The God That Is Googly

DeletedUser

Hello all, this thread will be comprised of reasons why our great friend Googly should be unbanned from the externals. I will list a few reasons, and feel free to add your own in the comments. No insulting! Here we go..

1) The main reason Googly should be unbanned, and allowed to post on the externals is his excessive amount of rule-breaking, spamming, and flame wars will keep the mods on their toes, and provide very good training and practice. Also, with no Googly, Bush has no one to speak for them on the externals as no one has taken the job as the main voice of Bush. We need another voice!

2) Googly's excessive amount of time wasted doing things such as flaming, sending in hundreds of support tickets every day, and spamming the W52 chat, could be better focused here, with his PnP'ing and posting keeping the forums as active as possible, and providing everyone with a better enviorment here at the Tribal Wars Forums.

3) Finally, everyone just loves Googly so much that he would draw more players and people to the externals, making it an even more fun-loving and great place to talk with friends! :icon_biggrin:

Good day and leave comments for why Googly should be unbanned!

Bai

DeletedUser97381

oh lord, like googly needed an ego booster :icon_sad:

I agree though, permanently banning someone from the externals is not fair, give him a chance to come back ... if he messes up (as we all expect he will :p) then banning him back shldn't be too difficult, shld it?

King Matt II

Googly won't give me nudes until I support, so I support.

DeletedUser

I support anyway. Once google's skype boyfriend, Always googly's skype boyfriend.

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tgfffdd.png

DeletedUser

hhaahah, mod owned u with that pic!
lololololol
googly is fun though, he should be unbaned