The forum ban by shaggy rodgers of gotrob

DeletedUser

I logged in everyday and noticed shaggy of gotrob seems to constantly check to see if his members posted here? after a mail from another gotrob member saying he isnt allowed to chat anymore and there mandatory sits looking for any contact outside of there tribe? i couldnt believe this has anyone in any world heard of this before or is this another first for this duo of tw world killers?

in the words of the world famous Ice T

http://youtu.be/2T6eJEJZHzo

just remember big brother is watching you

http://youtu.be/chqi8m4CEEY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Less it really is sad to see someone with such an unhealthy obession with one person. I am no doctor but I pretty sure this is a classic case of celebrity worship syndrome.
"We as a society are becoming overly preoccupied with celebrities and the fantasy images it evokes," says James Houran, a psychologist with the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.

After surveying more than 600 people, Houran's team of researchers from universities in the United States and Britain recently identified a psychiatric condition they have dubbed "celebrity worship syndrome." It's an unhealthy interest in the lives of the rich and fabulous. According to the researchers, about a third of us have it to some degree.

Perhaps I am a little harsh and what you suffer from is not knowing the difference between obsession and love. Here are some bullet points for you to review.
Sudden and strong desire for a person one does not really know that becomes more and more persistent.It looks even more like an obsession if a desire is based solely on his/her looks or other traits that have very little to do with personality (an authority figure, a man in uniform, a model etc).
A tendency to idealize the object of desire and to attribute him/her with virtues or qualities while there is no way of knowing if he/she possesses them in reality

Now while I know you will say oh but I don't love or even obsess about shaggy nor do I feel he has any virtues of worth then, all I can say is that you may just be a run of the mill stalker.

Again I am no Doctor I do however watch Dr. Phil (well my wife does and she gives me the cliff notes).

Regardless I have one more thing that all your post remind me of, since you love (obsessed) with youtube I have one for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LclFf6HrDkI

Now I must return to the dungeons before Shaggy finds out I have gotten out of my cage. (If you will be a sporting chap please don't let him know I was here, it really could be embarrassing what he will do with that whip :icon_redface:)

Good Day

Valand

DeletedUser

finally a response nice to finally meet geani's romanian buddy? i suspected she might not be running the tribe alone. i doubt shaggy can say much to you about posting if anything at all. i believe its a sound plan to shake the tree as hard as you can then watch to see what falls out and here you are.

i am however surprised your in england i would have assumed you were in romania. i am also impressed at your attempt at psychological warfare.

In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul discusses psychological warfare as a common peace policy practice between nations as a form of indirect aggression in place of military aggression. This type of propaganda drains the public opinion of an opposing regime by stripping away its power on public opinion. This form of aggression is hard to defend against because no international court of justice is capable of protecting against psychological aggression since it cannot be legally adjudicated. The only defense is using the same means of psychological warfare. It is the burden of every government to defend its state against propaganda aggression. "Here the propagandists is dealing with a foreign adversary whose morale he seeks to destroy by psychological means so that the opponent begins to doubt the validity of his beliefs and actions.

now if i were a young man your comments would install a need to strike out prove myself so to speak. sadly i am not a young man so the fact that one of the silent leaders of gotrob showing himself in public will have to do as a small victory.

as far as my choice of clips i do enjoy trying to match up just the right clip to the post guess what i am saying about your attempt at psychological warfare using this clip? http://youtu.be/82i1g9vKJYs

DeletedUser105552

This Thread was always going to fail, You can't even spell my name proper.

blah blah blah

DeletedUser

This Thread was always going to fail, You can't even spell my name proper.

blah blah blah

shaggy is back missed our chats now is everyone allowed to play again or just the chosen ones? yes i did spell your name wrong thought it might bring you out of the wood work how did i do? as for my thoughts on failure here afew veiws on it i agree with

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
George Edward Woodberry

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
George Burns

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
Colin Powell

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
Buddha

DeletedUser

finally a response nice to finally meet geani's romanian buddy? i suspected she might not be running the tribe alone. i doubt shaggy can say much to you about posting if anything at all. i believe its a sound plan to shake the tree as hard as you can then watch to see what falls out and here you are.

i am however surprised your in england i would have assumed you were in romania. i am also impressed at your attempt at psychological warfare.

In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul discusses psychological warfare as a common peace policy practice between nations as a form of indirect aggression in place of military aggression. This type of propaganda drains the public opinion of an opposing regime by stripping away its power on public opinion. This form of aggression is hard to defend against because no international court of justice is capable of protecting against psychological aggression since it cannot be legally adjudicated. The only defense is using the same means of psychological warfare. It is the burden of every government to defend its state against propaganda aggression. "Here the propagandists is dealing with a foreign adversary whose morale he seeks to destroy by psychological means so that the opponent begins to doubt the validity of his beliefs and actions.

now if i were a young man your comments would install a need to strike out prove myself so to speak. sadly i am not a young man so the fact that one of the silent leaders of gotrob showing himself in public will have to do as a small victory.

as far as my choice of clips i do enjoy trying to match up just the right clip to the post guess what i am saying about your attempt at psychological warfare using this clip? http://youtu.be/82i1g9vKJYs

ever thought about doing stand up comedy? :D

DeletedUser79633

its a game of TW and respect of each player not IRA kill and hurt players feelings GOD DAMM theys men and women out they fitghting for us all and you lot bikker about a game ,, tut tut get a life god bless ,,

ps less grow up ,, what ever you say or do makes no diffrent ,, TW injoy win or lose :)

DeletedUser

its a game of TW and respect of each player not IRA kill and hurt players feelings GOD DAMM theys men and women out they fitghting for us all and you lot bikker about a game ,, tut tut get a life god bless ,,

ps less grow up ,, what ever you say or do makes no diffrent ,, TW injoy win or lose :)

“You demand respect and you'll get it. First of all, you give respect.”
― Mary J. Blige

as far has hurting feelings betraying freinds and having a general lack of morals and exploting every loop hole in the rules of tw!! most of your ex tribemates forgave you key word is most!!!!!! i am not part of that group that forgave you.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?
William Shakespeare

btw thanks for making this thread a bigger success

DeletedUser

ever thought about doing stand up comedy? :D

i wouldnt be able to keep up with your act. no worries little hodgy the stage is all yours heres your first play?

“How can you still count yourself a knight, when you have forsaken every vow you ever swore?"

Eternal Lord reached for the flagon to refill his cup. "So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

DeletedUser

I now know that Less is good at one thing google. I am so very happy, I was afraid he had no redeeming qualities. Well I guess we can use redeeming loosely.

DeletedUser

I now know that Less is good at one thing google. I am so very happy, I was afraid he had no redeeming qualities. Well I guess we can use redeeming loosely.

“I sometimes think/ His critical judgement is so exquisite/ It leaves us nothing to admire except his opinion.”

Christopher Fry

i am surprised tho given your forum name this judgemental stance you have taken?

Sain(valand) dharma

The sain dharma has been defined as: " Defend like a kshatriya, Work Hard like a Shudra, Pray and believe in god like a Brahmin, Do business like a vaishya, Be a Sarva guna sampanna human being "Live the life like a prince with no negativities. Discard all sorts of actions which bring negativity in you and attain all the qualities which take you towards victory.Overcome all sorts of personal fears. Never give away and keep fighting and chasing your dreams until the end.

tbh you could have picked the name out of a box of cracker jacks for all i know? prehaps no real thought was given?

DeletedUser

talks shite

i was hoping to continue our battle of wits? however not much to work with in your reply? never the less i will make it work!!!!

In a battle of wits, it is poor sport to fight an unarmed man". - Samuel Clemens

DeletedUser105552

Less I really think you need to go and see the doctor, Keep talking to yourself isn't suppose to happen!

You must be passing all your germs to PITA and killing them off slowly, Ever since you joined them they been ..... I won't say...

DeletedUser

i wouldnt be able to keep up with your act.

oh don't sweat about it boy.. yours is so much better, you make me chuckle everyday :icon_wink:

no worries little hodgy the stage is all yours heres your first play?

little hodgy?:icon_confused: i think you might have confused me with someone else, but it's ok.

“How can you still count yourself a knight, when you have forsaken every vow you ever swore?"

do you need help?

Eternal Lord reached for the flagon to refill his cup. "So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

is your cup half-empty?

anyways, have a good one.

DeletedUser

Less I really think you need to go and see the doctor, Keep talking to yourself isn't suppose to happen!

You must be passing all your germs to PITA and killing them off slowly, Ever since you joined them they been ..... I won't say...[/QUOTE
]

judging by the amount of internals and inactives since you assumed command you may have a bug or two of your own? couldnt have anything to do with the way you treat your own tribemates now could it?

DeletedUser

oh don't sweat about it boy.. yours is so much better, you make me chuckle everyday

little hodgy?:icon_confused: i think you might have confused me with someone else,

but it's ok do you need help?

is your cup half-empty?

anyways, have a good one.

well would appear from your post you want a boy to make you happy everyday and do not want to expose a close relationship with your mentor hodgy and i should not view this in a negative way and you want to some how help me? and for me to have a nice day?

i am sorry eternal lord not trying to hurt your feelings. however you deserve to know i am unavailable and have been happily married for over 30 years. not there is anything wrong with that life style i truly believe you should do what makes you happy

DeletedUser

Damn here we go again:icon_biggrin:. Y'all are such erudite gentlemen. I wonder when you we will quote Marcus Aurellius or Epicletes. I'm impressed really I am. Boys aren't really my thing either Less. I really don't concern myself with other gentlemen's preferences.

To paraphrase Epicletes, there are two things, the things you can control and the things you can't. If you stick to the things you can control, ie those things internal to yourself, you will be innerly tranquil and outwardly effective, if you take on the concerns of others you will be a bitter frustrated fault-finding person. Aside from Less I'd say that describes y'all and your loose assembly, or would that be a cold war tyranny, oh no! that would be a tribe, really???

Is the light still on, Less?

Regards

DeletedUser

Damn here we go again:icon_biggrin:. Y'all are such erudite gentlemen. I wonder when you we will quote Marcus Aurellius or Epicletes. I'm impressed really I am. Boys aren't really my thing either Less. I really don't concern myself with other gentlemen's preferences.

To paraphrase Epicletes, there are two things, the things you can control and the things you can't. If you stick to the things you can control, ie those things internal to yourself, you will be innerly tranquil and outwardly effective, if you take on the concerns of others you will be a bitter frustrated fault-finding person. Aside from Less I'd say that describes y'all and your loose assembly, or would that be a cold war tyranny, oh no! that would be a tribe, really???

Is the light still on, Less?

Regards

always a light on for you old freind and a invite for thanksgiving dinner anytime your intown.

it would appear et wants to play with me ingame as well? hmmmmmmmmmm atm hodgy not helping strange very strange indeed?

DeletedUser75757

seems it worked to me....

name was probably spelled in a way to dictate a more current description of who/what you are at that given moment.

much like this picture shows a more accurate feeling of who you are as a person.

223957,xcitefun-donkey-in-well.jpg

DeletedUser

seems it worked to me....

name was probably spelled in a way to dictate a more current description of who/what you are at that given moment.

much like this picture shows a more accurate feeling of who you are as a person.

223957,xcitefun-donkey-in-well.jpg

sir good to have you back!!!!!!!!!!! fyi tho old freind rob is very anti donkey pics or anthing that looks like or could be considered tobe like a jackass or any statement about them riding a jackass they will find away to have removed.

just like posting without shaggys ok they are not allowed to speak here if you ask there members is this true all you will get i cannot confirm or deny that is true.

if they do speak suddenly a choosen one starts nobling there farms a large anti player post is put in there forums then that players either quits and is replaced or kicked like gearhound with noble bases already in his center.

gets better if you accept a account from them and dont do as ordered your co player locks you out via password change. sadly while you have been gone its become less like old tw and more like the peoples court.