The FORT family is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OMG

:lol:

less brain power then some-one who blindly follows a book with many many flaws, its so obvious but to some obviously not.

Incur his wrath :icon_redface: im going to "hell" as you wanna say, so i care not to be honest.

Id rather stick to facts then a ficticious belief system, but if i did want to read a good book about myths, id read the big book of myths :icon_surprised:

Also riddle me this god man.

Insest is against your religion right, but if we do actually look at the bible it says adam and eve were the first humans.

So if those 2 had kids to populate the world who did there children have kids with, cos the only people available were there brothers and sisters, so wpuld be insest.

But that is againt your religion - so either you believe your an ancester of insest and didnt follow the good book

or

its alot of BS.

Your choice, take your pick, or do you get that feeling you just wasted your your life for no reason :icon_razz: that shit on your lip got shit on its lip

1. You fell for Endora's 1st post
2. Insest, ancester
3. You think the bible should be taken literally

Please stop embarrassing yourself, it's painful to read, really.

DeletedUser

OMG

:lol:

less brain power then some-one who blindly follows a book with many many flaws, its so obvious but to some obviously not.

Incur his wrath :icon_redface: im going to "hell" as you wanna say, so i care not to be honest.

Id rather stick to facts then a ficticious belief system, but if i did want to read a good book about myths, id read the big book of myths :icon_surprised:

Also riddle me this god man.

Insest is against your religion right, but if we do actually look at the bible it says adam and eve were the first humans.

So if those 2 had kids to populate the world who did there children have kids with, cos the only people available were there brothers and sisters, so wpuld be insest.

But that is againt your religion - so either you believe your an ancester of insest and didnt follow the good book

or

its alot of BS.

Your choice, take your pick, or do you get that feeling you just wasted your your life for no reason :icon_razz: that shit on your lip got shit on its lip

Noob, let people believe what they want, don't go ruining it or trying to make a mockery of it.

DeletedUser95197

1. You fell for Endora's 1st post
2. Insest, ancester
3. You think the bible should be taken literally

Please stop embarrassing yourself, it's painful to read, really.

1/ fell for? its a forum, where all the info you have is what is written, not like i read the whole thread i posted back to 1 comment, so how do i fall for something i didnt read :lol:

2/ - against forum rules :icon_wink:

3/ i clearly show i dont

Embarressing myself :lol: yup cos i post a pic of a bunch of tards and say look ma followers, i help tie there shoelaces :icon_cool:

Noob, let people believe what they want, don't go ruining it or trying to make a mockery of it.

You joking right? he is the one using his religion against me, didnt want me to say anything wrong about it, then dont bring it to ma door

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, in fact I do. Science, etc.

EDIT: inb4 double post

Ok do you mind answering few questions ?
1. you see the picture .. you belive man evolved like that, kinda like pokemon :icon_smile:. So where is the middle stages, you never see charmander go to charizard without the middle stage ?
b69.jpg
Evolution_of_Charmander.jpg

2. Darwin believed in something called 'survival of the fittest' which you probably know, kinda like tw :icon_smile:. So how can these goats survive ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg <-- lol :lol:

Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

Ok do you mind answering few questions ?
1. you see the picture .. you belive man evolved like that, kinda like pokemon :icon_smile:. So where is the middle stages, you never see charmander go to charizard without the middle stage ?
b69.jpg
Evolution_of_Charmander.jpg

2. Darwin believed in something called 'survival of the fittest' which you probably know, kinda like tw :icon_smile:. So how can these goats survive ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg <-- lol :lol:

Thanks for your time.

1. This is a simple infographic. Evolution is a process that takes hundreds of thousands of years, it cannot be expressed in a simple 6 frame picture.

2. Those aren't wild goats, they are domesticated goats. "SOTF" only applies to the wilderness. These goats are bred, protected and fed by man.

Any more inane arguments?

DeletedUser

1. This is a simple infographic. Evolution is a process that takes hundreds of thousands of years, it cannot be expressed in a simple 6 frame picture.

2. Those aren't wild goats, they are domesticated goats. "SOTF" only applies to the wilderness. These goats are bred, protected and fed by man.

Any more inane arguments?

Did you make a new account just to post that?

At least you got it off your chest, I know how frustrating it can be to not get your awesome thoughts onto paper.

DeletedUser17769

way to derail the topic guys, with debate thats been argued over the internet 84759345853495 times.

DeletedUser

way to derail the topic guys, with debate thats been argued over the internet 84759345853495 times.

I agree, but at the same time, at least its in the 84759345853496th topic about some random family tribe that no one will care about in a week.

DeletedUser

listen bro you are about as anon as the next tribalwars player... you might as well be jikiri88, you are not a fort and will never be associated with us... so that "kinda" trying to lead one is bull and for your "anon" members.. they will not join the other anon. good day and good luck with your separate quest.

Well that went well mr. co-duke lol. Glad its all sorted out at least. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.