The game of who deletes

bolimekicma

Reaction score
If you really wanna prove you guys are as good as you claim are, go to German/Polish servers and play worlds without premium features and see how you do. That is the only way you can prove you are as good as you claim you are.

IMO Only players/tribes that win those worlds can brag these days. Doesn't matter if you spend 50k or 500k pp, as long as you did spend any that means you were giving yourself advantages over players/tribes that couldn't afford it. You didn't outgrow them by skill, but only by pp abuse.

Again, my opinion.

2dumm4kek

Reaction score
Why are y'all in cereal playing a game where your opponents are much worse than you but still win because of pay to win? Sounds like a terrible time to me. :/ Wouldn't it make more sense for the Cereal team that feels like they lost unjustly to move to the Polish server instead?

immunesoul

Reaction score
If you really wanna prove you guys are as good as you claim are, go to German/Polish servers and play worlds without premium features and see how you do. That is the only way you can prove you are as good as you claim you are.

IMO Only players/tribes that win those worlds can brag these days. Doesn't matter if you spend 50k or 500k pp, as long as you did spend any that means you were giving yourself advantages over players/tribes that couldn't afford it. You didn't outgrow them by skill, but only by pp abuse.

Again, my opinion.

I've played on polish servers didnt think they we're much better than .net tbh, The worlds we're more fun though and larger.

.De on the other hand are generally better last time I played there 5-6 years ago, but the amount of cheating going on is insane, makes .net look like nobody cheats and from what i've been told .DE these days is a cesspool.

Slacker

Reaction score
It was impossible to spend pps on dungeon event. It took way too much time lol

Bbombom

Reaction score
Everyone that had above 1k levels last couple days had a 600 apm clickbot that did dungeons automatically.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Havnt players from multiple tribes spent alot of PP this world? but because BITE did it better and had some better players, its now all the PP fault?

PP can certainly enhance you, but all money and no skill wont win you the world.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PP can certainly enhance you, but all money and no skill wont win you the world.

They just need excuse for losing, so PP comes as best one. Talk about PP outgrowing while quitting on 50/50 world. Talk about abusing barbs, while having negative war stats.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1610258768439.png

Get rekt you two people who don't like me in that tribe! P: hahahahaha

(rip to all my friends :[ )

go to German/Polish servers and play worlds without premium features and see how you do

Playing without premium is much different. You may call these set of players the masters of premium worlds. We can't expect them to play well in non-premium worlds as those have a drastically different play style in many aspects of the game such as buildings being much more valuable and take actual time to rebuild.

Last edited:

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
Actually activity was the key for BITE to claim this victory. PP abuse had huge impact as well. I spent 10k pp only to buildup my account, but that 10k is like nothing comparing to what others spent. For example Rage spent nearly 300k...

Few smaller OPs we organized always walled into PP wall. Shitwi spending 30-40k in a week to rebuild walls and other stuff. I don`t see the point why Cereal should stick around and try to prove their words. Bite had carries: Cortana, CCC, Bob (+rep boys) who actually got this victory to them, they broke few players and we did not had the activity to actually turn this around. Few FL players sat most of the account, got burnt out and left.

Personally, I feel happy by burning some of your PP, hopefully in the end you understand that it was for nothing. Spending hundreds of euros for a badge and self-satisfaction. I believe IRL you can find better options where to spend it, but I guess quarantine time just locks all up and everyone decides what`s best for them.

Thank you for some nice fighting. Dread Doctors will also be leaving this absurd world. Good luck and stay safe.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can say honestly, yes I burned 150k this world that wasn´t farmed from 116. totally burned 330k but I also farmed in 180k on w116. On 4 active worlds now, 105, 106, 111 and 116 the bob account has burned a total of 500k. About 125k a world, 105 being a little less than the others since it was mostly farmed pp there.

I know I use a lot of pp, never on the top 10 of pp spending though, but I also face a lot of accounts pping against me. Bob account always is against 8-10 accounts during one world,and they for sure burn in total more than bob. Some I would say burn more than bob themself.

I never complain about facing accounts that pp up every wall etc. I just count on that I will face full deff pally with full boosters and double 10% flag and pp wall, everytime I dont then it is a bonus.

There is ways to hurt pp players a lot also, after a certain point pp wont give as much in the war anymore. A bad pp player will never beat a good non pp player. Never.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is ways to hurt pp players a lot also, after a certain point pp wont give as much in the war anymore. A bad pp player will never beat a good non pp player. Never.

And a good pp player will always beat a good non-pp player, kinda frustrating ngl

bolimekicma

Reaction score
A bad pp player will never beat a good non pp player. Never.

Good non pp player and bad pp player start at same time. By the time good player researches lc, bad player will already buy himself enough resources and have 100's of LC. By the time good player gets to academy, bad player will already have multiple villages. If they fight good player cant defend his 2 villages against 7-8 or more villages from bad player, simple as that. No matter how bad someone is they can buy themselves resources and upgrade buildings and produce troops and expand faster. Let's not even talk about events abuse. He can buy himself 100's of resource packages, troops boosts, population/resource boosts, etc. Again, no matter how good you are, if you have like 2 small villages against someone with full nukes, there isn't shit you can do. You can delay it a bit, but bad pp player would have to be retard to lose that fight.

What you are saying might be true late game, but go 1 vs 1 one against someone with like 300k of prem and you don't have any and see how far you get. No point protection enabled.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good non pp player and bad pp player start at same time. By the time good player researches lc, bad player will already buy himself enough resources and have 100's of LC. By the time good player gets to academy, bad player will already have multiple villages. If they fight good player cant defend his 2 villages against 7-8 or more villages from bad player, simple as that. No matter how bad someone is they can buy themselves resources and upgrade buildings and produce troops and expand faster. Let's not even talk about events abuse. He can buy himself 100's of resource packages, troops boosts, population/resource boosts, etc. Again, no matter how good you are, if you have like 2 small villages against someone with full nukes, there isn't shit you can do. You can delay it a bit, but bad pp player would have to be retard to lose that fight.

What you are saying might be true late game, but go 1 vs 1 one against someone with like 300k of prem and you don't have any and see how far you get. No point protection enabled.

We're late game, both sides are almost nearly equally divided:
FuGyadf.png

So I think the argument "PP made us lose" is irrelevant.

False GOD

Reaction score
Umm couldn't the person that doesn't have pp be bad and the person who has pp be good. I mean it could be either way the person with pp could be bad and the person without could be good. So either way the winner will be the person who is good. Or they are both good and the one with pp has advantage cause he has pp.

immunesoul

Reaction score
So if premium is having no impact on the game why are you spending it? alot of you got some mad delusions going on in regards to premium to not bruise them ego's its one of sadest things i've seen in awhile.... smash any balance the game has to bits, then ironically complain about lack challange and keep pping while doing that. It's so backwards. But we all know the reason is dominance and nothing to do with challange, gotta get the feels somewhere.