The Game

DeletedUser

6k5wohv.jpg

After the RT disband, the active players all scrambled for new tribes. Some went to BUL, some went to T4H, and some started playing The Game. The Game is very simple, you cannot beat it. No matter how hard you try, no matter how smart you you are, you will always lose.

There are only two members in The Game, but secretly, whether you know it or not, you are playing The Game anyways. The Game causes chaos, tribes wont know what to do, where to go, and will ultimatly crumble under the fact that they continue to lose to the dreaded Game. Eventually, chaos will settle, tribes will be recreated and everyone will go back to the way it was.

But then, someone, anyone, and everyone will mention The Game, and chaos will resume. Run while you can. Hide in your tribes, and never look at the map, because ultimately...

You will lose The Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back when i was only 12 years old.. i knew someone who beat the game.

DeletedUser

The cheat is..

You must continusly say you lose the game. there for forever thinking about the game which never allows you to lose again.

DeletedUser

Never ever invite Metman Re-ed... You'll be sorry. Believe me :(

DeletedUser

An inactive one XD. And I'm trying to get a hold of him now. If he did, and is playing it again, then no problem. I just don't want an account dying because of a screw up.