The four horsemen of the apocalypse that drove away the clear blue skies!

DeletedUser

"lmao m3lon. I just found out who you are in game, "

That was the part I commented on.

DeletedUser35787

Yeah, I honestly didn't know. I'd seen him post, but mostly ignored him.

DeletedUser

i remember when melon used to play in Dark, we had a war with each other!

DeletedUser

According to posts I have seen because I wasn't in the world when KZA and Dark was around, KZA got smoked by Dark.

DeletedUser35787

Where did the 4 horsemen run off to?!

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Clear! Storm
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 162
Difference: 156

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,258
Side 2: 1,523,975
Difference: 1,467,717

image.php

DeletedUser

they are still chasing after their horses after they bolted when they saw us coming :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, I think we chased him away. Now let us rejoice and be glad, for we have done the impossible - defeating T4H with Chuck Norris on their side!

DeletedUser35787

It seems T4H have finally been laid to rest :(

What is left of their tribe is disappearing fast, and it seems like the major players of their tribe mass deleted this week. Shame.

What new treats will be in store for us I wonder :)

DeletedUser

Jesus, Booza you have up and done it again....You will make me come back to w26 and make ~CIA~ again so we can save you guys...if there are any to save that is....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What did I do? :icon_eek:

:p thats the second big war since Pills vs. Azra and you cant seem to win it without some help from me and company thats all :D

I suggest we start playing in w52 tomorrow since it's for noobs and all and we make a new noob tribe with you ;)

DeletedUser

Well, to begin with, I have no clue who you are.
Furthermore, Pills never declared on AZRA, AZRA declared on pills. And to top it off, I wasn't duke of Pills back then, so the decision wasn't mine.

And in this case, being T4H against Clear, I wasn't duke neither, so this declaration wasn't my call.