• Thread starter DeletedUser93420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92705

the allied Tsl and Skill academy

how abaout skill the Academy merge to TSL the main Tribe? lol

DeletedUser92705

yeah they should noble ther bunch of inactives thats funny they would be buissy abaout a couple of months

DeletedUser34483

Please do not speak of pathetic players if you have 11k... I don't know your history and I don't really care, but this is just a bit too much. I don't like flaming either, but this had to be said.
Its normal, marcus is surrounded by TSL.

Holy internobling l!_YnX!!!
I think he wants to be on the frontline Res. He was waiting for the "TSL effect" but leadership keeps ignoring him. Maybe its one of the reason they merge to form TSB... hmmm... pondering. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Even though [R] made no aggressive moves towards TSL, you now admit that [R] didn't declare on you as all of TSL has constantly claimed. You reacted to an ' aggressive' move and wanted to save your ally 3DX, so you broke the NAP with [R] (obviously only the second reason was at hand and you used the first (fake) one to legitimize the fact you guys broke the NAP). Thanks for that recognition. You are proof of TSL not really knowing what they are saying, but saying it anyway hehe. I'm not blaming you for breaking the NAP, it was done in the need of own survival. Though, just don't tell everybody that [R] instigated another war.

We are big enough, though you still have to take us down. If you do, THEN you have gained my respect and you can call yourself a true survivor tribe =D

What? REBZ fell because of you([R]). You were planning on warring TSL. And [R] came to us for help. The plan was for [R] REBZ and WAR!! to hit TSL at the same time.

WAR!! declared first. Then [R] and REBZ were supposed to join in and [R] never kept their word. IF [R] had kept their word maybe this world would have turned out differently with TSL getting gang banged by three tribes way bigger than itself. Oh but wait they didn't. They beat all three tribes together who were bigger than them.

That is why REBZ declared on TSL. We had to pick a side. And we chose to back you guys up. We declared and [R] disbanded leaving REBZ a 10th of TSL's size to fight them by ourselves. If you think I'm talking kak you can go ask Andymak, cortez84, Earth-WurmZ, ghostofjarvik, Hilow 2, Timurlan and oliver. They will all say the same thing.

DeletedUser

You're both losers by the way - mantoo started very late on the rim - so get over yourselves. marcus why are you even here - go chat crap about something you are still actually involved in

:)

mantoo007
Villages: 78
OD Rank: 476.
(2,511,972 score)

Hilow 2
Villages: 525
OD Rank: 92.
(20,763,285 score)

22days apart and thats a huge 447 village difference between the two. And 17.5mil OD difference.

DeletedUser97101

What? REBZ fell because of you([R]). You were planning on warring TSL. And [R] came to us for help. The plan was for [R] REBZ and WAR!! to hit TSL at the same time.

WAR!! declared first. Then [R] and REBZ were supposed to join in and [R] never kept their word. IF [R] had kept their word maybe this world would have turned out differently with TSL getting gang banged by three tribes way bigger than itself. Oh but wait they didn't. They beat all three tribes together who were bigger than them.

That is why REBZ declared on TSL. We had to pick a side. And we chose to back you guys up. We declared and [R] disbanded leaving REBZ a 10th of TSL's size to fight them by ourselves. If you think I'm talking kak you can go ask Andymak, cortez84, Earth-WurmZ, ghostofjarvik, Hilow 2, Timurlan and oliver. They will all say the same thing.

hey rage dont forget about little old me lol.

[r] was an embarrassment the leadership quit as soon as they saw they were loosing and rage is right us in rebz were left to fight a loosing battle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

:)

mantoo007
Villages: 78
OD Rank: 476.
(2,511,972 score)

Hilow 2
Villages: 525
OD Rank: 92.
(20,763,285 score)

22days apart and thats a huge 447 village difference between the two. And 17.5mil OD difference.

I don't resort to personal attacks, which i seem some TSL members resort to..... (i understand people having no civic sense does that) but if u want to wallop stats look into your own... redneck, don't mail me for offtopic posting... i didn't start this....

ragephizit
Villages: 370
OD Rank: 112.
(17,778,181 score)
30 days ahead, 155 villas behind, more than 3 mil behind in OD too..... pity.... we all know the initial 1 month takes time to build, specially for non-premium (which i was till mid of Jan)... so my congratulations to Hillow, he did a great job..... have some shame, and little bit of civic sense which u strangely lack.....

DeletedUser

Holy internobling l!_YnX!!!

Yep, I have a long list of internobles. Though I do not resort to personal assaults, let alone call anybody pathetic, do I? Who are you anyway ingame?

I think he wants to be on the frontline Res. He was waiting for the "TSL effect" but leadership keeps ignoring him. Maybe its one of the reason they merge to form TSB... hmmm... pondering. :icon_razz:

I do want to be on the frontline and have been there for over half a year now and still have not experienced any hard times. Distortedego how long will you keep me waiting =D I can't hold the tension anymore...

hey rage dont forget about little old me lol.

[r] was an embarrassment the leadership quit as soon as they saw they were loosing and rage is right us in rebz were left to fight a loosing battle

I won't deny that [R]'s leadership was bad. I had just merged my co-tribe AIF (K51) into [R], and shortly thereafter [R] was banged from both north and south. Let's say ragephizit is right, even though it is highly illogical that [R] would assault TSL while fighting south, you two can't complain too much as you two are also still alive and did what you had to do to save your own skin. I'm not saying I only make right choices, but it's not right if you down-talk others because they made choices to save their own skin.

DeletedUser97101

no [r] was going to declare on tsl and thats y us in rebz had to decide who to join and we obviously picked the wrong side

DeletedUser

no [r] was going to declare on tsl and thats y us in rebz had to decide who to join and we obviously picked the wrong side

cry us a river Gobbing, you guys wouldn't have been good on either side because half of you were with the other side no matter which way you would've went... Everyone in [R] knew you guys were a mistake, and caused the downfall of a solid tribe... Tribe full of spies, traitors and dead people... Dunno why [R] ever took you in...

DeletedUser97101

umm because rebz might hav had spys but [r] had a whole lot more and i believe [r] caused the downfall of a great tribe

DeletedUser34483

I do want to be on the frontline and have been there for over half a year now and still have not experienced any hard times. Distortedego how long will you keep me waiting =D I can't hold the tension anymore...

Patience is the most common virtue a lazy person has. Well if you can't wait just send your nobles at me. I'll pretend not to be online. I'm a peaceful person anyway :)

The Resurrection

As for Rebz, personally i dont think we really had a side to pick, it was either try and fight or die. We tried, failed, and now are in a better tribe for it. Their is no denying what TSL has done in this world...You can say whatever you want l!_YnX, but outcomes not talk decides the reputation of people/tribes in the end. Heres a question for you, how many tribes that you have been in have disbanded when at war with TSL?

I have the account Andymak. Please don't judge me

DeletedUser

As for Rebz, personally i dont think we really had a side to pick, it was either try and fight or die. We tried, failed, and now are in a better tribe for it. Their is no denying what TSL has done in this world...You can say whatever you want l!_YnX, but outcomes not talk decides the reputation of people/tribes in the end. Heres a question for you, how many tribes that you have been in have disbanded when at war with TSL?

I have the account Andymak. Please don't judge me

I have admitted that many, many times already to opteron, open and distorted. I have been in many tribes now obviously. After joining [R] with my co-tribe AIF we landed in the TSL-war. Because the leadership was bad, [R] broke up but the old AIF re-formed under S.Q. and inheriting the war with TSL. We have always held our ground, lost maybe 1 or 2 dozen villages in half a year with several skirmishes. Yes, S.Q. decided to merge with MOO because there was lack of firepower. So yes, another tribe-change.

But what I have explained several times already, is that about 80% of the players in my area have never changed colour, never backed away from a fight and have never changed friends/enemies. Under whatever 'label' they were fighting. Yes, TSL gained a reputation for staying alive for such a long time. But no, you can not judge us by the fact we have had several tribes already, because all those tribes remained TSL's enemy and held ground. With all these tribes disbanding after war with TSL, TSL only was able to expand in K53, so don't be overly proud.

DeletedUser

I don't resort to personal attacks, which i seem some TSL members resort to..... (i understand people having no civic sense does that) but if u want to wallop stats look into your own... redneck, don't mail me for offtopic posting... i didn't start this....

ragephizit
Villages: 370
OD Rank: 112.
(17,778,181 score)
30 days ahead, 155 villas behind, more than 3 mil behind in OD too..... pity.... we all know the initial 1 month takes time to build, specially for non-premium (which i was till mid of Jan)... so my congratulations to Hillow, he did a great job..... have some shame, and little bit of civic sense which u strangely lack.....

Sorry I should have put some words in there explaining my post. What I ment to say was:

People cannot use the 'I/He/she started late on this world' As hilow here proves this to be bogus excuse. This wasn't a personal attack. Sorry if it came out that way.

DeletedUser

I have admitted that many, many times already to opteron, open and distorted. I have been in many tribes now obviously. After joining [R] with my co-tribe AIF we landed in the TSL-war. Because the leadership was bad, [R] broke up but the old AIF re-formed under S.Q. and inheriting the war with TSL. We have always held our ground, lost maybe 1 or 2 dozen villages in half a year with several skirmishes. Yes, S.Q. decided to merge with MOO because there was lack of firepower. So yes, another tribe-change.

But what I have explained several times already, is that about 80% of the players in my area have never changed colour, never backed away from a fight and have never changed friends/enemies. Under whatever 'label' they were fighting. Yes, TSL gained a reputation for staying alive for such a long time. But no, you can not judge us by the fact we have had several tribes already, because all those tribes remained TSL's enemy and held ground. With all these tribes disbanding after war with TSL, TSL only was able to expand in K53, so don't be overly proud.

This is true, however, TSL has never once done a full blown OP on the tribe S.Q. They were all skirmishes between 4-5 players and your entire tribe, and we always came out on top. We may have only expanded into K53 south, but look at all the northern K's we have taken over from various tribes including [R], War!!, Rebz, 500, Grug, -BK- (in process), and Reject.

Now that we are nearing the end of our northern skirmishes, it is your turn to feel the wrath of TSL :>

DeletedUser

This is true, however, TSL has never once done a full blown OP on the tribe S.Q. They were all skirmishes between 4-5 players and your entire tribe, and we always came out on top. We may have only expanded into K53 south, but look at all the northern K's we have taken over from various tribes including [R], War!!, Rebz, 500, Grug, -BK- (in process), and Reject.

Now that we are nearing the end of our northern skirmishes, it is your turn to feel the wrath of TSL :>

true :)

The Resurrection

Yep, I have a long list of internobles. Though I do not resort to personal assaults, let alone call anybody pathetic, do I? Who are you anyway ingame?

Here is the story of TSL....Imagine that TSL is like a Father....Old and rich now from his years of hard work and dedication, but a bit of a man whore...TSL (Father) finds a lady! (wd 46) but with the Lady comes a red-headed stepchild (and lets be honest, no one like gingers, jokes, haha) the stepchild is named [R]. TSL says, "Ewww, yuck" [R] goes away....TSL goes to the bar and meets a new Wd46 with another step child named SQ, again Father says "Eww, Yuck" Sends stepchild away, blah blah blah, and now TSL finds a new child in TSB (you get it? your a child, as in a young tribe) We are older and stronger....we will send you off to military school so we can once again sleep quietly alone with our WD46.

Oh, and i never called anyone pathetic did I?

DeletedUser

I'm sure this thread started with some pretty maps and predictions. Surely this is now way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.