The future of world 46

• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser93420

Basically: Use the World's updating maps, or create your own, to show what you think will happen to World 46 in the coming months. It can be comical, or serious. Just show us your point of view :icon_razz:

w46.png

Might be a while longer than a few months in my case but then again, maybe not...

DeletedUser

The Purple in the north-east is a break off of Anarky.
toptribepredictions.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't know about that Dmoron. If you look closely, skill? is already showing weakness despite conquers. We have a few guys k55 guys who are hard for us to help, which amounts for most of there conquers. Anywho, skill? has 5 accounts banned for multi-password, and in the last day, markoulin's deleted his account. I don't think there will be any ANARKY break off tribe for a while.

DeletedUser84663

I don't know about that Dmoron. If you look closely, skill? is already showing weakness despite conquers. We have a few guys k55 guys who are hard for us to help, which amounts for most of there conquers. Anywho, skill? has 5 accounts banned for multi-password, and in the last day, markoulin's deleted his account. I don't think there will be any ANARKY break off tribe for a while.
wow... that's amazing research... where's the proof ANARKY loves so much?

although I have to agree that I can't see a break-off tribe happening from ANARKY anytime... they will either survive or not...

DeletedUser

wow... that's amazing research... where's the proof ANARKY loves so much?

although I have to agree that I can't see a break-off tribe happening from ANARKY anytime... they will either survive or not...

Firey gave me a bit of proof actually.

@opteron - she wants yours, but if you look closely, we do leave some villages on the outskirts. Maybe worth investing in one. ;) lol

The Resurrection

Ok, chachi post the pic! you know what im talking about. I cant stop laughing at anarky and their loud mouths hint hint. I like how they have them eating there acadamy and BK. Awww:( Guess i should get a head start :)

DeletedUser

Smintie FTW <3<3<3

And I am the construction worker :)

@Dmoron that picture is awesome :) As for the debating...leave that for the other thread...this one seems more fun.

DeletedUser

I'm none of those guys - i prefer women :) shadow and leo i never knew :O

The Resurrection

The only one i see that could happen so far would be Dmoron. I dont think anarky will break up though. Maybe just make another "acadamy/Family" tribe. but who knows

DeletedUser

We've got more tricks up our sleeves than Houdini's mum. Just remember who had to keep young Harry in line when he was growing up.

Now i have to go into paint don't I.

ok 2 months time this is where things should be at i reckon
[spoil]
JOKEMAP.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would TSL go into K11? ;) And what the hell does BnD stand for :D

DeletedUser

Heres my 1-3 month prediction. I don't reckon firey's will happen that fast, and I believe more people in skill? will go to TSL than what he has posted.

Sorry, for the boxyness of the tribes. My photo shop wasn't working so i used paint.net, which doesn't have a spray paint setting.

[spoil]
w46prediction.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think that Dmoron's will prove to be the most accurate of all the maps here. I don't think that to much significant will happen on the map until one of the big 4 falls. I also believe that the first to go will be Anarky. They may merge into Skill? though.... so Firey may not be too far away

DeletedUser93420

Another Alterative...
[SPOIL]
w46.png

EDIT: Barking - Mad
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I like the idea of belonging to SKANK.

Hey Amp where is Dmorom? not like him to miss an opportunity to comment on Firey's map?

Status
Not open for further replies.