The game of who deletes

the bobbo

Reaction score
Interesting stuff coming from a pair of quitters, you raged and left, willpower left without a fight while still backline after getting catted back for the first time, what did any of you do exactly?, you can't judge anybody as you didnt do shit, 75% of the tribe did nothing, maybe if either of you stuck around and did something you could have an opinion, not like it matters remotely at this point, atleast I defended two accounts and tried to do something and work with people around me and i'm still there doing it. I could of done more, but I never saw the need as It was obvious what was gonna happen 2 months ago when I tried to get council to do stuff with varika, writing was on the wall then, I even tried organise a move to the frontline, But nobody wanted to do it, as there was internals to take and that was deemed as more important. you literally don't know shit, since when did I follow salvador anywhere lol, thats how little you know, the fact that comment came out of your mouth...

Seems to be alot of double standards as to why i'm expected to do more than yourself or others, the irony is great, ultimately though, you're quitters, you are irrevelevent as you gave up.

as for el lord no clue who you are, but I agree with you :).

I was gonna snip the ODs of your 1.4m account and my 230k account at the time of me quitting but then I remembered you multi-account and cry when people are nobling 1) your 2nd account lmao 2) any internal or barbs near you for fear of being close to an actual active player, so sending you evidence of you being a sim city player wont really do anything.

Also how many times and threads you gonna post about PP and P2W as if none of us know whats going on? Like no shit pp helps win worlds dude, thank you for posting about it and rephrasing it 9 different times for us.

Look at how embarrassing you are on the PvP after literally doing nothing all world, getting some ODs against a tribe thats already won the world, then you come on here and try and shit talk them. Log off bro, farm ur pp and wait until next world where maybe youll decide to actually play the world as its meant to be played (using your troops to attack other PLAYERS). The hypocrisy is off the charts!

Last edited:

spyroscy

Reaction score
All these tribes and players acting as puppets for bigger tribes are doing it willingly, and later they willingly give you their villages, but of course after they betray their members one by one (getting eaten by the bigger tribes) so no-one notice. Yeah they just bow to your PP majesty. No VPN accounts. Of course not!!!

Cut the crap guys, you can predict the winner of most of the worlds from the first 2-3 months, and it's the guys with the most VPN accounts to sustain the more tribes the can all over the world. It's not only pp abuse, you guys reach 100k points(at least!, I 've seen examples with 1m points) before getting to 100k losses. Everything blue. It's honestly gross.
everything BLUE

You are addicted to winning, not playing. And if you are addicted to winning you will do scums and you don't care if you destroy the game for everyone because you don't care about playing. Anyone that's over 20 has experienced people addicted to winning in many other examples except tw, except games and knows what I'm talking about.
Try playing the game guys, it's way more fun! I promise! It's better if you let same chances for you to loose. It will make sense playing a GAME then :D

immunesoul

Reaction score
I was gonna snip the ODs of your 1.4m account and my 230k account at the time of me quitting but then I remembered you multi-account and cry when people are nobling 1) your 2nd account lmao 2) any internal or barbs near you for fear of being close to an actual active player, so sending you evidence of you being a sim city player wont really do anything.

Also how many times and threads you gonna post about PP and P2W as if none of us know whats going on? Like no shit pp helps win worlds dude, thank you for posting about it and rephrasing it 9 different times for us.

Look at how embarrassing you are on the PvP after literally doing nothing all world, getting some ODs against a tribe thats already won the world, then you come on here and try and shit talk them. Log off bro, farm ur pp and wait until next world where maybe youll decide to actually play the world as its meant to be played (using your troops to attack other PLAYERS). The hypocrisy is off the charts!

You think I was playing one punch man? The person on that was inactive and I just walled the account guessing where to send support, and that was enough to stop you and afew others nobling it for weeks lol.

Yep did nothing the entire world.

the bobbo

Reaction score
You think I was playing one punch man? The person on that was inactive and I just walled the account guessing where to send support, and that was enough to stop you and afew others nobling it for weeks lol.

Yep did nothing the entire world.

Check the ODs bud ;)

We stopped attacking One Punch because you literally asked us not to lmao. And that Cereal leadership you keep bashing wanted to play nice with you so we obliged, You are actually waaaaay more dumb than I thought, I should've listened to everyone saying stay away from you lol.

immunesoul

Reaction score
If you hadn't of been messing us around for weeks prior doing silly crap (knowing we were joining cereal), we'd have given you the villages if it was mine and john's choice, But the player they belonged to didnt like you for whatever reason, so that was pretty much that (funnily enough he never joined the immune account, so all in all a complete waste of time, would of been better if you guys took the villages), but we did offer like 20 cleared villages to jump over that account even after all the crap you guys we're doing, but nobody took the offer in your council chat and evidently never told you i'm guessing, think you'd already raged from the chat at that point, hard to remenber as I don't really care at this point lol, But it was more about not wasting each others time and losing troops pointlessly as to why we asked you to stop, seems we were the same side.

But you'll not beleive me anyway so w/e I guess.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cut the crap guys, you can predict the winner of most of the worlds from the first 2-3 months, and it's the guys with the most VPN accounts to sustain the more tribes the can all over the world. It's not only pp abuse, you guys reach 100k points(at least!, I 've seen examples with 1m points) before getting to 100k losses. Everything blue. It's honestly gross.
U got us, whole Dragon and Forge tribes were our VPN accs, that's how we got our boost.

Wrongway

Reaction score
I don't get why people rush to conclusions about VPN use, I can see no reason why anyone in BITE would.
If anyone suspect foul play report to TW team, not that they always come to a fair conclusion......

And please share the names if you have proof, would be fun.

Since we didnt use VPN to keep accounts live I can instead tell you what we actually did, we used a game feature called "Account sitting" it's actually a helpful tool that will allow any account to take control of another. You can move troops recruit units, yes basically play the account like its yours, but you need to be aware of the account block which means that you cant attack or help the same players with the account you are sitting and your own. So We used northern players to take sit on southern and so on. You are allowed to move troops for 30 days if the owner doesnt come back faster from their vacation or what ever is stopping them (usually they are back faster than that tho!).

And our BL accounts are real! they have real actual players on them that only have one account active! That's wicked!

Last edited: