The Frying Pan Times

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Frying Pan Times. We are an upcoming newspaper here to bring you world 112 news.

1615399865414.pngFRYING PAN TIMES 1615399862619.png

Top news story for March 10, 2021

SINTM has fallen as a result of Spexit's valiance.
1615399639489.png
1615399669202.png
1615399731439.png

Cicada has been seen swooping in picking up Spexit's war spoils. Is this an act of war towards Spexit? Stay tuned for the next edition of The Frying Pan Times.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada always want free villages, this is the result of all those strategies that they planned to get SINTM villages, because CICADA cant send defense SINTM will collapse, CICADA will now face a 2 front war and this will exhaust them.

There was talk that CICADA and SINTM will merge unfortunately some of the conditions that SINTM requested are not being met. CICADA decided its best to sacrifice SINTM like the the others before them.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There was talk that CICADA and SINTM will merge unfortunately some of the conditions that SINTM requested are not being met.
As usual, flat-out bullshit. A merge was not requested. The Spanish came to us that they were going to quit. They've been quite good sports by cooperating with us to gift us their villages following that decision.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Can we get a cicada times again soon? No offence Frypan I do enjoy the read even if it’s from the opposite perspective

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As usual, flat-out bullshit. A merge was not requested. The Spanish came to us that they were going to quit. They've been quite good sports by cooperating with us to gift us their villages following that decision.
And your tribe gleefully agreed with this amazing arrangement that your tribe gonna get free villages..... I have never seen your tribe individually defeat a tribe before, you always sacrifice some tribe, or ask others for help.

The arrangement that your pathetic tribe made with SINTM I think will be the last in this world, this is your last free pass.

Your tribe will grow exponentially with all those free villages, but the after taste of gaining them and the natural course of defeat will eventually haunt you,

The masters of Betrayals will now face judgement.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We won't know how interesting it actually is for another 6-9 weeks, I think.
I feel like you could say that about so many things on this world. Just wait and see, just wait and see... on and on it goes. Who will crack next, only God knows, and He ain't telling. A bit of a throwback to worlds past, to be honest.

Reaction score
I have never seen your tribe individually defeat a tribe before, you always sacrifice some tribe, or ask others for help.

Well... I mean it's 1v2 at the moment so... nobody else to "sacrifice" as you put it.

On the bright side you'll now be able to see us defeat not just one but 2 tribes simultaneously:eek: !

Hope you'll sit back and enjoy the show ;)