The Goochie gooched ADHD

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
Once again the small tribe takes the betrayal.
ADHD had authorization from goocie leadership to recruit two ex icarus players and goocie agreed to an alliance and set a noble boundary for ex icaurs players now attacking ADHD.
But what do you know? They back tracked, didn’t inform their tribe and declared war. ADHD had sits for over half of the icarus accounts that we handed over to goocie free of charge. In good faith.

See you boys on the battle field.

Zombie Cat

Reaction score
ADHD had authorization from goocie leadership to recruit two ex icarus players and goocie agreed to an alliance and set a noble boundary for ex icaurs players now attacking ADHD.
But what do you know? They back tracked, didn’t inform their tribe and declared war. ADHD had sits for over half of the icarus accounts that we handed over to goocie free of charge. In good faith.

Dont worry goochie themselves will be gooched within 168 hours. Something really funny about to happen
Sorry xxxxx for ruining the surprise.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Dont worry goochie themselves will be gooched within 168 hours. Something really funny about to happen

well it's been fun but I guess this is the end if that's what the all powerful Zombie Cat says, gg all

none of us were happy you recruited 2 war refugees from Icarus, and you were given the sits by another tribe (I won't name) because they had already realised that Icarus were dead and couldn't be saved. Also we got 0 villages free of charge so thats bs lol

Nukes R Us

Reaction score

You forgot to mention about the boundary agreement ADHD broke? Cause I'm fairly confident that ADHD breaking the boundaries agreement in the first place is the cause of this not to mention you took in two prisoners of war (refugees) and some others who also tried to run and jump ship. Not to mention also the fact that you said you guys had to take on "sitts for half the tribe" for players so dedicated to stop us you did an absolute apoorling and trashy job at saving those accounts or was it because you logged in and see that the accounts couldn't be saved if you tried? Or was it because Yous never had half the tribe sitts and poor Luke had to defend plus sitt half his tribe? And yous all left the poor guy with it? Or maybe was it (I won't mention names) others who took sitts aswell? Hmm we know everything anyway you don't need to lie on externals lmao if you know then you know, don't talk trash on somewhere you will get burnt.

And we did not get no free caps buddie lmao the "free gifts", in fact the only gifts we got was a couple deathstars from MOD players not Icarus, lol shame...
Also all we see from that war was nobling a bunch of cucks who quitt first sign of pressure and pass their sitts on like a bunch of noobs because they can't handle the smoke , it only took us 5-10 accounts at most to break their virgins bums in, as soon as our first OP hitt they rolled over, after our follow up 2 days , well by then it was already over before we even started warming up, the war itself lasted 4 days only players I can honestly give credit too is Luke and Marcos, Glexes I wish I could say but he gave up to easy so I give full props to Luke (who was on scorpion head) for not only carrying/duking his tribe for so long but for also holding it together for aslong as he did , creating a bunch of players fresh off the boat players and training them is a task in itself, so great work brother Lukey and mad props to Marcos Junior for being the only other soldier to hold his own and not roll over , he was by far the best 1v1 fight we have had all world thus far , enjoyed our recap wars Marcos

Don't judge a book by it's cover, just because a tribe breaks faster then normal it doesn't Necessarily mean the other tribe is getting free vills, do your homework.

Now as for you salty players who can't handle the truth, don't be sore loses, stay humble

Now as for this comment oh boo , baby boo , if only we actually believe you'd have a chance for a second, but hey. Come baby boy bring everything you got

Zombie Cat

Reaction score
I will not bring anything. They will. Dont reply to this. check this space on 04,/13/2022.

Something weird from your pov will be posted here

PatriotStomp

Reaction score
well it's been fun but I guess this is the end if that's what the all powerful Zombie Cat says, gg all

none of us were happy you recruited 2 war refugees from Icarus, and you were given the sits by another tribe (I won't name) because they had already realised that Icarus were dead and couldn't be saved. Also we got 0 villages free of charge so thats bs lol
From the accounts we sat we cleared. We could have easily sniped and made you work for them.
You forgot to mention about the boundary agreement ADHD broke? Cause I'm fairly confident that ADHD breaking the boundaries agreement in the first place is the cause of this not to mention you took in two prisoners of war (refugees) and some others who also tried to run and jump ship. Not to mention also the fact that you said you guys had to take on "sitts for half the tribe" for players so dedicated to stop us you did an absolute apoorling and trashy job at saving those accounts or was it because you logged in and see that the accounts couldn't be saved if you tried? Or was it because Yous never had half the tribe sitts and poor Luke had to defend plus sitt half his tribe? And yous all left the poor guy with it? Or maybe was it (I won't mention names) others who took sitts aswell? Hmm we know everything anyway you don't need to lie on externals lmao if you know then you know, don't talk trash on somewhere you will get burnt.

And we did not get no free caps buddie lmao the "free gifts", in fact the only gifts we got was a couple deathstars from MOD players not Icarus, lol shame...
Also all we see from that war was nobling a bunch of cucks who quitt first sign of pressure and pass their sitts on like a bunch of noobs because they can't handle the smoke , it only took us 5-10 accounts at most to break their virgins bums in, as soon as our first OP hitt they rolled over, after our follow up 2 days , well by then it was already over before we even started warming up, the war itself lasted 4 days only players I can honestly give credit too is Luke and Marcos, Glexes I wish I could say but he gave up to easy so I give full props to Luke (who was on scorpion head) for not only carrying/duking his tribe for so long but for also holding it together for aslong as he did , creating a bunch of players fresh off the boat players and training them is a task in itself, so great work brother Lukey and mad props to Marcos Junior for being the only other soldier to hold his own and not roll over , he was by far the best 1v1 fight we have had all world thus far , enjoyed our recap wars Marcos

Don't judge a book by it's cover, just because a tribe breaks faster then normal it doesn't Necessarily mean the other tribe is getting free vills, do your homework.

Now as for you salty players who can't handle the truth, don't be sore loses, stay humble

Now as for this comment oh boo , baby boo , if only we actually believe you'd have a chance for a second, but hey. Come baby boy bring everything you got

o_O

B0rn2Die

Reaction score
As one of the so called refuges that is being mentioned here I would like to say couple things about NRU`s comment.

Firstly I had to wait for a bit for the confirmation from leadership ( I am not sure it was Goocci or ADHD ) in the end I got accepted and later it was mentioned they had approval for only two of us)

Then I was nobling some of the icarus villages prior to my knowledge of border agreement ( which is first mentioned as map in DC in 03/31 which I saw it in the next day)
Border Agreement,
unknown.png
and one of the Goocci members told me this (see below) in same day and I also got informed about border agreement by leadership and stopped nobling outside border ones and as a tribe we tried to work inside of it. ( I don`t think that`s confidental or something anymore) But his comment shows that I am fine till I am not .

Capture.PNG
This is now, so you can clearly see ADHD mostly hold up to the agreement if that's the true one. ( yes I cannot even draw single line in the paint, lets call it lazy)
So in the end ADHD might've been crossed the lines with 2-3 villages but its clearly visible goochi took more than that. So I guess lack of communication, greed, and apparently two of us (but if there was something like this I am sure I would get kicked) caused this.
image_2022-04-07_180916.png

According the sits I don`t have much information from ADHD side but I know that Luke (scorpian head of Ikarus) had multiples sittings from people quitting. For marcos comment, yes he fight hard for a long time and I wish him the best.

Good luck and have fun.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
none of us were happy you recruited 2 war refugees from Icarus

Aren't you recruiting refugee's from Susa while also being gifted from majority of their tribe? I can see this going very negatively with the tribes it affected.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
Aren't you recruiting refugee's from Susa while also being gifted from majority of their tribe? I can see this going very negatively with the tribes it affected.
The only tribe that the people we've taken affects is NIR and we are already at war with them, as is what tends to happen when you take in war refugees

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only tribe that the people we've taken affects is NIR and we are already at war with them, as is what tends to happen when you take in war refugees

NIR wasn't the only tribe at war with them ;) It just leaves a real bad taste in everybody's mouth, especially you crying over refugee's while also doing it yourself.

Nixcroft

Reaction score
NIR wasn't the only tribe at war with them ;) It just leaves a real bad taste in everybody's mouth, especially you crying over refugee's while also doing it yourself.
i mean they were confused why we declared so I gave them an answer, not sure that's crying over it ;) that's true, luckily the 2 refugees we have aren't near the other tribes