The Former Bunnies Hop to MPX

Mysticjelly2

Ooooooooooooooo its the one and only Jelly master. *waves* :lol::lol::icon_razz::icon_razz:

lmao, *waves*

Lets just spam by waving at each other....... er..... ok maybe not, might be a bit gay.

DeletedUser5974

we never had any alliance jimmy get your stories straight. MPX seeing that we know how to fight and will fight for every last villages saw this and picked us up, you can ask any of them Pizz, Hooch, Grimmy, Biskotek any of them. Why would i stay in a tribe that doesn't respect me and thinks we are completely incapable of leading and have no clue as to what we are doing.

Before you open your mouth look at how many HOT/Aten/MPX villages i have taken along with the former bunnies. We cleaned up K77 and K78 and i contributed heavily to taking out K65 threats at the beginning. So we know the difference, we just won't fight for a tribe who doesn't respect us simple.

Regards,
Scholesy2005

I am not talking about you guys. I am talking about certain other people who occupy very high positions in tw and still make alliances.
Yours and mpx. I got no idea whats going on

DeletedUser

But if you want to argue that, I think it stands to be questioned, why didn't the HC move with LoL?

Myself, Black, Steve resigned from the HC and overall leadership post over 3 weeks ago I believe- before all hell got loose.

The family was being led by apop, strumo and baldy (who was and still is afk).
Once LoL broke off, strumo was deranked, apop kicked, baldy non existing)

Meaning at the time of LoL, there was no official TW HC.

DeletedUser

Myself, Black, Steve resigned from the HC and overall leadership post over 3 weeks ago I believe- before all hell got loose.

The family was being led by apop, strumo and baldy (who was and still is afk).
Once LoL broke off, strumo was deranked, apop kicked, baldy non existing)

Meaning at the time of LoL, there was no official TW HC.

Wait, you mean to say you guys only stayed on another week after dad and I left? Even Baldy was around when I left, what happened?

And why give it back to strumo (who had practically quit from the last HC) and apop (who had been non-existent since over a year ago)?

DeletedUser5974

And why give it back to strumo (who had practically quit from the last HC) and apop (who had been non-existent since over a year ago)?

I am way confused about these lines and lol from the conversations I had yesterday, seems like apo had a very good reputation these days. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I am way confused about these lines and lol from the conversations I had yesterday, seems like apo had a very good reputation these days. :icon_confused:

If it's the same Apop, I haven't heard of him being active since ESL times.

DeletedUser

Scholesy2005
you left yourself open to these sort of insults even though you were not under attack in most worlds you would be seen as a refugee for leaving a tribe thats under heavy attack and losing.
same can be said for the tribe lol.
by changing there name they would have been seen as admitting defeat
these things are standard for most worlds
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.google:en-US:eek:fficial&hs=GYl&defl=en&q=define:refugee&ei=CKC3Suq0CsbQlAfk26CSDw&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
Even TW will agree with me here you sir fail at life.

He fails at life because his is not giving his ign? WTF?

Man grow up

Scholesy2005

Scholesy2005
you left yourself open to these sort of insults even though you were not under attack in most worlds you would be seen as a refugee for leaving a tribe thats under heavy attack and losing.
same can be said for the tribe lol.
by changing there name they would have been seen as admitting defeat
these things are standard for most worlds

I can understand where you are coming from and respect that, but the fact remains i haven't been losing i have been winning fighting the alliance, I am not sure if you are or aren't aware but we would have remained in TW until a certain somebody and bunch of active players didn't go and try deceive the HC.

So if i must be called a Runner/refugee then so be it, its a name i know where i stand as do my friends, but if im a refugee/runner so be it although i don't run lmao.

DeletedUser

im not judging you.
i personally dont care who leaves what tribe lol
its just how some may see you

DeletedUser

Wait, you mean to say you guys only stayed on another week after dad and I left? Even Baldy was around when I left, what happened?

Baldys job suddenly required more time than what was thought. I think he's been acc sat still- it was literally a few days after you left.

Trust me when we say we didn't, he came back from the dead to take charge of TW and dismissed all HC ideas and went in a circle the following meeting. He also appointed apop which i have absolutely no clue why he was appointed, only logical reason would be the fact that he's long term friends with Strumo.

Dougalo7

Wow... I knew TW would eventually implode, but this is surprising. Love the airing of dirty laundry. Shows how much TW has changed, this would NEVER have happened 6 mos to a year ago.

DeletedUser2248

ummm, gotta agree with doug here.

Please fling some more dirty laundry (with names!) Id love to know wtf has happened to a tribe which, when I left, was kicking ass but now seems to be completely self destructing.

DeletedUser

Basically:
Loads of inactive players, internal arguments and quitting meant someone, or everyone had to leave...
With a few more factors thrown in, it's seen a tribe and a group of players throw the towel in to a once great tribe...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
ummm, gotta agree with doug here.

Please fling some more dirty laundry (with names!) Id love to know wtf has happened to a tribe which, when I left, was kicking ass but now seems to be completely self destructing.

Well, lets start there... You left.

The immediate reaction on your leaving was the deletion of half of your tribe, TW4, including players like Seraph Angelus, outlands, renu... Some more whose names I've forgotten.

At the same time it became pretty obvious that without you, the HC had about no activity at all. Which most of us actually knew already before you left. And with that, the lack of a central power grew... And as even more people quitted/went inactive, we were left with only a few, part-inactive HC members. And then dreid, inactive as he was, still having the respect from everyone, decided to quit too.

With dreid gone, there were nobody of the "old" HC left, except maybe strumo, who was too inactive to actually keep shit together. Then I'm a bit unsure about the details, but internal conflicts escalated (partly through the Bunny-move earlier) and when Apophis were elected to the HC by strumo... Well, the leadership of TW practically rioted. Who did what is a bit unclear, it depends on who you ask, but the shit hit the fan nonetheless.

Then, when alot of people started joining MPX, me and Modesty decided that we'd atleast try to save one old branch, so we demoted Strumo and took control of TW1, with the result of it changing tag to LoL and declaring independence from the TW family. There were no central power in the family and people were leaving to join enemy tribes, so we did what we found best.

That's about it.

DeletedUser910

Wow... I knew TW would eventually implode, but this is surprising. Love the airing of dirty laundry. Shows how much TW has changed, this would NEVER have happened 6 mos to a year ago.

This would never have happened a year ago. Hehehe!!

Oh well. 3 more months to go.

The times are a changing. lol!!

DeletedUser

Trust me when we say we didn't, he came back from the dead to take charge of TW and dismissed all HC ideas and went in a circle the following meeting.

You guys had 3 voices of the 5 on the HC though, you could have made it work.
I hope we can remain on friendly terms Dwarve (and also Scholesy), but I really feel like you took the easy option by moving instead of trying to fix things.

It also saddens me how a die hard old Pirate account like Jinks' is now being used against his old friends by the new owner, but that is neither here nor there I suppose, just me being sentimental.

Scholesy2005

We are still friendly philler don't worry :) i respect you not one bit less. There is other things that happened that you weren't aware of if you wanna know them message me in game and we'll talk there instead of spamming the forums lol

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It just has to be said...the difference betweeen W1 and W2 was that TW fought the Loliance on W1...on W2, TW became the Loliance.

Seriously, what I can't believe here was that TW's implosion is almost exactly like the RB/Force Implosion. In both cases, the leadership disintegration caused the collapse of the family. What's even more ironic is that many of the same players seem central to the story. Although, Dwarve, I'm curious. Given the state of the leadership, would your group have had a chance of taking over TW or was it too far gone by then?

Scholesy2005

Gone to far junk the new leadership was corrupt and members wanted to break off and are still planning to break of to this day.

DeletedUser

Well, I've said my piece.

As for those who think TW is completely imploding, it seems it's not far from the truth - at all - but we have to remember that this is the PnP, and things aren't always what they seem here.

It's a real shame though.