The Free Writing Thread!

• Thread starter CallousStranger
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This was a huge hit on other worlds i'll play, post your stories, poems, or free writings here for everyone to read. i'll kick it off in the next post with something of mine that i wrote =)

DeletedUser

Reborn
Cold and blank i sit behind this hapless smile, an excruciating silence mirroring my intention, the chill of the air nibbling at my warm skin as the gentle icy breeze pushes through my hair, the world is desolate and still as the somber silence fills the air, and then an explosion echoes through the shattered silence like a brick through the still winter pond as a single tear rolls down my face i realize, the explosion is my own scream of frustration burning a hole in the cold winter night and with that a drop of water breaks the serene setting of my mind, rippling outwards slowly to reflect the torment in my life, as the ripples grow bigger they become waves, and eventually a tsunami, but as the ripples reach the most outward point of my mind, i notice, the center has become serene again because The harsh reality is that your touch brought my world to a stop, it derailed my mind and broke my concentration, your beautiful smile etched in my mind, burning like a flare when i close my eyes, to touch you again would be bliss, but i find myself ignorantly bound by the cursed chains of fate. its as if im living in the split second of a car crash, when time slows down, and for a split second all the loneliness is gone and my world brightens. your touch brings me to life, pulls me out of the void, and fills me with the warmth of hope and the promise of a new beginning, and in this moment with the stars shining down on me i look up at the sky and i see myself reborn as the phoenix from the ashes, i am not the person i used to be, i am someone better, someone i always wanted to be, nothing stands between me and greatness, and i intend to be the absolute best that i can be every single day for the rest of my existence.

DeletedUser

Dark Void

Saddness blinds his vision,
the tears clouding up his sight.
Unable to follow his true path,
Lost within the dark void without light.

His body is just a shield to the world,
His voice lost within a shell,
The memories taking control,
The reminders of when he fell.

Standing alone, always alone,
Seperate from everyone,
Dragging his body around,
How did he become the sad one?

People around him, reaching for him,
trying to bring him back,
He cant lift his arms, cant touch,
He has all but ran out of luck.

He closes his eyes as he now realizes,
He has to embrace this darkness,
He must walk through it without fear,
It is his only way out of this mess.

Breath by breath, step by step,
Walking through this dark void,
He makes his way through his pain,
Knowing this he cannot avoid.

Disclaimer: Been a long while since I have wrote anything :/

DeletedUser

Unknown

A young man walks through the world, Drifting away slowly from everyone who has ever loved him. His family and friends do not know what lurks in his mind, And if they did would they still stick around? No one knows not even him, Fighting the feelings and thoughts, he just continues walking. Away from both his family and his friends, until he cannot go on any longer. Where will he end up? He does not know. All he knows for sure, is that he needs to continue on walking until he cannot any longer.

DeletedUser102567

images

DeletedUser

Passion

I need the feel of your soft skin against mine, the velvet feel of your silken body pressed against mine, the warmth of our bodies as we lay entwined in sweet bliss, ignorant to the world, my lips pressed against yours passionately, your hands running through my hair as i embrace you endlessly, the taste of your sweet skin on my lips, the tingle of your touch as you tease my skin, your eyes like crystals reflecting our passion as i gaze deeply into them, the world disappears as we become one with one another, my heart beating in sync with yours until the end of time.

DeletedUser

Desire

His touched burned my skin, the gentleness of his fingers, gliding across my body. His breath subtly caressed me, warming me, stroking my inner desires. His voice whispered within my ears, within my soul, urging me, wanting me. Our bodies, melded together, as one, forever, in a state of bliss. Our hearts, beat as one, pumping together as desire slowly takes over us, setting us free.

DeletedUser

Time Shift Part 1

Time began to change around him at first subtlety, and then as the lake before him became little more than a mud pit, he realized what was going on. he had hoped for more time with this shift more time to be with her, his love. time began to change faster as the pictures flashed before him, like a badly put together slideshow of your life, her face the prominent thought in his mind. then from behind him, a familiar voice. "we told you not to love. now it's time you see why." as he turned to face the voice he catches a glimpse of time, only an instant. it's her she's running twards him, crying, and then like everything else in the shift she was gone. the sadness hit him like a wave of razor blades, already the emptiness had set in as he finished his now reluctant turn to face the voice. the two men were dressed in black, the same as himself, their facial expression was dry and cold as they spoke, "we told you not to love, child." then finally the shift was over, time had slowed to it's original pace.
the lake was nothing now, it had been replaced with rocks, empty now, just like him. he glared up at the two men, burning hatred in his eyes as he spoke with intense rage "bring her back, make her like us.", the two men stood emotionless as he continued "let me go back, let me bring her with me. just let me..." and with that the second man spoke "and what would you prove by going back?" silence rode heavy on the air for a moment as he chose his words carefully, and then he gave his answer "i would prove that love is possible, i would prove that we dont have to live in solitude, i would prove that..." and then the first man cut him off now slightly angered by the "newbie's" ignorance, "you chose this, we saw in you, the ability to survive a shift and to this point you have. but your emotions are going to wreck you, child. you cannot go back, you cannot change anything, time flows on, time rebuilds itself and all things, we, though able to cheat time, must still obey it's rules. we warned you not to love, and now you see why." and with that the two men began to walk away, as he fell to his knees, tears falling from his cheeks, repeating to himself in almost a whisper "time goes on, time rebuilds..... and so will i."

DeletedUser

Unknown Part two.

Still walking, the young man looks back. No longer can he see his family behind him, Although he has noticed he is not alone. There are others following the same path as him. Away from there family, just walking till they cannot walk any longer. Same Expression, Same thoughts, They are alike in every way, But they still continue to walk, and walk till they cannot walk anymore.

DeletedUser

1. E=mc^2 --->
lim(E) = infinity ; c is a constant --> m ---> infinity
E-->infinity

2. F=Gm.M/r^2 -->
lim(F) = infinity
m-->infinity

Therefore no superbeing exists.
lol
Not meant to offend anyone, just for fun. It's crap anyway!

DeletedUser

Fall of Eden

The darkness creeps into the night, blocking out the light
Answers obscured by mist, there is no truth
One seeks what one cannot perceive until death’s reprieve
Human charity yields human pride, the Fall of Eden corrupts our soul
How we lie to ourselves, seeking to hide our blackest thoughts
Pain stems from pleasure, our cure is the poison
How we seek to give meaning to existence, to escape the inevitable truth
Our deeds are lost to the sands of time
We are but a string of the web
Ambition corrodes the soul, creating a ravenous hunger
Consuming rational thought, it seeps into the mind
The disease infects all in touches in its violent wake
Simplicity the cure, unattainable, it sits out of reach
The fool that seeks to master his curse
Deluded in his aims
The power cannot be controlled, it shapes the slave
Plague-ridden, we cower in its grasp
The silence is absolute, its roar deafening
As cold as winter snow
Within solitude the thought festers, creating the shell
The iron wall shields the pain, it grows from within
Disconcerting, disenfranchising, disheartening
Sorrow cuts to the bone
There is nothing within the bleakness
Life is consumed by the void

DeletedUser

Time Shift PT. 2

The Lightning Breaks accross the dark night sky, i stand there silent in remorse, what have i done?

Darkness has consumed me, i WILL have her.

I will not break, i will not faulter, this is what i do. i do it well.

I brush my hair from my face and walk twards the door, in an instant time stops around me the drops of rain placid, silent, in the air. I hear my name and turn to face him.

"you will not do this child." he states plainly, as if mocking me.

"you will not stand in my way." i state simply as i turn away.

An outstreched hand reaching for the doorknob. Time standing still, My heart pounds.

"YOU WILL NOT DO THIS CHILD!" his voice commanding and assertive.

The pull of time on my body becomes stronger, my eyes fill with the obsidian darkness of the night sky.

"and you will not stop me" With a burst of concentraition i accelerate my body through time and open the door.

Light fills the darkness, the silence rings in the night, i step into the door and time begins to shift.

Something is different, the shift is wrong. the pull of time too great, the world begins to unravel before me like breaking glass in slow motion. what have i done? what have i done... for her.

The shift completes itself, Nothing is right, the world is broken, broken for her.... and i will find her.

DeletedUser

Sweet Dreams

sweet dreams little child. sweet dreams if you have them" said the elderly woman as she closed the door to the room, the air was still and musty in the room, all was quiet. the night flew by, all was quiet.

the sun was now creeping its way up in the sky, as the door creaked its way open. the slender figure of the elderly woman could be seen through the light in the door. no face. just a figure. "good morning child. here are your clothes and breakfast." she bent down and placed the items on the floor. the door closes. all was quiet. the morning flew by, all was quiet.

The sun had slipped its way into it's highest point now, as the door slid its way open. the slender figure of the elderly woman could be seen through the light in the door. no face. just a figure. "Good afternoon child. why didnt you eat your breakfast? get dressed child. here is your lunch, child." she bent down and placed the lunch tray on top of the breakfast tray. the door closes. all was quiet. the afternoon flew by, all was quiet.

The sun and the moon were equal now, as the door silently opened. the slender figure of the elderly woman could be seen through the light in the door. no face. just a figure. "It's dusk now child, you haven't eaten your lunch, your breakfast, and you have not been dressed yet. here is your dinner. now get dressed, child." she bent down and placed the dinner tray on top of the lunch tray. the door closes. all was quiet. dusk flew by, all was quiet.

The night air was cold. rigid. the elderly woman peeked her face into the room and said "sweet dreams child. sweet dreams if you can have them" and the door rattled shut. all was quiet. the night flew by, all was quiet.

The morning has come. no elderly woman. the afternoon as come. no elderly woman. the door slams open, beating against the wall, light floods the room. two figures step in, immediately they're hit with the aroma. the sight is grim. the young girl lay chained to the bed. her face pale. dried blood flowing down her arms from a cut in each of her wrists had pooled up on the bed beside her on both sides. used syringes littered the floor, and trays of rotten food lined the walls. the elderly woman had gone to much trouble, the two figures left the room for a moment. soon they returned. a third figure was with them, a familiar figures. the elderly woman. the two figures stood in shock as the elderly woman chanted to herself "sweet dreams child. sweet dreams if you can have them" the night dragged on, all was quiet. all was peaceful.

DeletedUser

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm not good with words
Now show me your tits :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102772

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm not good with words
Now show me your tits :icon_biggrin:

Bahaha mines better XD

Rose are red
Violets are gold
So get on your knees
and do as your told

-OR-

Roses are red
Violets are black
White womans chest
Is flat as your back

DeletedUser102772

These ones are more serious:

~The Perfect Place~

[spoil]
When I close my eyes,
I can visit my serenity,
Time flies,
In which I reach that amenity,
There's factors that I can't control,
Because of this blank space,
Arises a cry from my soul,
Which ruins the perfect place.[/spoil]

~The Definition of love<3~

[spoil]
At the sight of you
My heart pounds louder
Blood runs through
Like it has extascy powder
Overwhelming sensation
Unimaginable to man's mind
This is a declaration
Of me being defined[/spoil]

~Just remember I care~

[spoil]
For all the people out there that are having a tough time with life.
If you think your life is in a shamble
Just remember I care
So take a gamble
Just say a prayer
To the man up there
He's the one that matters
Not all the ones down here
They just create tatters
Just trying to bring pain
Stand up and shout out
Your not the one to blame
Beyond any doubt[/spoil]

~You and Me Vs. The World~

[spoil]
It'd be you & me vs. the world
We'd be like Bonnie & Clyde
Or Romeo & Juliet
Our tales would be hurled
It'd be known worldwide
& it wouldn't be a sweat
No one could compare
It'd be our yupp
No one would understand
I'd be your teddy bear
You'd be my butterkup
& we'd be in command[/spoil]

~United we stand, Divided we fall ( A dream I have )~

[spoil]
Have you heard the phrase "United We Stand"
Think about it
We're not united
A country is only a strand
Of what we could commit
It needs to be ignited
A world order
Think about it
Our generation would go down in history
No more border
No more split
No more mystery
Of what life could really be
No more inflation
No more tensions
I decree
No more deflation
We need interventions
Quit being greedy
I thought we were equall
I am reaching out
We all are needy
This is best for the long haul
Just think of what we could bring about

If your courageous enough to spread my message repost this please to anywhere you find necessary, We are the people. Let The world know about a dream I have.
Regaurds.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Man in Green

I know you from a dream
Your words flowed as clear as a stream
Your golden brown eyes
and all the pain you disguise
I don't remember your smile
All I know is, it's going to be worthwhile
I love how you annoy everyone,
With that everyone's heart, you've won.
Wearing your green armour with pride