The future of world 46

• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

REJECTS saved us, 3DX saved us, wow. I'm glad TSL is so merciful, because otherwise I wouldn't be around today!

When all tribe will be focused on you, you will know:icon_wink:. But everything at his time.

DeletedUser89420

hmm so we will have another declaration?

TSL - i don't think they will declare on TSB, they are too "busy" killing 500 and one player called judgek.... as for i know most of their nobles suffered bad and since they are 20 times bigger than 500 they are fighting them.... TSL have never taken on an opponent 1 on 1 equal of even near its size..... its always crash landed other's party be it SQ, 3DX, Reject or 500... see only the former 2 were worth mentioning in size but remember other tribes were fighting them too..... I would love to see TSL declaring on a tribe equal its stature single handedly.... something i am sure the sith people are afraid off.... (i am btw expressing my own view of events that has occurred in past and this comment of mine cannot be quoted as a ploy of my tribe to engage TSB and TSL and i do have some respect of opty, open mind, ego as a player, though i consider dmoron as a kid when he makes unnecessary comments sometimes.. but he maybe nice too)

TSB - I have some liking of this tribe (again my own views) for their Shady nature......They have done well recently organizing their fronts and killing TSL "pseudo ops" on their frontline... another reason to like TSB is amp, who btw is our very fav blogger (also in my tribe's viewpoint)......

Last edited:

DeletedUser34483

I would love to see TSL declaring on a tribe equal its stature single handedly.... something i am sure the sith people are afraid off.... (i am btw expressing my own view of events that has occurred in past and this comment of mine cannot be quoted as a ploy of my tribe to engage TSB and TSL and i do have some respect of opty, open mind, ego as a player, though i consider dmoron as a kid when he makes unnecessary comments sometimes.. but he maybe nice too)

As I remember TSL was viewed as a loosing tribe. I'm a bit bad in history so I leave my bosses comment on that. Anyway thanks for mentioning me, too bad I only give flowers to girls... :lol:

TSB - I have some liking of this tribe (again my own views) for their Shady nature......They have done well recently organizing their fronts and killing TSL "pseudo ops" on their frontline... another reason to like TSB is amp, who btw is our very fav blogger (also in my tribe's viewpoint)......

- Uhhh... is TSB and Anarky kissing and making up?
- You got it wrong on the killing of "TSL pseudo ops" though
- Elo amp/swordy jr :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

..... I would love to see TSL declaring on a tribe equal its stature single handedly.... something i am sure the sith people are afraid off.....

Remember CR ?:icon_cry:
Remember -Sov- ?:icon_cry:
Remember +1 ?:icon_cry:
Remember A.D.D. ?:icon_cry:
Remember BORG ?:icon_cry:
Remember WARR!! ?:icon_cry:
Remember [R] ?:icon_cry:
Remember REBZ ?:icon_cry:
Remember N/A ?:icon_cry:
Remember [Z] ?:icon_cry:
Remember 3DX ?:icon_cry:
Remember S.Q. ?:icon_cry:
Remember REJECT ?:icon_cry:

Some of them was more bigger than TSL:icon_wink:

DeletedUser34483

I think he is on the other side of the world so he didn't know those tribes.

DeletedUser89420

but did u take those bigger ones single handedly.... well i have not seen u guys take on a tribe single handedly these days... most of the time u have gate crashed and took away some loots.... warring a tribe like 500 was real disgrace to the TSL fame... provoking a fight with a tribe much smaller than yours..... what to say :icon_confused:

DeletedUser34483

You misunderstood... Those tribes declared on us, just giving them back the favor. Despite our scary boss with a light saber and our troops with laser guns, we are a peaceful loving tribe :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser89420

I think he is on the other side of the world so he didn't know those tribes.

i do... some battles and ops were commendable.... i know the reasons for war (atleast publicized reasons), well u guys know best your affairs.... all the best in your ops.... to both parties:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You misunderstood... Those tribes declared on us, just giving them back the favor. Despite our scary boss with a light saber and our troops with laser guns, we are a peaceful loving tribe :)

Indeed:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

images

DeletedUser93439

Then why did I have to suffer? I was already helping Why T :icon_confused: Not that I care enough to start a discussion bout it.

DeletedUser34483

Then why did I have to suffer? I was already helping Why T :icon_confused: Not that I care enough to start a discussion bout it.

Uhmmm... We loved you that we want you to understand the value and importance of RL.

DeletedUser93439

You was in a wrong place at a wrong time:icon_biggrin:

I kinda noticed :lol:

distortedego said:
Uhmmm... We loved you that we want you to understand the value and importance of RL.

Thanks for your consideration.. wait a sec, distorted loving someone? NOW I'm offended.

DeletedUser

they are too "busy" killing 500 and one player called judgek....

Are we really? you sure about that?

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: 500

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 0
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 313,449
Side 2: 0
Difference: 313,449

chart

8 conquers on judgek in the last week. Yeah we're really 'busy'.

And as for TSL only picking on smaller tribes Mantoo, you are talking about a subject you really are not clued up on and you're making yourself look stupid.

DeletedUser

I was CR. It was a mass recruited tribe that started out from a clan off of Runescape. It failed because of the Siths!

DeletedUser89420

proved my point dmoron... in my opinion i kept the MRAs out....and CR was way back... at that time many big tribes of today hit MRAs

@ragephizit

u just proved my point... only that u showed stats confirming my views... thanks bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.