The game of who deletes

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Waiting for those juicy internals

peeking-hiding-sun-glasses-gif-14750679.gif

immunesoul

Reaction score
What it must be like spending all that Premium and then the other half of the world deletes, literally pointless playing for most now :D

immunesoul

Reaction score
I'm not ^^ might as well get rimmed good and proper and have some fun, although I wish I barbed before I joined LSD and saved some time and effort on this dead game, but hindsight and all that.

PS, send me PP for next event and i'll make it interesting for you till the burn out, then you'll atleast have a challange for awhile ^^

immunesoul

Reaction score
are you noobs actually deleting already?

I am utterly sad and disappointed.

why arnt you sending me PP? utterly sad and disapointed you can't put your money where your mouth is in regards to wanting challanges then just face roll the game with the wallet to make it easy :D, god forbid those level playing fields, ultimately that is what this world has come down to, big wallet or good PP farming over several worlds, certainly helps when people can't get proper punishments for cheating as well, big double standards, but i've heard some people are share holders or something, so I guess I that might have something to do with it :p.

Not saying the organisation of Bite is below average or anything but it was only ever made possible by PP (lets put it this way, i've seen a 100 tribes who lost there worlds that we're better in more or less every way), I wonder how many more worlds will end up doing the same until tw gets the message, before People start saying its just the way the game is now, yeah thats beacause you're making that way so its your fault lol.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why arnt you sending me PP? utterly sad and disapointed you can't put your money where your mouth is in regards to wanting challanges then just face roll the game with the wallet to make it easy :D, god forbid those level playing fields, ultimately that is what this world has come down to, big wallet or good PP farming over several worlds, certainly helps when people can't get proper punishments for cheating as well, big double standards, but i've heard some people are share holders or something, so I guess I that might have something to do with it :p.

Not saying the organisation of Bite is below average or anything but it was only ever made possible by PP (lets put it this way, i've seen a 100 tribes who lost there worlds that we're better in more or less every way), I wonder how many more worlds will end up doing the same until tw gets the message, before People start saying its just the way the game is now, yeah thats beacause you're making that way so its your fault lol.

It's hilarious how you empathise that we're winning because of "PP", not willing to acknowledge that we are winning because of skill, because, you are the ultimate skillset TW has to offer. I'm on Legosoldaten and let me just say that we haven't spent enough to buy a small and old car. You're just salty for almost losing so you resort to the good old "It's the fault of premium points" excuse.

Deleted User - 848896163

this game really fell off a cliff after W80 lol.

enjoy clown world.

immunesoul

Reaction score
Wasn't talking about you specifically but your welcome to prove your claim if it offends you so much lol, I've spent less than 100 and had a month late start, gz me.

I spoke to several people in Bite before the dungeon event had even come out and they admitted to spending 250k PP then..... dosnt take a genius to work out that as a tribe, you've bought the world and this is one of the reasons you've been successful (along with been active and consistant) I won't take that away from you, but I wouldnt call this winning and deep down the majority of you know it regardless if you'll say it to somebody else, but your welcome to your delusions if that makes you feel better about it, Not to mention people on the cereal side getting banned and accounts in bite getting a day ban for similar things, But i'll admit I don't know enough about it and just go off what others have said, but when an ingame moderator tells me its bullshit as well I start putting "stock"in it .

I dont get why you'd even bother denying it, its plain as day, the premium allowed people to do things they'd never have done without it, like barbling half the world in record time and been twice the size of everybody else, I remenber when I joined the world and was readjusting to the game and thought wtf is going on here, when most of the top 25 was BIte and top Bite players we're twice the size of anybody else lol.

as for been salty, I already know the world is likely done, and I'm fine with that. The game is dead for me it no longer has that spark, I only stayed and played to see what cereal would do, which wasn't much, the leadership just never seemed to get off the ground, I'm just here so you'll waste more PP and think your awesome doing it :D But keep saying premium wasn't one of the main factors if you want.

Last edited:

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't talking about you specifically but your welcome to prove your claim if it offends you so much lol, I've spent less than 100 and had a month late start, gz me.

I spoke to several people in Bite before the dungeon event had even come out and they admitted to spending 250k PP then..... dosnt take a genius to work out that as a tribe, you've bought the world and this is one of the reasons you've been successful (along with been active and consistant) I won't take that away from you, but I wouldnt call this winning and deep down the majority of you know it regardless if you'll say it to somebody else, but your welcome to your delusions if that makes you feel better about it.

I dont get why you'd even bother denying it, its plain as day, the premium allowed people to do things they'd never have done without it, like barbling half the world in record time and been twice the size of everybody else, I remenber when I joined the world and was readjusting to the game and thought wtf is going on here, when most of the top 25 was BIte and top Bite players we're twice the size of anybody else lol.

Tell me who spent 250k PP because I reckon you've only talked with Slacker and assumed that it's a viable sample size for the entire tribe. And ofcourse, it's not much winning when ya'll hit delete.

immunesoul

Reaction score
several people, evil operation, coolcoolcool, kriez literally told me or my co how much they've spent, slacker, bob, rage and several others will have spent as much as them or more (just common sense) not sure why we're debating this lol, atleast Rage farmed there's from what I understand, but its no problem, whatever floats your boat, but complaining about lack of competition is just sad when people are burning holes in there pockets to win, surely you comprehend the irony.

Last edited: