The Future of The World

DeletedUser

As the world is full of wars, one war stands out its the war of BSM and Prime.

Prime has the advantage in this war, with it's allies sparta who is fighting our tribe in east.

But what about the other tribes.

Is the war KONO vs Fear?! will be reality?
or SAW vs Fear?!

SAW and Sparta we know is an allied tribe interweaving with each other, in the future they will surely merge and make the new supertribe in the east. I think with this new emerging superpower they will change the world and become the next challenger against prime.

Well thats what i think what will happen in the world. :)

Please post your ideas and what do you think would happen this world. Thank you.

DeletedUser

umm dont you remember fusion didnt work out....and nor kono or SAW are fighting feat atm

DeletedUser

Yeah, but fusion were scared shitless of prime and pretty much disbanded when adrian.15 attacked pentecost.

The world has since changed, fear/bsm crippled by bans and inactivity and just sheer laziness.

Even if saw and sparta did merge, nothing will have changed. Half of them are still lazy non long ranging barb munchers.

The only thing KONO and saw are going to do is hurt the situation by attacking fear/bsm/"refusing" but after fear and bsm are dead and done with they'll be next and don't seem to realize this.

After that little fiasco with eks and the kdad19 account, i'm sure prime has started looking for owners for all those inactive accounts that suddenly come back to life whenever there's attacking going at them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nhhunter your story is not all true. The world looks like its stopped ! i have not seen major nobles on the frontlines like i saw a few months back but with all the changes with tribes i see why

And Guyver your just scared because your on the frontline of Sparta. Best get more ( and more than you already have ) of them barbs while you can ;)

DeletedUser

I think i'll let you guys take those, since you seem to have run out in your home continents :(

If I don't log in this week there's going to be a lot more O.O

DeletedUser

I predict Prime will munch on all the rest with little to no challenge. W20, you have already lost. You should just all delete now and make w20 rememberable for something by making it the first world to be dominated by a single tribe rather than just another world full of noobs.

DeletedUser

I agree with Airsofter, I may have quit this world (And TW) a long time ago, but I can see from the dominance maps and all the posts that this world is dying... Why not invade a new world? That would be fun, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

keep on going :)

Airsofter78 when you make a prediction be sure to take all factors in calcul. Prime dominate his spot. True and fair. So what is with that? Prime aren't dominate all w20 as much as they would like.

Who think like that or they think like a child or their have bad moral in their mind and they should delete theirs accounts asap ;)

All the tribe want to be in top and to dominate rest of the tribe but there is a long way till there.. 2-3 year probably while only 1 tribe strong remain.
Now w20 have stronger tribes. You can see those on top 7. Since BSM do not win yet vs Sparta, my quess is that Sparta is a good and strong tribe. Since Prime don't win vs BSM, again, my guess is that BSM is a strong tribe as well. etc, etc, .. you catch the idea? To dominate strong mind players (and not vs childs) you need more then just some forum flame ,forum talks or 500-2000 villages nobled. To dominate mean to let 1 single k or less then a k to your tribe enemy , or in case of a player to let him 1 village of 119p. That the meaning of a total dominance from my point of view.

A stronger mind player do not stand back from the fight even when he remain with less then 50k.

So who got borred , click delete and have fun invading new worlds ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict Prime will munch on all the rest with little to no challenge. W20, you have already lost. You should just all delete now and make w20 rememberable for something by making it the first world to be dominated by a single tribe rather than just another world full of noobs.

No, your wrong with that.
there is already a world that is completely dominated by a single tribe.
and they are currently cleaning up there barb population.

DeletedUser

I've already put everything into my "calcul" and it concludes S.A.W + Sparta < FEAR?! < BSM < shit <= Prime.

Im sorry but I have to clarify this formula... does "<=" mean "less than equal" or just an arrow pointing to the word "shit"?

DeletedUser

Airsofter78 what can I say except that: with your post you finally reveal your real age !

You reverse my words and don't catch what I said.
No, I do not represent SAW. I simple say my personal opinion to your idiot prediction. (Did you forgot this is a public forum and not a council topic??)
If I was represent SAW authority you was have now more then 100k innc on your head. lol :p
I don't care what you're opinion about me. I do know I manage around 40-50 mil points (in total, in TW) and i'm able to be active where is need me in all.

I hope you will pass your teenage and will understand that I comment your words and not your person, while you comment contain only insult on my person. I thank you for your fail in comments but watch your language.

PS: If you have bad day, better don't post. And what with your "<" omg (Probably "<" it refer by the fact that that tribe have more members inside.. my guess :S)

DeletedUser

W12 is the closest and the world isn't fully dominated. So, no, I'm not wrong.

W12 WAS dominated til most of their players quit or split because of the pure domination of w12. I was following for ages, they played "bingo" several times with K's (they had rows of K's to themselves). No-one could contest them, just prevent the world from being dominated just that little longer.

DeletedUser

Im sorry but I have to clarify this formula... does "<=" mean "less than equal" or just an arrow pointing to the word "shit"?

It means less than or equal to. So it really means Prime could be better than shit or they may not be. It's hard to tell when they only have people less than shit to fight against.

Airsofter78 what can I say except that: with your post you finally reveal your real age !

I'm 20.

You reverse my words and don't catch what I said.
No, I do not represent SAW. I simple say my personal opinion to your idiot prediction. (Did you forgot this is a public forum and not a council topic??)
If I was represent SAW authority you was have now more then 100k innc on your head. lol :p
I don't care what you're opinion about me. I do know I manage around 40-50 mil points (in total, in TW) and i'm able to be active where is need me in all.

I reverse your words? You just further prove to me that you're a noob. When someone responds to your post and refutes it, you don't just say "oh you only reversed my words":icon_rolleyes:

If you could send 100k incs to me I'd be amazed. I don't play this world. Even if I did I doubt you could even get me to 5k incs. And if you did it'd probably all be from the same one or two people. Good for you, though. You manage 40-50mil points. That's such an example of skill because everyone knows points are what shows skill. Especially considering I'd bet most of that is from sitting accounts in S.A.W lol.

I hope you will pass your teenage and will understand that I comment your words and not your person, while you comment contain only insult on my person. I thank you for your fail in comments but watch your language.

I find it ironic that in your entire post you didn't respond to a single point I made:icon_rolleyes:

But 'shit' isn't infractable(in some cases), so get over it.

PS: If you have bad day, better don't post. And what with your "<" omg (Probably "<" it refer by the fact that that tribe have more members inside.. my guess :S)

I know less than signs are very high level math:)icon_rolleyes:) but you really should try not to be so ignorant.

But again, you didn't even reply to a single point I made. Good job.

DeletedUser

It means less than or equal to. So it really means Prime could be better than shit or they may not be. It's hard to tell when they only have people less than shit to fight against.

could be better is not same like your previous affirmation.

"W20, you have already lost" ( w20 - rest of tribe non-Prime?? omg )

Let the time to decide this and let see situation in 1/2 - 1 year, ok?

PS: guy receive 1k from my part. You think is very difficult to send another 4k ? Think again. And stop talking like you know all about w20. There are things in background you have no idea about it!
And, .. I have 0 sitting request in w20 :S