt maneuver ourselves more than collectively FOE made a decision which was out of our hands.....and the people who was singing our cause perhaps did not have the power we assumed they did within the leadership of theFOE.....added with some of the friendships with Met which we acknowledge will have played its part....

I agree shared forums make managing larger numbers of people easier however the format that FOE has created is one of a family format which was so easily flamed by myself and many within FAIL & OWNED upon the creation of North. I am surprised when tribes such as ~DW~ are kept and accepted opposed to being nobled out and recruiting the better players but this is purely your choice and nothing said here is going to change it....

I dont think any of the leading tribes will not have some shared forums with "outsider tribes".....that doesnt mean each tribe has moved towards mutli branch tribes however and some do still prefer the independance of dictatorship opposed to too many chiefs format where no one person can rightly or wrongly direct the tribe....

DeletedUser

Not sure what your point is Stellro other than to verify you have information sources from within TheFOE and chose to do nothing about the forthcoming war.

OWNED never operated under a dictatorship, democracy was always our leadership style as was FAIL following the departure of Bumblebee.

Definition of family in this sense is down to individual interpretation, however, were the world's member limit 100-120 we would be in the same tribe. The 60 member limit was the foundation for the strong presence of individual tribes in this world as most intelligent leaders realised the futility of trying to manage players indirectly, the shared forum update allowed the more progressive thinking tribes to basically circumvent the 60 member limit and operate as 1 tribe.

I'm sure you're aware of my thoughts regarding PLA & ZOO but it is the short-sightedness of tribes such as yourselves and STFU who choose to spend nobles continually conquering territory you control instead of expanding that has allowed not only ourselves but also OU/Chaos to reach the positions we hold today.

Sir Frus' idiotic comments clearly don't merit a direct response, other than to advise him to at least look up the definition of strategy before trying to comment upon such thing.

And more relevant to the topic, I was wondering at what point GOH is planning to stop pretending they are not at war with us and instead actually begin to fight us. I won't criticize your strategy and am waiting for the "co-ordinated" (being generous) attack on ZOO to beef up your stats but we are walking through K86 & 96 with little resistance and in truth I'm rather disappointed with the war so far. Do I have to attack danger/dou/shengmeng before this gets intersting?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Vaminos

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~
Players:

Timeframe: 29/05/2009 00:00:00 to 08/06/2009 16:16:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 0
Difference: 53

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 562,515
Side 2: 0
Difference: 562,515

image.php

Don't disappoint me GOH, I respect what you have achieved in this world and expected a long, hard war.

stellro

We were told perhaps a month before that GOH was an intended target by your leadership - but that wasnt a move that certain players wanted to take and until an official declaration we were still hoping that common sense would prevail in regards to which of the 2 allies you had would actually benefit you in the long term.....you only have to look at past diplomacy of OU (I acknowledge KEA leaders may have changed this but there is no way of knowing this whilst I write this) to see the long term war you will have with Chaos......

But you are still working on the basis that this is well into this war opposed to only being some 300 villages up after a surprise attack (based on launch date)....we of course are not going anywhere and you will need to do alot more than clear k86 & k96 to change this. A good start to which I applaud you....but it is only the start which is worth noting. As for nobling territory - you only have to look at past maps to see how much GOH has grown in recent months so that really is way of the mark :icon_eek:

As for OWNED leadership - well we saw what Drew thought to that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We were told perhaps a month before that GOH was an intended target by your leadership - but that wasnt a move that certain players wanted to take and until an official declaration we were still hoping that common sense would prevail in regards to which of the 2 allies you had would actually benefit you in the long term.....you only have to look at past diplomacy of OU (I acknowledge KEA leaders may have changed this but there is no way of knowing this whilst I write this) to see the long term war you will have with Chaos......

But you are still working on the basis that this is well into this war opposed to only being some 300 villages up after a surprise attack (based on launch date)....we of course are not going anywhere and you will need to do alot more than clear k86 & k96 to change this. A good start to which I applaud you....but it is only the start which is worth noting. As for nobling territory - you only have to look at past maps to see how much GOH has grown in recent months so that really is way of the mark :icon_eek:

As for OWNED leadership - well we saw what Drew thought to that :icon_wink:

Why don't you stop talking about the war and actually fight the war because fighting can get you somewhere in this game.

Back on topic, good job FOE...~GOH~ needs to step it up a bit.

DeletedUser

like stellro and others of GOH have stated, OUR MAIN TARGET IS STILL ~OK~ Fam! Get that in your head will you? We aren't saying FOE is not a worthy target. Its just that we chose not to change our focus. We have simply nothing against THEFOE Fam. They decided to war us, if they can play offence, we can play defence too. We DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY OFFENCE WITH FOE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING OFFENCE AGAINST US!

DeletedUser

good luck defending them. once they gain momentum on you, you lose.

stellro

As part of our strategy we knew it wouldnt be successful to attempt to defend in isolated areas such as k86 due to troops resting on other borders so to us those villages are an exceptable loss - as a tribe.....of course the individuals whose villages they are wont feel this way and will attempt to defend these but AS A TRIBE we've drawn our line in the sand and I cannot stress how early days this is.....

DeletedUser

like stellro and others of GOH have stated, OUR MAIN TARGET IS STILL ~OK~ Fam! Get that in your head will you? We aren't saying FOE is not a worthy target. Its just that we chose not to change our focus. We have simply nothing against THEFOE Fam. They decided to war us, if they can play offence, we can play defence too. We DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY OFFENCE WITH FOE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING OFFENCE AGAINST US!

So your concerntrating all your efforts on ~OK~ fam, and in the last week your 5 villages up LMFAO goh fam all efforts vs ok fam. +5 for the week. Wow I would love to see you guys if all OK fams efforts could go on you.

DeletedUser

you only have to look at past diplomacy of OU (I acknowledge KEA leaders may have changed this but there is no way of knowing this whilst I write this) to see the long term war you will have with Chaos......

one minute there smart guy...

Flaming OU for things you have done? bit ironic isnt it?

i mean it was GOH that ended the alliance ONE HOUR BEFORE DECLARING.
Where is the honour to that? If you had the balls and knew you could succeed, you would have ended it earlier. Not so sneaky like this.

So if FOE chose to fight us what tells us that you wouldnt do the same to FOE later? NOTHING..cause this is what you would do.

Also since you seem to know everything about OU tell me oh great one.
What was the past diplomacy that OU betrayed to fight tribes?

Krakens attacked us in the first place so we were betrayed again.
The recent war was repaying the favour:icon_wink:
And we had the balls to end the alliance 2 weeks before we declare unlike the sneaky tactics you preferred.

So never again imply that OU betrayed its allies and dont imply that CHAOS will betray anyone in the future.

Just stop posting silly stuff about us all the time to make you look good and not just a betrayer and really a prick

stellro

What was the past diplomacy that OU betrayed to fight tribes?

The recent war was repaying the favour:icon_wink:

2 wrongs make a right???

I think you've answered it here youself without me having to comment further as one example :icon_eek::icon_razz:

However....GOH were allies but you've stated on here that you no longer viewed us as allies and more as a NAP - isnt that a betrayal in itself already....not to mention your actions with Div whilst NEXT still existed or the acts you did with DBH against us - now others may state this has nothing to do with this thread - however it is discussing the alliance between FOE & Chaos and how this may change in the future and effect this war....

And Met - dont tell me what to say or not to say - what to imply or not to imply - it will fall on deaf ears....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

stellro, you again.
You are that hypocrite. You have the nerves to comment on how FOE will betray OK, when you declared on OU(at the time) one hour after you ended the alliance. FOE are saints compared to you in that case. Seems to me the only war you are able to fight in is the one in the external forum, and tbh you're not doing a fantastic job here either.

now others may state this has nothing to do with this thread
You think?!?

stellro

Perhaps try reading before commenting there fella - I was not questioning FOE's future diplomacy - moreso OU's past diplomacy and how that might be shown again :icon_rolleyes: