The Golden Company vs Ded

Michael Corleone.

1692961-332px_two_face.jpg

Brick Tamland

Such detail in this thread, how did you find the time to do it? :icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i think aubrey deserves a pat on the back here. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I give it a week until h0lly disbands and blames on RL problems

DeletedUser116815

Declaration:

We had a NAP, some of us got along very well. But due to certain comments made on the externals and yesterday talks being shown to us about your duke and the coalition that was fighting you... This NAP has ended. And now instead of a large part of said coalition, we will take it upon us to war you instead. Collaborating with others against us while having relations will not be tolerated. You have your leadership to thank for this...

Lol h0lly you think we don't get it? "our duke spoke with others during our relations"? seriously?

You go declare on a tribe gang-banged by 8 other tribes, you stack your frontlines and prepare your frontliners with two nobles and you think we don't know you've preparing this for ages? Seriously?

This is my version: you're a nub and you can't handle the 1:1

DeletedUser

Declaration:

We had a NAP, some of us got along very well. But due to certain comments made on the externals and yesterday talks being shown to us about your duke and the coalition that was fighting you... This NAP has ended. And now instead of a large part of said coalition, we will take it upon us to war you instead. Collaborating with others against us while having relations will not be tolerated. You have your leadership to thank for this...

Lol h0lly you think we don't get it? "our duke spoke with others during our relations"? seriously?

You go declare on a tribe gang-banged by 8 other tribes, you stack your frontlines and prepare your frontliners with two nobles and you think we don't know you've preparing this for ages? Seriously?

This is my version: you're a nub and you can't handle the 1:1

My Hero <3