The Future of World 46

DeletedUser

maybe they were hoping we would reveal something of our intentions in making such a map

DeletedUser

here's mine... Not much different to those above:

[spoil]
w46future.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

no thats not possible marg - that would mean i lose villages

:p

DeletedUser

It was hard to go around your villages with a spray can Firey (my tagging skills aren't there yet) lol... And yeah some of those blotches were on purpose funnily enough! :D lol... Most were bigger than I intended though! :)

DeletedUser

I don't believe Twist! will make that much ground in the south compared to the amount we make in the north

DeletedUser

Well over the course of the last few weeks or so.. I have noticed a misconception that has been popping up quite a bit lately. It seems that everyone has been assuming that Twist's recent spurt of conquers in the south will continue..

I must ask... why is it starting now? Am I the only one who has noticed that up until a few weeks ago... that TSL's south had only really lost vils from the jhim account in the south. In fact, after a successful op, we did make quite a nice cut into k75. However.. now that we have had 3 inactives get eaten up during the last month.. all of a sudden everyone assumes that this pattern will continue deep into our territory.
I think everyone... including my tribemates seem to be ignoring this. TSL was winning in the south... and north up until very recently... and these gains by Twist were only from inactive accounts. I see the argument that Twist will continue into TSL territory as a slippery slope argument.... just because recent events have been in Twist's favor in the south.. does not mean that this pattern will continue. Now that TSL has active players there... it is likely to actually go in the other direction.

DeletedUser

Well over the course of the last few weeks or so.. I have noticed a misconception that has been popping up quite a bit lately. It seems that everyone has been assuming that Twist's recent spurt of conquers in the south will continue..

I must ask... why is it starting now? Am I the only one who has noticed that up until a few weeks ago... that TSL's south had only really lost vils from the jhim account in the south. In fact, after a successful op, we did make quite a nice cut into k75. However.. now that we have had 3 inactives get eaten up during the last month.. all of a sudden everyone assumes that this pattern will continue deep into our territory.
I think everyone... including my tribemates seem to be ignoring this. TSL was winning in the south... and north up until very recently... and these gains by Twist were only from inactive accounts. I see the argument that Twist will continue into TSL territory as a slippery slope argument.... just because recent events have been in Twist's favor in the south.. does not mean that this pattern will continue. Now that TSL has active players there... it is likely to actually go in the other direction.

I've seen this misconception aswell. While TSL are eating active accounts in the north and center, Twist! are eating inactive accounts in the south. And not only that, but they still haven't taken full advantage of these inactives. Looking at the map they have barely made any ground, which is rather surprising given the amount of skill in the southern part of Twist!

I think the southern half of TSL will pick it back up and with an OP regain all lost ground and then some.

DeletedUser

Twist! will win this world. I hope they remeber me. I'm Stormerofdeath xD

DeletedUser94653

Stormer!! Where the hell have you been?! Turn on skype we're all still here :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Untitled.png
[/spoil]

As others have commented, I believe that TSL will continue to make advances in the north, while Twist! will make their advances in the south, and at the same time nobling small independent tribes. 500 will also continue to grow.