The GA? Solid Top ten tribe? Or inexperienced and unstable?

spacemanspiff92

blah i think you're right on that one
aapo was just a fool, though

DeletedUser

I'm always right.

Its rather despicable of you to publicly insult your own tribe members though. Didn't you have a say in recruiting them? How then does it reflect on you?

DeletedUser

From what i heard he gave everyone invite privs so they could invie everyone near them...
Someone else said he was making some random people baron, who inturn made their firends barons...
I hope this isnt true, nbut i wouldnt put it past him :)

DeletedUser

And hes asking why people won't get of hes back?? :icon_rolleyes: lol

spacemanspiff92

and it's not me publicly insulting my tribe;
rather, it's me trying to poke at them at get them to move

and you're not always right ;D

our invitation system is a long-lost secret.

I'm doing my homework right now, multitasking is not hard
your post had absolutely no point, i never wanted you guys to help me

DeletedUser80610

Exactly. Go do your own homework, Spiff.
We're here to eliminate you. Not help you.
I'm not sure how you got that one mixed up...

I think you always do help us; You teach us that there is always a bigger arrogant guy out in the World than Chad.

On a more serious note, we get attacked by you(PnP of a whole), learn your attack patterns and then use that with our own.

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What we are supposed to have patterns in our attacks no wonder I'm not doing very well :(

DeletedUser

On a more serious note, we get attacked by you(PnP of a whole), learn your attack patterns and then use that with our own.

( i will generalize this )

learn our attack pattern huh? lets assume we have one, why is it that when our encounters "put our so called pattern" in their own attack style almost zero of them breaks trough!? I doubt that you or a other red dot knows our style, if they would know they would already stopped us, or even defended them selves accordingly to it :icon_rolleyes: ....

DeletedUser

Nuke THEN noble... nuke THEN noble... Its a complex pattern I know, but dare I say it, is the key to success in TW.

DeletedUser

Nuke THEN noble... nuke THEN noble... Its a complex pattern I know, but dare I say it, is the key to success in TW.

o hell now i'm doing the trouble not to let something slip trough them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80610

Lol.. okay for instance.
Neil3 sends a wave of fakes. A week later he sends a wave of fakes and nukes, before the end of that week is up he sends nukes & nobles with a couple fake trains.
He hasn't changed his pattern, not many players actually do.
If it works for you then continue doing so.

Hirako, you have thousands more hours in game experience than I have. A lot of you guys were on previous worlds to 21; where as I started on 21 half way through.
You also are double, triple if not quadruplet my size. Size doesn't always matter, true, but that means you have more nukes and fakes to confuse and break through my (or anyone else's) defensive line.

I used to know a couple other players patterns but neither LordApi or Swimz has attacked me in over a year.

DeletedUser

I used to know a couple other players patterns but neither LordApi or Swimz has attacked me in over a year.

We'll be sure to tell Api and Swimzy that you would like some attention. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hirako, you have thousands more hours in game experience than I have.

i hope i don't brake any boundaries here, towards our tribe!

NEWSFLASH -> i don't have thousands more hours in game experience, hell i dare to say that even spiffy or even you had more time in game then me, in fact if you add up my past i played on a dutch server a couple of years back, the biggest i ever became was 26 vills till i got sick and turned barb!!! My experience here comes from short before W21 locked down!!! Let me tell you this hl2dmlord :icon_wink: experience in this game comes from what you as a player want to achieve, I'm proud to say that I'm prove of that fact!

I was really nothing, i was on the corner of the map close to GA in a rimmed tribe called first, Celtic Warriors - after that we renamed to New Order, i was one of the dukes in there, i tried to hold the tribe together, but the fact is only 4 or 5 members stood up against the rim of virius and their academy tribe, I'm sure you still can find the Thread around here somewhere! We kept defending against virius, 3 of our tribe including me became bored of the fact that other players in our tribe where just sitting there and did not worked together! heck all of them are invited almost to the GA lol ... "Team Work thats key for me", the experience i have now is because of one person and I'm still thankful for that! It is still a Honor to play on her side!! first as a proud G.Barb member and now as a proud PnP member!!

Everything that i know till this point is because of the will of TEAMWORK and the will of LEARNING, nothing more nothing less, if you or any other red dot miss out the experience that i have then it is because they have lack of it plain and simple!! Power comes from good leadership but also from the will of your followers! as for me i got inspiration from lady and i still get it from her everyday, but that does not mean that she is sitting me :p and the same is for backwards and all the other members of PnP.... In the end they un noobed me pretty fast, a lot of things i figured out my self because of i wanted it that way, under a lot of directions of our fellow members. I never will be where i am now if it was not of the Team work so far, it is still tribal wars and if i wanted to play a single player i most likely would have made a other choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol.. okay for instance.
Neil3 sends a wave of fakes. A week later he sends a wave of fakes and nukes, before the end of that week is up he sends nukes & nobles with a couple fake trains.
He hasn't changed his pattern, not many players actually do.
If it works for you then continue doing so.

Hirako, you have thousands more hours in game experience than I have. A lot of you guys were on previous worlds to 21; where as I started on 21 half way through.
You also are double, triple if not quadruplet my size. Size doesn't always matter, true, but that means you have more nukes and fakes to confuse and break through my (or anyone else's) defensive line.

300k account making ground on a 2mio account. I have erm... seen it happen. :p You obviously use the wrong methods. :icon_wink: fakes are dependant on effort not size. Everyone learns somewhere, just dependant on how quick you learn and how much effort you put into learning, and I suppose who you have to teach you. If size and numbers always determined the outcome of wars in this game, it would be quite boring.

DeletedUser80610

I think swimzgal for the 250 fakes/nukes. I can feel the loovee! <3

Stec, that's because you probably had more skill than he was and a higher activity.

And yes, I've been in IMP for a week .. dunno how long I'll stay for though.

Shinji Hirako, you had people willing to teach you. Gave you pretty clear instruction. I had a little help on W30, the rest I learnt from --if you can believe it, the GA and finally you guys. <3