The game of who deletes

Dread Masters

Reaction score
I'd actually be really interested in seeing what the pp stats are. No doubt we had some more big spenders than Cereal but many of us don't spend much or anything at all. I'd be curious to see how big the difference really is.

My total came to 57 000 PP spent during this world

Dread Masters

Reaction score
most REAL players realize .net just cares about $$$$ which is fine they are a business. real players realize that this game hasnt had a serious world in over 30 worlds. people will remember who won w80, or w77, or w60.

but they wont remember who won anything after that. and i cant fault .net for capitalizing on peoples addiction to tribal wars.
No one remembers those either. After 10 worlds everything before that becomes irrelevant. Even for players that’s been here since world 1

immunesoul

Reaction score
But u were given the opportunity. World was more or less 50/50.

Hahahhaah, u literally going to tell me that one 100k player coming to us to gift us villages is the main thing that cost u losing this world? If any tribe depends on that, then its a lame one indeed.

I mean, we dont boast anywhere about this world, or saying we caused you quit, u did that on yourselves. But just because we didnt face any real opponent, u cant say we didnt deserve the win or that its only due to PP.
We had better war stats from the start until the end. No PP can give you that.

You're just calling out every top BITE acc for pp abuse even though you spend as much as they do. And you have no front, where actually most pp is spent.

I don't think its ever been 50/50, But Don't really care enough to dispute it, so 50/50 then, still 50/50 now I bet :D 100k? was like 50 villages.

You don't quite get what i'm saying, PP made things possible, without the PP its simply not possible, having the resources to push things all the time is the difference, cereal never had it,a good part of that is never having the stability to get things rolling either with all the quitters. Bite had that stability to not be wasting so much time eating dead accounts, but wouldnt surprise me if half the backline is VPN, cereal should have done that lol.

Back foot the entire time, no offensive action = loss everytime.

Deleted User - 848917031

I don't think its ever been 50/50, But Don't really care enough to dispute it, so 50/50 then, still 50/50 now I bet :D 100k? was like 50 villages.

Reading this was like watching a political debate between the Democrats. "50 billion trillio...no, 72 million billio...err no wait...57 hundred thousand millio....errrr 50..*

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you took the PP spending out the players at the top would be the ones who have the most time to spend on the game. Which then creates a whole new argument. At that point it isn't about the skill, it is about how much time you can dedicate to the game, in order to farm and get the resources you need to keep growing, instead of buying it.

Doesn't make anyone more skilled, just means you have more spare time than other players.

I myself have maybe put like £100 into the Basand account, the owner Alex has put more than i have, and we chose to do that to stay competitive. If we couldn't do that we would be a bit lower down in the rankings of course, because of time constraints.

So yeah take all this argument away and you just create an entire new one, based around activity and spare time.

The PP spent did not win the world, when clearly both sides spent a lot (along with some players that are no longer here), in the end BITE had more activity than Cereal.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You don't quite get what i'm saying, PP made things possible, without the PP its simply not possible, having the resources to push things all the time is the difference, cereal never had it,a good part of that is never having the stability to get things rolling either with all the quitters. Bite had that stability to not be wasting so much time eating dead accounts, but wouldnt surprise me if half the backline is VPN, cereal should have done that lol.

Back foot the entire time, no offensive action = loss everytime.

25 actually, but okay. Maybe its BITE fault that whole IT was banned too. Or that Cereal couldnt make it to be 50/50 if you say it never was.

VPN? Why so salty?

Next time you play a world, maybe go in a premade with people actually willing to play world, maybe then you wont cry on external forums about other tribe just because they are better and have more active players so they dont have to internal half the world.

Maybe if you had more people like groot who attacked us whole time, you wouldnt be now here crying about pp, VPN, or idk what else.

immunesoul

Reaction score
25 actually, but okay. Maybe its BITE fault that whole IT was banned too. Or that Cereal couldnt make it to be 50/50 if you say it never was.

VPN? Why so salty?

Next time you play a world, maybe go in a premade with people actually willing to play world, maybe then you wont cry on external forums about other tribe just because they are better and have more active players so they dont have to internal half the world.

Maybe if you had more people like groot who attacked us whole time, you wouldnt be now here crying about pp, VPN, or idk what else.

You guys are definintely better compared to cereal, cereal was never a tribe, just a group of people doing things independantly or in small groups for the most part.

PP shaped the progression of the world and allowed for all the constant pushing and filling up area's, you guys had far better preperation due to that, active accounts and VPN's obviously helped massively as well, cereal was still nobling barbs in there core before the delete as people didnt spend at anywhere near the same level, along with more active accounts (hence the better preperation), also you know I know people in your tribe right? and they tell me stuff, I know there's several VPN's, wouldn't surprise me if there was several in cereal as well, I'm not shit talking about vpn's, people go awol, give pass and ditch accounts, better to keep them active than wasting nobles eating them, maybe if cereal did that early things would of been better, but w/e.

You call it crying and I call it reality, alot of you seem touchy where the PP is concerned lol, its pretty funny, but we've hashed through that if you guys don't want a challange keep spending to the point where people can't compete, thats fine, but don't complain about tribes folding when PP abuse is one of the main reasons for it, regardless of how skilled or active/commited you are, its just common sense, but it is a premium world and I get the push back against my opinion completely, I just wish TW put a non pp world out for every pp world, problem solved, as this world was frankly terrible in every way lol, and I assume its just the state of the game today.

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You guys are definintely better compared to cereal, cereal was never a tribe, just a group of people doing things independantly or in small groups for the most part.

PP shaped the progression of the world and allowed for all the constant pushing and filling up area's, you guys had far better preperation due to that, active accounts and VPN's obviously helped massively as well, cereal was still nobling barbs in there core before the delete as people didnt spend at anywhere near the same level, along with more active accounts (hence the better preperation), also you know I know people in your tribe right? and they tell me stuff, I know there's several VPN's, wouldn't surprise me if there was several in cereal as well, I'm not shit talking about vpn's, people go awol, give pass and ditch accounts, better to keep them active than wasting nobles eating them, maybe if cereal did that early things would of been better, but w/e.

If you know people are playing through VPN then report it, stop crying here, and also, if there is such account in BITE, its 1 max 2 and very small accs making them not really relevant. Or you telling me all accs are VPN on Discord also in our tribechat with fake accounts that i played multiple worlds before with lol.

If you got names on accounts you think are VPN played, pls give me a list and i will answer if i am aware of the owner on that account or not :)

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Name me one VPN acc from BITE. I mean, i am in BITE from start and i never even heard anything about that. Or if there's VPN accs then they went so far to make even discord profiles, cause in our chat there are like 2-3 people for 95% accs in BITE.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You call it crying and I call it reality, alot of you seem touchy where the PP is concerned lol, its pretty funny, but we've hashed through that if you guys don't want a challange keep spending to the point where people can't compete, thats fine, but don't complain about tribes folding when PP abuse is one of the main reasons for it, regardless of how skilled or active/commited you are, its just common sense, but it is a premium world and I get the push back against my opinion completely, I just wish TW put a non pp world out for every pp world, problem solved, as this world was frankly terrible in every way lol, and I assume its just the state of the game today.

I really dont believe Cereal quitting had anything to do with pp abuse. They quit cause they had activity issues, simply as that.

False GOD

Reaction score
Tons of people spend pp and get rimmed like sometimes a person out of bp comes up with 5 villages but they get rimmed a lot of the time. You need to do smart spending on pp. I spend but there are ways to pp farm and such so you can get a lot of pp by that way.

immunesoul

Reaction score
I really dont believe Cereal quitting had anything to do with pp abuse. They quit cause they had activity issues, simply as that.

Its a combination things, its common sense, Bite we're far more prepared, more active accounts (however these accounts are active, VPN, sits, new players or just people playing it as a tribal support account, its irrelevant) more PP spent helped the preparation massively, you've not had a barb in your core for months, solid dense frontline's that we're all built up ready to go, then the important thing is not wasting nobles on barbs and inactives when trying to fight a war like cereal did, instead of getting PW's and making VPN's to keep them alive until new players can be found, happens in every tribe its just the nature of the game for people getting butthurt about it, I don't know why you would, why so defensive?

Bite took the offensive the entire world, better frontline accounts like bob, cool, cortanna, david doing there jobs, we had groot, doctors, tag I guess, the best defense is a good offense, Don't think I saw cereal commit to a proper op that often, Likely because half of the backline was nobling barbs and doing nothing, several accounts not even sending support out for months.... As I said yesterday it was groups of people working only in there groups or by themselves and doing nothing else, there was no tribal thing going on, (atleast in the time I've been here, might of been different earlier) activity win's as you said, But I think alot of the tribe just ditched before things even got going properly, Most of them are now playing other worlds, so activity had little to do with it, they just didn't want to be here likely for the above reasons, but that's just my take on it.

Bad diplomacy, Bite played to win, cereal did dumb stuff like backstabbing there allies (although there is a more complicated story with that) while bite did there job and supported them. cereal leads had a thing of threatening people randomly to get what they want (As if that's ever worked), or so several people will say, I know they did it with chitwi, but he was Bite from the start in my opinion, But not like cereal gave him a choice in the end., I mean some of the shit they did to me while been in cereal, they we're a lulfest, and yet I still did my job and got like 20mil ODS with a 100D villages, kinda shows how a large part of cereal was doing nothing for months.

Deleted User - 848899020

Its a combination things, its common sense, Bite we're far more prepared, more active accounts (however these accounts are active, VPN, sits, new players or just people playing it as a tribal support account, its irrelevant) more PP spent helped the preparation massively, you've not had a barb in your core for months, solid dense frontline's that we're all built up ready to go, then the important thing is not wasting nobles on barbs and inactives when trying to fight a war like cereal did, instead of getting PW's and making VPN's to keep them alive until new players can be found, happens in every tribe its just the nature of the game for people getting butthurt about it, I don't know why you would, why so defensive?

Bite took the offensive the entire world, better frontline accounts like bob, cool, cortanna, david doing there jobs, we had groot, doctors, tag I guess, the best defense is a good offense, Don't think I saw cereal commit to a proper op that often, Likely because half of the backline was nobling barbs and doing nothing, several accounts not even sending support out for months.... As I said yesterday it was groups of people working only in there groups or by themselves and doing nothing else, there was no tribal thing going on, (atleast in the time I've been here, might of been different earlier) activity win's as you said, But I think alot of the tribe just ditched before things even got going properly, Most of them are now playing other worlds, so activity had little to do with it, they just didn't want to be here likely for the above reasons, but that's just my take on it.

Bad diplomacy, Bite played to win, cereal did dumb stuff like backstabbing there allies (although there is a more complicated story with that) while bite did there job and supported them. cereal leads had a thing of threatening people randomly to get what they want (As if that's ever worked), or so several people will say, I know they did it with chitwi, but he was Bite from the start in my opinion, But not like cereal gave him a choice in the end., I mean some of the shit they did to me while been in cereal, they we're a lulfest, and yet I still did my job and got like 20mil ODS with a 100D villages, kinda shows how a large part of cereal was doing nothing for months.

You talk too much and you don't do shit !

the bobbo

Reaction score

Cereal had some shit players on big accounts, that loved playing Sim City more than TW. But for you to talk about players in the BL caring more about nobling barbs or internals than actually doing something productive is actually hysterical.

You were in Lucy for how long? Didnt do ANYTHING for the entire world except follow that guy Salvador until it was too late. All of your ODs have come after the world was over lol

immunesoul

Reaction score
Interesting stuff coming from a pair of quitters, you raged and left, willpower left without a fight while still backline after getting catted back for the first time, what did any of you do exactly?, you can't judge anybody as you didnt do shit, 75% of the tribe did nothing, maybe if either of you stuck around and did something you could have an opinion, not like it matters remotely at this point, atleast I defended two accounts and tried to do something and work with people around me and i'm still there doing it. I could of done more, but I never saw the need as It was obvious what was gonna happen 2 months ago when I tried to get council to do stuff with varika, writing was on the wall then, I even tried organise a move to the frontline, But nobody wanted to do it, as there was internals to take and that was deemed as more important. you literally don't know shit, since when did I follow salvador anywhere lol, thats how little you know, the fact that comment came out of your mouth...

Seems to be alot of double standards as to why i'm expected to do more than yourself or others, the irony is great, ultimately though, you're quitters, you are irrevelevent as you gave up.

as for el lord no clue who you are, but I agree with you :).

Last edited: