The four horsemen of the apocalypse that drove away the clear blue skies!

DeletedUser35787

Well... This is embarrassing :D

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: anom2685

Side 2:
Tribes: Clear! Storm
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 14
Difference: 172

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,829,346
Side 2: 132,822
Difference: 1,696,524

image.php

DeletedUser

Gummer there is no way in gods earth you can count yourself as a southerner :lol:

Proper over 10k incs :icon_cool:

lol im a southerner now ;) and have been for a while lol

i always been a northerner but when baited left there is no players up there that can match me so i moved to pastures new but this past month i had my 2 biggest targets leave so may get friky and land 10 trains in k22 area lol ;)

ps 10k incs pfft when i was a northerner i had between 5-7k a DAY for like 4month before T1H fell inactive lol (not quite 10k but due to the months worth then im sure i can handle a few 10k ops lol)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: *Rampage* richard 2610

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 152
Difference: 123

image.php

Side 1: 271,943
Side 2: 1,467,454
Difference: 1,195,511

image.php

Some of richards wont all be mine :p

Pretty decent :)

For two accounts

DeletedUser

Damn, all you do is eat inactives. :icon_rolleyes:

;)

Since I got the account:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: MaDoareCapu

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 16/02/2010 00:00:00 to 22/03/2010 02:00:54

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 5
Difference: 69

image.php

Side 1: 702,991
Side 2: 45,774
Difference: 657,217

image.php

[/spoil]
The difference is 69! :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H Dineh
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Lost V

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 185
Difference: 168

image.php

Side 1: 169,313
Side 2: 1,835,346
Difference: 1,666,033

image.php

----------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Lost V

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 83
Difference: 69

image.php

Side 1: 139,577
Side 2: 806,317
Difference: 666,740

image.php

DeletedUser

:O The south took out a lot of T4H and Dineh! Same with K44. Not much in the north. :p

DeletedUser

*south took out a lot of ex-bul and dineh

wow... what an accomplishment...

DeletedUser35787

Meh, you would be singing a merry song and dancing a funky jig if it was the other way around :p

DeletedUser

who wouldnt? :p

but honestly congratulations on nobling our inactives Nobel price goes to clear! for finding inactives to eat :)

DeletedUser

who wouldnt? :p

but honestly congratulations on nobling our inactives Nobel price goes to clear! for finding inactives to eat :)

Maybe you have right and we conquered inactives only like Baited,normy,rmlrml,wilem,startmaher,alerte(he was still writing in PnP about his greatness), you, booza and yes, you have right this is very easy to lie that you were inactrive when we attacked you.
the only one who could stand against Clear was rihiter and this is because he had almost all of supports of BUL and he was a very good player otherwise he maight loose when he was active too.

T4H has more than 110 members once and if your members are running from us this is not our issue, so solve your problem yourself as clear leaders have enough to do to deal with them atm and they can't help your tribe mates to be more active too.

anyway you have right as I wrote name of players those were get targeted till now are all inactive players, you said right and its beautiful part is T4H really could conquer from one of Clear active players and this is why you think that you can speak about conquering villages from active ones ;)

for hugging too... :)
I do not forget the day that booza was writing posts in PnP with contents like:
(World I beg you all)
1) T4H map
2) COLD map
3) BUL map
4) Clear map

(world hear to meh, if we all hug each other then we can win Clear and they are all nubz
hooray, we are Gods
khare is god of failure
booza is God
we have 1000 years old
etc
)

so this is better that you do not say something.

see what your side did till now and do not report this post before you read it once and its better to not waste time of mods and us just because you can't win in battle field.

DeletedUser35787

We should not noble T4H inactives, we should let them live and attack their stacked players instead. That would make so much more sense!

Some of the stuff I see T4H'ers come up with on these forums makes me wonder if they actually know how to play this game or not. T4H are guilty of targetting inactives, just as much as we are. The difference is that we have always targetted the inactives, but also targetted active players too.

DeletedUser35787

lmao m3lon. I just found out who you are in game, and just checked your nobling history... You have no room to talk about anyone and what they noble...

DeletedUser

lmao m3lon. I just found out who you are in game, and just checked your nobling history... You have no room to talk about anyone and what they noble...
I do agree with you :)

m3lon just insult people in PnP and he resulted in we do not have shared forum for all tribes because he is what everyone know that.(I wonder why he is not being banned lol)

DeletedUser

I just thought it was public secret who m3l0n was ing ^^
read what anom wrote again to find what was he meaning, OK?

m3lon couldn't conquer any village from even one active player who could play this game how it is played and is busy in telling everyone that everyone is being targeted by clear is inactive and I personally wrote name of some of T4H players who fought with us while we were conquering their villages to prove that m3lon can never understand anything and anom is right.