The Golden Company vs Ded

DeletedUser

For those of you that aren't a part of the war and cant see, this is what it looks like now.
[spoil]
ymal8Bm.png
[/spoil]

And these are the stats... :lol:
[spoil]
YRSo2E7.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

ODA and ODD basically the same for both sides... but Golden with the village advantage. How interesting.

ted the stoner

Only a fool would dismiss and underestimate a tribe. Regardless of the tribes history or members.

2 nub tribes merging won't make a tribe capable of rimming us, regardless of the colation they have going

DeletedUser

Only a fool would dismiss and underestimate a tribe. Regardless of the tribes history or members.

There's nothing to dismiss or underestimate... they simply aren't a threat to me.

When I hit the rim, it will be because I gifted my villages to a tribemate and moved on. And no, sorry Core, I won't be coplaying you. Besides... you are on 24/7, you don't need this numpty as a co :D

DeletedUser93066

There's nothing to dismiss or underestimate... they simply aren't a threat to me.

When I hit the rim, it will be because I gifted my villages to a tribemate and moved on. And no, sorry Core, I won't be coplaying you. Besides... you are on 24/7, you don't need this numpty as a co :D

Let me tell you a secret, don't tell anyone tho.. I am 24/7 cause I have shit ton of co's :D Why wont you co me ;( Is it cause of Spaghetti ?

DeletedUser

I'm too much of a turtle for you to get along with as a co... haha

Soragado

The merge didn't really change much, the warfront is still the same. I would watch out for any ex-ded that have survived so far, they will be a worthy opponent under a talented commander.

DeletedUser

What?
77 ( just finishing ),75, 71 and 69 are the last 4 worlds that have been won and out of those 4 tribes 4 are premades NAM, @night (best premade known to man p.s. i wasn't in it), W2V and Knock!
And i know the members in those tribes are "Veterans"

Best premade known to man sigh..