The Golden Company vs Ded

DeletedUser112911

How long does it take 8 tribes (40 members each, so 320 players) to realize that they've reduced their growth opportunity down to 0 since they are NAP'd or allied to every other tribe aside from Golden? And once the Golden village in their area is gone, all they can do is look at each other and wonder what to noble next?

Golden getting desperate it seems :D Trying to turn tribes on each other here ^

Michael Corleone.

Royals took 2-3 villages. Nicely done. I'm sure Ded and the other 6 tribes in the coalition are very pleased to have brought them in on their side, since before that the results were certainly skewing Golden's way.

I have a bit of a maths question, if you don't mind.

How long does it take 8 tribes (40 members each, so 320 players) to realize that they've reduced their growth opportunity down to 0 since they are NAP'd or allied to every other tribe aside from Golden? And once the Golden village in their area is gone, all they can do is look at each other and wonder what to noble next?
Start fighting each other without having to worry about Golden coming in for the easy kills is my guess

DeletedUser115558

Royals took 2-3 villages. Nicely done. I'm sure Ded and the other 6 tribes in the coalition are very pleased to have brought them in on their side, since before that the results were certainly skewing Golden's way.

I have a bit of a maths question, if you don't mind.

funny aye......strategy is bit different wait and watch

DeletedUser

Excellent question blue. It tells you one thing. We all want Golden dead more than we want to know the answer to that question :p

DeletedUser

No, I'm asking a legitimate question.

If you go look at a map, all these tribes are right on top of each other. It's going to happen; just a matter of when. You can't expect 8 tribes to try and split the spoils of 1.

If all these tribes aren't sharing their noble planners, it will start with a cross-noble and then ensuing butthurt. And you know how quickly that can rip diplomacy apart.

If the are sharing their noble planners, think of how many spies (because we all know they are out there, in every single tribe in the world) have access to this information and are willing to share it?

Or maybe it will be a player from SSN saying "hey, I cleared that, why does Royal keep to that village?"

Gangbangs only work for a short time, we all know why. Keeping 8 tribes in line is like nailing jello to a tree.

DeletedUser

Our shared noble planner is in messages. There is no cross nobling :p the rest I can't answer atm

DeletedUser112911

Haha Golden members bitching. Go home golden, you're nub.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oooo tough guy rimmed one player who already quit. He specifically said don't support him. We coulda brick walled him just as easy as your entire army you just lost lol. Quick hide behind 150 people, you lost your whole O and a noble not even a day into war.

We haven't even started our offensive yet :p

This one was when you were fighting this coalition :icon_smile:

You guys aren't getting owned yet. Just about there :p what Golden as a whole fails to realize is. You literally managed to turn an entire world Into your enemy. Kudos there. They still think they can grow for free? Lolol wowwww. They are all just as foolish as h0lly.

Yeah I'm sure you guys will beat hundreds of players. Hahahaha. Stay in the dark.

Funny compared to above ^^

To be fair though this is all words for the moment. I have yet to move. There are so many moves that have yet to be made. It's also funny cause out of this huge coalition, there are individual members alone who mechanically beat golden members. Forget numbers alone. They have only mentioned bad players making mistakes. This is inevitable. You guys don't even know who the main members of Ded are or what they will hit. By the time you make it to Death's door you won't have any troops left.

#foodforthought

I truly fear the day when you make your move :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Maybe I never will :p jk I am getting hungry over here. If you looked at the layout of my tribe you would understand that, but I am not about to teach you strategy. Maybe if you ask nicely. What does that tell you though? There is lots of untapped troops to be used.

Patience wins worlds. People like you who jump every time a bone is thrown never win. You just showed everybody why we have the advantage. Surely that doesn't help your tribes morale?

DeletedUser

After all. If I jumped on attacking the alliance I wouldn't have troops to kill you guys now

DeletedUser115558

No, I'm asking a legitimate question.

If you go look at a map, all these tribes are right on top of each other. It's going to happen; just a matter of when. You can't expect 8 tribes to try and split the spoils of 1.

If all these tribes aren't sharing their noble planners, it will start with a cross-noble and then ensuing butthurt. And you know how quickly that can rip diplomacy apart.

If the are sharing their noble planners, think of how many spies (because we all know they are out there, in every single tribe in the world) have access to this information and are willing to share it?

Or maybe it will be a player from SSN saying "hey, I cleared that, why does Royal keep to that village?"

Gangbangs only work for a short time, we all know why. Keeping 8 tribes in line is like nailing jello to a tree.

WoW!!! jumping of Golden in a GangBang Party is different and Golden Gangbanged is different, can you leave them on their own might they have better thought than you have, Lets Enjoy the ride its bumpy but fantastic.

DeletedUser115558

This one was when you were fighting this coalition :icon_smile:

Funny compared to above ^^

I truly fear the day when you make your move :icon_surprised:

I Saw your hands trembling when you posting this, idk its fear or cold :p

DeletedUser

Oh wow this got tidied up pretty fast. And meh that last post isn't fair. Every tribe has weak links :p not even golden is immune to that. That's exactly why I laugh when they call out things other random players do also.

DeletedUser

Oh I haven't forgotten about you or innocence my friend :p Believe that. Use the img] tag or click the button of the photo btw.

All our key intel isn't even public knowledge, so you don't really know anything useful :p

Soragado

https://gyazo.com/30fc54356d64e5027e067010cffcd936
https://gyazo.com/8fabdb99d538a3e7aa503eb778df3780

Once again sorry I externals noob/don't know how to post pictures. But I think I hurt Jack's feelings and the fact that he isn't replying to me anymore makes me worried. Is he okay? Can anyone answer to that? Don't want him to have gone and quit, I like nobling people not inactives :D

It's things like this I really disagree with, I know this is just a game but it's sad to see fellow members of Golden actively seeking to emotionally taunt someone who clearly is trying his best for his tribe, and has had nothing but raw luck.

Michael Corleone.

It's things like this I really disagree with, I know this is just a game but it's sad to see fellow members of Golden actively seeking to emotionally taunt someone who clearly is trying his best for his tribe, and has had nothing but raw luck.
I don't disagree. I think attitude shown by GEK does help contribute to reasons Golden is facing several tribes at once.

Brick Tamland

So many haters for Golden XD Do your talking through attempting to beat us in game, not with needless trash talk here lol