The Golden Company vs Ded

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
please do... weve been there since world start and only now being wound up.. is that somne sort of disgrace fighting the top 3 tribes alone for weeks???
i feel the bugz guys did very well against the odds..

however this is now w83 and all ive done is make my comments as i see it. nothing personal matey..:)

and to answer yr question rav maybe nomads , perhaps, could be...lol

xRedDevil

quoted by a failed warpig crosfade. im fully aware of what goes on down there.. and golden are not yet beating soml either. they are just expanding more preying on other tribes that have lost the will to fight.
royals just disbanded..how poors that>? ssns must soon know their fate also sitting there waiting to be eaten (trembling) this applies to a few more also..
i suggest take a side and fight!
ps nomads from the pan to the fire lol

Royals disbanded? I still see them around where I am, dented but still alive

DeletedUser115558

My information never failed from beginning of DED v/s KRT war and further progressing and this ongoing Skirmishing GOLDEN V/S SOML...this is no war in my view.

I don't know KBS is in council or not or may be there is other Skype chat group in which KBS SKill not added

DeletedUser

My information never failed from beginning of DED v/s KRT war and further progressing and this ongoing Skirmishing GOLDEN V/S SOML...this is no war in my view.

I don't know KBS is in council or not or may be there is other Skype chat group in which KBS SKill not added

I'm not any part of the council :p. And you've already proven that your information has failed by speculating on another tribe supporting us :D

DeletedUser115558

5111304602_20f1d3fe2e_z.jpg

DeletedUser

im fully aware of what goes on down there.. and golden are not yet beating soml either. they are just expanding more preying on other tribes that have lost the will to fight.
royals just disbanded..how poors that>?

Royals have not disbanded, although a handful have left for their own reasons.

My personal speculation is that it's because their Duke is a bit of a coward. When Royals broke their diplomacy with Golden to join the coalition, they made a couple quick conquers. But once Golden turned a bit of attention towards them (and just barely fell short on loyalty in nobling said Duke) they quickly left the war and begged for peace.

Golden continued to nibble on Royal, and at least 2 Royal members even gifted their villages to Golden.

The Duke, with trains inbound on 2 of his villages earlier today, mailed several Golden members that he was quitting. So Royals have not disbanded, but their leadership has apparently abandoned them.

Anyway, just a little update for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

xRedDevil

You information is incorrect Raavna, there is no tribe supporting us, whoever it is supplying you with this information got it wrong, if there was a tribe supporting us, do you not think they would of joined us in the war?

DeletedUser

I like how SOML merged and started a new tribe and war to get fresh war stats. Started posting again on the externals to threaten our impending doom and have now gone dead quiet again.

[spoil]
4CbW8JT.png

[/spoil]

[spoil]
uObnWGI.png
[/spoil]

Bad day guys?

ted the stoner

The only village we opped was that one.

Then there various attacks between the four players in the zone in which the attacks from golden weren't less noobish than the ones from our players.

So, ted the stoner, don't speak sh*t on other sides when your own is embarassing itself.
Still confident or na?

Varomnia

Congratulations! You know how to read! I'm so proud of you waffler. By some of your comments I was worried that you had lost too many brain cells to do such a task, but my worries are at bay now. :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Congratulations! You know how to read! I'm so proud of you waffler. By some of your comments I was worried that you had lost too many brain cells to do such a task, but my worries are at bay now. :)

So after merging, recruiting from your allies, losing your coalition, losing the war and forced to noble barbs... Do you regret backstabbing our tribe and breaking your word against me?
o0 Just wondering really.

Ripfin

Who is Supporting Golden from Outside ??

ooh should I tell ? and maybe not the whole tribe but a select few which is an interesting thing but I shall go back to attempting to bring Golden down from within, have fun.

DeletedUser

ooh should I tell ? and maybe not the whole tribe but a select few which is an interesting thing but I shall go back to attempting to bring Golden down from within, have fun.

I think you need a hobby bud.

DeletedUser90609

Will you ever go away with all of this nonsense that you chat!

xRedDevil

Thought you had disappeared? You won't be able to bring Golden down, don't know why you are trying other than an apparent wounded pride.

Ripfin

Thought you had disappeared? You won't be able to bring Golden down, don't know why you are trying other than an apparent wounded pride.

nah, I'm still on this world went and co played an account as it goes have been communicating with a few Golden players every day most of who do not have a clue who I am, they just think of me as another friendly player, lol.