The Former Bunnies Hop to MPX

DeletedUser

It also saddens me how a die hard old Pirate account like Jinks' is now being used against his old friends by the new owner, but that is neither here nor there I suppose, just me being sentimental.

Yeah, I'm a hardcore betrayer now. I've heard it enough, Philler.

I didn't know who the hell the original guys friends were, or are.
If they were such good friends, don't you think they would've kept contact?

As far as I know I have attacked ONE friend.
I have offered my apologies and if there are anymore the original guy doesn't want me to attack, I will NOT attack them.
The only other 'Pirate' I have talked with is Sublime, and I have offered him an NAP too... He accepted it. Point being, if these people would've bothered CONTACTING me, writing a mail, saying they were old friends, I will and would have RESPECTED it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It also saddens me how a die hard old Pirate account like Jinks' is now being used against his old friends by the new owner, but that is neither here nor there I suppose, just me being sentimental.

I would say that kind of thinking is part of the problem in TW. Too many seem to think of themselves as a Pirate or CMFAM or some other kind of member first and as a TW member a distant second.

Before Lol split TW had 5 branches, none of them full. Why not merge down to just 2 or 3 active branches? Instead you keep a branch around that only has 3 members in it because they don't want to lose the CMFAM identity. And TW3 doesn't want to merge into another branch because you are Pirates and you don't want to lose that. That's not really acting like a family tribe but instead close allies that decided to share the same tag for awhile out of convenience. Enjoy.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I would say that kind of thinking is part of the problem in TW. Too many seem to think of themselves as a Pirate or CMFAM or some other kind of member first and as a TW member a distant second.

Before Lol split TW had 5 branches, none of them full. Why not merge down to just 2 or 3 active branches? Instead you keep a branch around that only has 3 members in it because they don't want to lose the CMFAM identity. And TW3 doesn't want to merge into another branch because you are Pirates and you don't want to lose that. That's not really acting like a family tribe but instead close allies that decided to share the same tag for awhile out of convenience. Enjoy.

If you'd actually know ANYTHING about TW, you'd know we were only 3 branches... both TW4 and TW5 consists of nothing but inactives. Barely even worth considered a part of the TW-family.

DeletedUser

CMFAM is a thing that I personally I have publicized mostly, and it's more so the CM part. That was because when Gibbomd, Lippa and dreid left, I was the last one from the original CM tribe, and I started to have none of the original reasons I stayed in TW (I was against the merge initially, due to sentiment) so it meant something to me.

I just don't want my influence to paint a picture on the whole of TW. I don't know many others mentioning CMFAM on the forum much when it comes to terms with their identity. Most of the CM guys were part of the leadership leading the tribe so if they were sentimental publicly it wouldn't look too good. :icon_razz:

There's RB, etc, but from memory CMFAM was mostly me.

DeletedUser

If you'd actually know ANYTHING about TW, you'd know we were only 3 branches... both TW4 and TW5 consists of nothing but inactives. Barely even worth considered a part of the TW-family.

And my point still remains. Why keep 2 branches around if they can be merged into other branches? Especially if as you say they are barely even worth considering a part of the TW-family. It's also funny how you left out mentioning TW3 or the Pirates, they could of pretty much fit into TW1 and TW. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm the reason TW4 stayed alive as it was the original CM tribe and I didn't want to part with the sentiment.

DeletedUser

I'm well aware you are the reason TW4 stuck around and I'm aware of the sentimental reason that TW3 didn't want to merge. I also personally think TW3 had a much stronger arguement than you did for not merging.

The point is too many were concerned about what they were and not the family. You have TW1 as XIG, TW3 as Pirates, TW4 as CM, and TW5 is inactives. So was TW the only branch that considered itself fully TW? Enjoy.

DeletedUser

I'm well aware you are the reason TW4 stuck around and I'm aware of the sentimental reason that TW3 didn't want to merge. I also personally think TW3 had a much stronger arguement than you did for not merging.

The point is too many were concerned about what they were and not the family. You have TW1 as XIG, TW3 as Pirates, TW4 as CM, and TW5 is inactives. So was TW the only branch that considered itself fully TW? Enjoy.

They did, but my argument was that it didn't needed be either or, but that we could acheive both, for the sake of motivation.

Also, when it comes to TW4, you've got 1 confirmed person. That's 1 out of the population of TW and I sure don't speak as a representative of the whole of TW. 1 is not too many, what about Congo from ATEN having a firm belief of Crimson tidings? That's not different to me having a firm belief in CM tidings? Nor TW1 to remember their majority heritage (note that you definately can't class the entire TW1 to be XIG like you have).

If you're trying to say that part of the reason TW has hit a crossroads was because the members never truely saw one another as a team, then you're forgetting completely any kind of history we've had. And we have had a great history.

This cross-roads has had nothing to do with TW not being truely TW. Each and every single member of TW, even me, feels as though they are TW. I consider CM my heritage, and not my present (as of when I quit I called myself a TW member, not only an old CM member).

I say with confidence that the majority of the tribe felt the same. We were TW, through and through. TW was representative of us, and we were representative of TW.

(The reason for past-tense is that I no longer play anymore.)

DeletedUser

Congo's belief in Crimson is a good point to bring up, but has he cause an argument and a branch to be kept when it was unnecessary to do so? You might just of been 1 person in TW but you were an influential person. I doubt if some other random person would of argued to keep a branch with only 3 members in it that TW would of done so. I'm also not trying to say all of TW1 thought/think of themselves as XIG, but it seems enough thought about it so strongly as to bring it up in Lol's coming out thread.

If you think the fact that some of you couldn't let go of what you once were didn't cause problems you are seriously mistaken. After you guys tried to compact and TW3 refused to merge and you refused to leave TW4 several were upset. They didn't believe that all the members really saw themselves as TW members. Enjoy.

DeletedUser910

As many of you may or may not be aware but after certain people in TW had repeatedly talked about the former bunnies members behind our backs, accused us of being useless, and other various things.

Today the former bunny members, Jinks, Spamup, Dwarveneree, simz, and Axel Rose along with myself have joined the MPX ranks, to prove to those in TW who doubted us about our abilities and such.

Bring the pain!

Regards,
The Bunny Crew

You should be attacking the people who called you useless and not the TW members who actually praised Bunny.

Oh well.. 3 more months.

DeletedUser

And the whole reason you guys created Bunny was to attack MPX ?!?

DeletedUser

Check your history. We merged with TW4.

TW4 merged into you and other branches, you and several of your members refused to leave your branch. I'm sorry if I wasn't specific enough but I thought I had already stated that in a previous post. Enjoy.

Scholesy2005

You should be attacking the people who called you useless and not the TW members who actually praised Bunny.

Oh well.. 3 more months.

Have i attacked you? Nope, the only person i have attacked that wasn't really around when bunny was is bigjay other then that im attacking players who have blasted the bunny team and they are feeling the pain. I could easily attack you in K77 but you didn't bash us hence i am not.

And the whole reason you guys created Bunny was to attack MPX ?!?

Yes it was, MPX know that, we bought TW roughly a month as well that was before all this happened philler, don't try confuse the past with the present. In the past i was happy to help TW and regularly did, hell half of HOT thought i was sitting there targets and you can vouch for that with ratius. So again don't try mix the 2 events together.

The other reason was because TW wouldn't stand up for SPQR who WERE backing TW and supporting the northern villages, so that also played a slight role, nothing major but also contributed to the Bunny tribe creation.

Check your history. We merged with TW4.

To add to this, you guys kicked up a fuss about losing your forums and your history so you weren't going to merge unless people merged with you, i can vouch for that. Not necessarily you but the TW3 in general

DeletedUser910

Oh, ok. So you are taking out the fools who bashed you. Fair enough Scholesy2005. Axel Rose and I are having some action though. We're both having some fun beating each other up.
I'm still a bit confused on our name change. Why LoL? I thought we were going to stay as TW1.

Scholesy2005

Basically yup theres a great number of them as well i'll be moving to the middle of the world shortly ;) and have fun battling it out lol.

TW1 changed the tag as it signifies a fresh start, new name, new leadership, basically new everything. This way they can be on there own without a family and do as they wish et etc. Thats just my theory though, you would need to ask Jirki or Modesty to verify that.

DeletedUser

Nope, the only person i have attacked that wasn't really around when bunny was is bigjay other then that im attacking players who have blasted the bunny team and they are feeling the pain.

Rann and Sir William III blasted the Bunny team ??

koybaby

The other reason was because TW wouldn't stand up for SPQR who WERE backing TW and supporting the northern villages, so that also played a slight role, nothing major but also contributed to the Bunny tribe creation.

Nice accidental pun on the last line lol! "Major" (LanceMajor)

DeletedUser5974

This is more like rl politics. Tw would eventually fall but I never thought it will happen like this. Most people dont realize the worth of things when they are around. The old Hc was probably the best leadership w2 ever had. . The Hc should have been made of players who did something for tw not based on friendships.
Lol
Ahhh well this is just a game in which only retired old men are not losers. :p