The future of world 46

• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You misunderstood... Those tribes declared on us, just giving them back the favor. Despite our scary boss with a light saber and our troops with laser guns, we are a peaceful loving tribe :)

[R] was about TSL's size, but certainly not bigger. And it is extremely falso to say that [R] declared on TSL. Why in heavens name would [R] declare on TSL at a point where all the troops are in the south to fight 3DX? Exactly, they wouldn't. On the contrary, it WAS at that point favourable for our northern NAP TSL to end the NAP on the agreed cancelation period and strike [R] from north.

Mainly mantoo was right, you basically take on small tribes or weakened big tribes.

DeletedUser

i am very sure that this is your very best big Op ever :). PS...you were so lucky :(

Yes it was, since it was our first. Though this was our tester-OP. After the second OP the first one will not be the 'very best big OP' ever' as it will be the 'second best big OP ever' lol.

DeletedUser

[R] was about TSL's size, but certainly not bigger. And it is extremely falso to say that [R] declared on TSL. Why in heavens name would [R] declare on TSL at a point where all the troops are in the south to fight 3DX? Exactly, they wouldn't. On the contrary, it WAS at that point favourable for our northern NAP TSL to end the NAP on the agreed cancelation period and strike [R] from north.

Mainly mantoo was right, you basically take on small tribes or weakened big tribes.

[R] planned to war TSL at that time(we had proofs)..theyr recruitments showed that...that was an aggression:icon_wink:
And we just wanted to save our allies(3DX) butts:icon_eek:
And yes, [R] was more bigger then TSL at that time.

p.s. I guess TSB(ex[R]/3DX tribe) is big enough, more bigger then TSL right now:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[R] planned to war TSL at that time(we had proofs)..theyr recruitments showed that...that was an aggression:icon_wink:
And we just wanted to save our allies(3DX) butts:icon_eek:
And yes, [R] was more bigger then TSL at that time.

Even though [R] made no aggressive moves towards TSL, you now admit that [R] didn't declare on you as all of TSL has constantly claimed. You reacted to an ' aggressive' move and wanted to save your ally 3DX, so you broke the NAP with [R] (obviously only the second reason was at hand and you used the first (fake) one to legitimize the fact you guys broke the NAP). Thanks for that recognition. You are proof of TSL not really knowing what they are saying, but saying it anyway hehe. I'm not blaming you for breaking the NAP, it was done in the need of own survival. Though, just don't tell everybody that [R] instigated another war.

p.s. I guess TSB(ex[R]/3DX tribe) is big enough, more bigger then TSL right now:icon_biggrin:

We are big enough, though you still have to take us down. If you do, THEN you have gained my respect and you can call yourself a true survivor tribe =D

DeletedUser34483

Even though [R] made no aggressive moves towards TSL, you now admit that [R] didn't declare on you as all of TSL has constantly claimed. You reacted to an ' aggressive' move and wanted to save your ally 3DX, so you broke the NAP with [R] (obviously only the second reason was at hand and you used the first (fake) one to legitimize the fact you guys broke the NAP). Thanks for that recognition. You are proof of TSL not really knowing what they are saying, but saying it anyway hehe. I'm not blaming you for breaking the NAP, it was done in the need of own survival. Though, just don't tell everybody that [R] instigated another war.

We are big enough, though you still have to take us down. If you do, THEN you have gained my respect and you can call yourself a true survivor tribe =D

We did not "broke the NAP"... we cancelled the NAP... again break and cancel are 2 different word. Then [R] declared war on us, just look for cwolf or zaria and ask them. Yes [R] was war with 3DX at that time but they declared on us so like we have a choice to remove 3DX from the [R] vs TSL war... duh... besides we are not allied with 3DX before [R] declared war on us. Don't forget [R] got War!! on their side... so basically its a 2 on 2. divide it by two then its a 1 on 1 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

dude YnX , what is your opinion ..TSB is it an suitable opponent for TSL ? Lets see what will happen from now on.....
IF TSB are not an suitable opponent, maybe you will make some merges....to become stronger... ^^
Congrats for the Op, you leading with 2-3 vills :(....

The Resurrection

lol ressur... i see u can browse in twstats...

well hope relocating means something to you... atleast whatever we do we have tribal works to perform.... not like you getting banged and then being gifted a acc, atleast i will make my own.... and yes , i have attacks from skill members too, only that their hits have failed as usual,...

Whats sad about my original account is that it was still TWICE the size of yours now:icon_cry: I was the better player then and am still the better player now.. Look at your OD...Its Pathetic.... Hopefully someday we will meet and i can help you out with that...not so sure you would like it, but im sure all of TSL would get a good laugh at it....good luck with those barbs!

DeletedUser93439

I agree with The Res, mantoo, you're just plain pathetic. Even when I was half your size I had double the OD in ODA alone

DeletedUser

You're both losers by the way - mantoo started very late on the rim - so get over yourselves. marcus why are you even here - go chat crap about something you are still actually involved in

DeletedUser89420

@ res and marcus...

i started behind our tribes line... what do you ask me.. attack my own members.....lol.. that must have both of you have done to get up ur od

DeletedUser93439

You're both losers by the way - mantoo started very late on the rim - so get over yourselves. marcus why are you even here - go chat crap about something you are still actually involved in

Sadly enough the crap that I'm actually involved in has 80 farm runs going and nothing else to do, so I'm bored.

@ res and marcus...

i started behind our tribes line... what do you ask me.. attack my own members.....lol.. that must have both of you have done to get up ur od

Yeah, eat the weaker ones, survival of the fittest :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

I never said otherwise. Where did I ever say I hate the guys who nobled me?

The Resurrection

Again, way to flame.....And really???Coming from the guy who "quit"

DeletedUser34483

then you are unfit my friend... u didn't survive......... LMAO........

u see what happens when u don't watch what u say........

But I guess marcus probably enjoyed the game better. It is boring if noone attacks you nor try to noble.

The Resurrection

@ res and marcus...

NO, see what you do is build nukes, then nobles....then you pick a target that is not a barb...you hit attack....and bamm....you have a new village....If you do this enough you can noble villages that bring you closer to the front line..Its really simple. You should probably join rage and maybe anarky will teach you..they are after all a "teaching tribe"??

SO firey....why havent you helped him out?

DeletedUser

I agree with The Res, mantoo, you're just plain pathetic. Even when I was half your size I had double the OD in ODA alone

Please do not speak of pathetic players if you have 11k... I don't know your history and I don't really care, but this is just a bit too much. I don't like flaming either, but this had to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.