The Glory of the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In times of war, things always become clouded. The fog of war can unnerve many of the staunchest souls. But one thing that will always remain the same, regardless of ups and downs, the 13th Legion will stand together and always fight with strength and honor. And woe to the honorless and weak of soul that stand in our way.

The faithful Brothers and Sisters in arms of the 13th Legion are united, strong, and will persevere despite the challenges presented. Our allies, our friends, and the 13th Legion will march to glory.

May the blessings of Mars be with us in battle.
With Strength and Honor!

DeletedUser

...Ok.
You could've stated that in IGforums.
...and show the courage in stats.
And (I lack info,so this is a speculation) if this is said -towards- an enemy/someone that is questioning your strenght
Actions speak louder than words-TW stats

netjakdim

You must forgive Mike it is a football night and he is more than likely enjoying a couple of 6-packs while posting during breaks in the game. :D

DeletedUser

Strange post this one. One might think that things are not going well in 13th if there has to be a public statement as to how united the 13th family is! ;)

Reminds me of some speeches given by politicians here in the UK in the 90’s.. ‘I will NOT be standing down’……… then the very next day ‘ I AM standing down.’.. Lol..

With all those that have been booted from the tribe (oddly the ones loosing the most villages.. stats massaging?) and all those we cant attack for one reason or another, requests for personal amnesties, members leaving, its getting hard to find a 13th member that is worthy of our nukes.

What is even odder is that this post hasn’t come from Sir M or 2nd in command Frod… what that all about??
Are 13th really leaderless as the rumours suggest?

DeletedUser

Actions speak louder than words-TW stats

note: checking TW stats yourself is considered an action :)

Side 1:
Tribes: 13th 13th. Mist
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S 100I
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 33
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 442,753
Side 2: 304,460
Difference: 138,293

image.php

Not bad from a tribe having 19,946 villages against another having 51,420 - and sharing a several Ks long frontline.

With all those that have been booted from the tribe (oddly the ones loosing the most villages.. stats massaging?) and all those we cant attack for one reason or another, requests for personal amnesties, members leaving, its getting hard to find a 13th member that is worthy of our nukes.

Lies won't win your war. I know that's the way what you are familiar with, but funnily enough, it's a wargame. So could you please tell me why on Earth would Wisdom need to post such lies unless you're getting desperate?

TWStats!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 20:00:00 to 23/10/2009 10:55:08

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 234
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 2,008,373
Side 2: 2,235,449
Difference: 227,076

image.php

DeletedUser

BT, I'd think that as the former leader of 100I, you'd be aware of your profile...

Family Tribes:
Wisdom

An Attack On Anyone Of These Tribes And We Will Crush You

So why do you remove part of the Wisdom family from your stats? Stats massaging (you know, the thing you can't find on TWStats about 13th but seem to be quite famliar to you)?

DeletedUser

Ok, no problem:

Side 1:
Players: zardex Christopher Craig pyro099

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S 100I
Players:

Timeframe: 15/10/2009 15:00:00 to 23/10/2009 11:23:55

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 264
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 2,307,421
Side 2: 2,545,501
Difference: 238,080

image.php

And dismissing members that are being nobled isn’t massaging the stats?

Also to give 13ths stats some clarity, lets see where a large number of there nobles come from... oh.. hold on, there from one of their own members who didn’t like the way 13th are now being run, who lives deep in their core.

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Azrek

Timeframe: 20/10/2009 15:00:00 to 23/10/2009 11:23:55

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 6
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 507,635
Side 2: 55,681
Difference: 451,954

image.php

DeletedUser

Also to give 13ths stats some clarity, lets see where a large number of there nobles come from... oh.. hold on, there from one of their own members who didn’t like the way 13th are now being run, who lives deep in their core.

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Azrek

Timeframe: 20/10/2009 15:00:00 to 23/10/2009 11:23:55

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 6
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 507,635
Side 2: 55,681
Difference: 451,954

image.php

Firstly, traitors do NOT go unpunished, but I wouldn't expect YOU to know anything about honor, we will teach Azrek a lesson. Secondly you do not even know the story about why Azrek left. Finally your telling me your not hitting the lovely red villages deep inside YOUR own territory...? Hmm, its war you have to take advantage of everything you can, so long as it is honourable, yet Wisdom, Wise S or 100I, whoever caused this stir-up, has no honour.

DeletedUser

stats still can't show nothing ...
You were fighting against zardex , chris and other kicked players for a long time before they joined 13th fam .. They were pretty much lost case ...

DeletedUser

They were still members when war was declared so they are relevant. Its not really our fault if 13th took in players that were being hit hard already now is it.. :/ you want to talk to your leaders about that…
MM_Hun will gladly answer any question from 13th members as he seems to be in charge of you all now.

DeletedUser

Nope, not in charge of us... Ironically that would be me, and this message reached the intended audience, which was NOT our tribe :D

DeletedUser

baby , if you know how to lead a tribe , 100I wouldn't collapsed like it did so shhhh
I'm not crazy to talk to myself ...

btw , don't spread lies about Azrek's leaving . he was a spy and he left because as every spy , he has no honor .
Btw , azrek is in wisdom , talk to your leaders about why they invited him

dravix

What is even odder is that this post hasn’t come from Sir M or 2nd in command Frod… what that all about??
Are 13th really leaderless as the rumours suggest?
What is even odder Baby is that you have seemingly forgotten what happened in 24hrs.

Maybe i was one of the few that seen your post yesterday stating EXACTLY what had happened to Frod and SirM, before it was promptly removed (along with a certain reply).

Now what is yet even odder is how you knew what had happened before anyone in 13th did !

DeletedUser

What is even odder Baby is that you have seemingly forgotten what happened in 24hrs.

Maybe i was one of the few that seen your post yesterday stating EXACTLY what had happened to Frod and SirM, before it was promptly removed (along with a certain reply).

Now what is yet even odder is how you knew what had happened before anyone in 13th did !

Nothing odd about that at all.
The post was removed as it was in breach of the Forum rules and I received an infraction for it.
I have no problem with that, even though I think it a rather stupid rule…

As for how I knew.. well lets just say its pretty easy to know when your tribe are sending out attacks… as for 13th Not knowing.. well as I am not in 13th I don’t know how active you all are or how quickly you are able to get info out as a tribe.. again that is an internal thing.. why are you having a dig at me about a 13th failing?

Anyway.. I will not be posting any more on this forum… it is still as pointless as it always was… I don’t know why you are all bent out of shape and unable to have a laugh and a joke.. I’ll stick to talking to the 13th members in game who understand that this is a GAME…

Bye bye..

DeletedUser

Hi all.
Baby, if you don't want to post here, why did you start posting here?It would be easyer just to don't start posting, then posting and after some days saying that "I will not post anymore".
And about 13th failing, 13th isn't 100I, so it will not fail that easy, you are not enough for that, sorry

DeletedUser

They were still members when war was declared so they are relevant. Its not really our fault if 13th took in players that were being hit hard already now is it.. :/ you want to talk to your leaders about that…
MM_Hun will gladly answer any question from 13th members as he seems to be in charge of you all now.
ok so I get that but where does that make you getting off cheap stats.
these are the kind of things that now charcterize wisdom family as a dishonerable tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.