The game of who deletes

Deleted User - 848914244

Hey, total random here. Just an idea, what if we make new tribes and split the server east/west just to have a good game? The way this is going atm is really anticlimactic ...

immunesoul

Reaction score
Hey, total random here. Just an idea, what if we make new tribes and split the server east/west just to have a good game? The way this is going atm is really anticlimactic ...
That would be challanging, we wouldnt want that, but yeah I wouldnt see that working regardless ^^, people would have to put effort in on deciding a division, alot of people want a sim city game to finish off.

The more feasible arrangement would be to give cereal a 2 week ceasefire to sort there backyard out and barble the quitters, But Bite wouldnt do that either as its clear they don't want a challange or a fair fight, they could take a two week holiday let cereal barble like crazy to gain the lost ground and sort there frontlines out, But that wouldnt happen either.

Last edited:

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cereal had negative war stats even with all those players playing. Why do you think it would get any better without those players? Do u even have enough active players to do what you're proposing? Do they even have sufficient noble count to do it? Can they do it in 2 weeks?

Not to mention that if situation was inverse, no one would even consider giving us time to sort our tribe shit just because we didnt set it good at first place.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Truth @vekinator. Would really just delay the inevitable even more, and i don't really see why BITE would do that. I'd guess the players wants to get this world over with as fast as possible and go focus their energy on another world.

ULTRAFUSE

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So if premium is having no impact on the game why are you spending it? alot of you got some mad delusions going on in regards to premium to not bruise them ego's its one of sadest things i've seen in awhile.... smash any balance the game has to bits, then ironically complain about lack challange and keep pping while doing that. It's so backwards. But we all know the reason is dominance and nothing to do with challange, gotta get the feels somewhere.

Man you're rhetoric sucks. If I need to reach a destination, I could walk or take my car. Does it not come down to convenience and preference? You're perfectly free to purchase a ton of PP, but you're also perfectly in your right not to.

Muckdogs

Reaction score
several people, evil operation, coolcoolcool, kriez literally told me or my co how much they've spent, slacker, bob, rage and several others will have spent as much as them or more (just common sense) not sure why we're debating this lol, atleast Rage farmed there's from what I understand, but its no problem, whatever floats your boat, but complaining about lack of competition is just sad when people are burning holes in there pockets to win, surely you comprehend the irony.

Cool*3 hasn’t spent shit on PP.

aman31591

Reaction score
several people, evil operation, coolcoolcool, kriez literally told me or my co how much they've spent, slacker, bob, rage and several others will have spent as much as them or more (just common sense) not sure why we're debating this lol, atleast Rage farmed there's from what I understand, but its no problem, whatever floats your boat, but complaining about lack of competition is just sad when people are burning holes in there pockets to win, surely you comprehend the irony.

Who from CCC told you that they spend a lot of pp?

immunesoul

Reaction score
Cereal had negative war stats even with all those players playing. Why do you think it would get any better without those players? Do u even have enough active players to do what you're proposing? Do they even have sufficient noble count to do it? Can they do it in 2 weeks?

Not to mention that if situation was inverse, no one would even consider giving us time to sort our tribe shit just because we didnt set it good at first place.

yeah thats true, but could they? sometimes when given the oppertunity people can surprise you, would be interesting to see what would happen, But at this rate cereal will get snowballed, as its more or less 3v1 now.

Me personally If I was walking over the other tribe and i'd spent a decent amount of money I'd give them an opperunity to get back in the game, Results are still going to be the same most likely, the difference is that you've won it in style and atleast deserve a pat on the back, instead of PP whoring against a broken tribe that was on the backfoot the entire world and doing the gifting player behind trex thing to avoid a challange, I mean the track record of how Bite won this world isn't anything to boast about, i'd be abit embarrased really, but cereal was equally as embarrssing as well, including myself, its the players that are on the world that can choose how its played at the end of the day.

immunesoul

Reaction score
Man you're rhetoric sucks. If I need to reach a destination, I could walk or take my car. Does it not come down to convenience and preference? You're perfectly free to purchase a ton of PP, but you're also perfectly in your right not to.

and then Bite complains about not having a challange, but you're right in what your saying but you still seem to be struggling to see the irony while out spending the competition several times over as a tribe, but its a convenient win right?

Personally I think the way you play the game sucks, But its more or less hate the game not the player, TW sold out and premium worlds are pretty shitty if you don't have premium, but every world is a premium world and thats the problem, there should be a non prem world for every prem world but premium wars is raking it in, so they don't care.

immunesoul

Reaction score
Who from CCC told you that they spend a lot of pp?
Was early game when I had like one village, But I remenber it was this account.

All these people that spent loads of PP, the logs don't show how many warpacks they've bought either, I bet people went ham on these as well.

aman31591

Reaction score
Was early game when I had like one village, But I remenber it was this account.

All these people that spent loads of PP, the logs don't show how many warpacks they've bought either, I bet people went ham on these as well.
I play on CCC, and let me assure you that we didn't spend more than $300 the entire server including the war packs. Neither did we have pp leftover from previous servers. So if an account does well, please don't assume they spent a lot of money.

Thanks

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah thats true, but could they? sometimes when given the oppertunity people can surprise you, would be interesting to see what would happen, But at this rate cereal will get snowballed, as its more or less 3v1 now.

Me personally If I was walking over the other tribe and i'd spent a decent amount of money I'd give them an opperunity to get back in the game, Results are still going to be the same most likely, the difference is that you've won it in style and atleast deserve a pat on the back, instead of PP whoring against a broken tribe that was on the backfoot the entire world and doing the gifting player behind trex thing to avoid a challange, I mean the track record of how Bite won this world isn't anything to boast about, i'd be abit embarrased really, but cereal was equally as embarrssing as well, including myself, its the players that are on the world that can choose how its played at the end of the day.

But u were given the opportunity. World was more or less 50/50.

Hahahhaah, u literally going to tell me that one 100k player coming to us to gift us villages is the main thing that cost u losing this world? If any tribe depends on that, then its a lame one indeed.

I mean, we dont boast anywhere about this world, or saying we caused you quit, u did that on yourselves. But just because we didnt face any real opponent, u cant say we didnt deserve the win or that its only due to PP.
We had better war stats from the start until the end. No PP can give you that.

You're just calling out every top BITE acc for pp abuse even though you spend as much as they do. And you have no front, where actually most pp is spent.

Deleted User - 848896163

this game has devolved into "haha i spent less pp than you"

talk about a sad state of affairs.

2dumm4kek

Reaction score
I'd actually be really interested in seeing what the pp stats are. No doubt we had some more big spenders than Cereal but many of us don't spend much or anything at all. I'd be curious to see how big the difference really is.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
I'd guess the players wants to get this world over with as fast as possible and go focus their energy on another world.

well w118 will have small barbs which certain players seem to love so no wonder they wanna move there.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
.net is all about money, they literaly don't give a shit about fair play. That is the reason some players here can boost about their skills (because pp abuse and nobling barbs = skills). If there were worlds with no pp features (i am talking about buying resources and abusing events) we would not see most of these people in top 50 let alone near the top or winning anything. It doesn't matter anyway because these players would never join those worlds and allow themselves to get their ego hurt. They just want that easy win, and stress free world where they can only noble 26pt barbs and boost about being on top.
Btw I am talking about .net in general, not only w116.

This game has died when they implemented pp abuse in it. Doesn't matter if "we now have many more active players than ever before" you know that excuse devs/mods use because they deep down know those "many more players" are just bots, multiple accounts, push accounts, etc created by same small number of players we have left now.

They know this game is dying, thats why they refuse to make non pp worlds, they just wanna milk it to last drop before its finally over.

Deleted User - 848896163

most REAL players realize .net just cares about $$$$ which is fine they are a business. real players realize that this game hasnt had a serious world in over 30 worlds. people will remember who won w80, or w77, or w60.

but they wont remember who won anything after that. and i cant fault .net for capitalizing on peoples addiction to tribal wars.