The Goochie gooched ADHD

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Okay let's reword it, Sorry guys we are dropping diplomacy because trying to be in a chat with you all was toxic to the point noone wanted to even check it anymore, everyday you'd message one of us saying when you gonna backstab us, oh and yeah you tried to get recruited by the people you want us to attack.
So to answer your question, instead of backstab we will just be upfront tell you diplomacy is cancelled and goodluck on your next world.

If you want to take it all sour like a child calling people out, you do you. Allows more entertainment for the rest I suppose.

Upfront and tell us diplo is cancelled? 2 weeks after you form an alliance with the tribe that's actively hitting your ally tribe? Who are you trying to convince here me or yourselves? Lets quit pretending us getting "toxic" after you have agreed to terms with goocci had anything to do with your decision, have the balls to admit a better offer came along so you ditched us to save yourselves I have no issues with that at least it would be honest.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Smak and nir were allies
2. Smak nir vvv supposed to merge creating a new tribe
3. Smak delays
4. Goochie hit nir
5. Smak and nir planned joint op as they are allies
6. Smak duke has rl problem
6. Smak Offers nap with goochie
7. Drops diplo with nir when asked about point 1-6
8. Nir leadership tries to talk to goochie for recruitment / diplo to avoid war from both sides
9. Nir is toxic now as per smak
Is this correct chronologically?. Feel free to give ur input

Also my question to whom smak is going to sell their alliance next? Do they trim their members by internaling/ force internaling.They are sandwiched between trex and goochie so it will be interesting
We at NIR have utmost respect for goochie players but cant say the same about smak

your post has 0 relevance until the numbering is fixed

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Upfront and tell us diplo is cancelled? 2 weeks after you form an alliance with the tribe that's actively hitting your ally tribe? Who are you trying to convince here me or yourselves? Lets quit pretending us getting "toxic" after you have agreed to terms with goocci had anything to do with your decision, have the balls to admit a better offer came along so you ditched us to save yourselves I have no issues with that at least it would be honest.

Yeah we have a NAP, you know about this

This is why it's impossible to work with you guys, you create your own scenario's in your head assume they are what's going on.
No the reason you was toxic is because you could never agree to something, you wanted to merge with 90 members and have 4+ tribes, that's a tragedy. And when we told you how stupid that is you acted like a child insulting people in the chat and just filled it with shit suggestions.

I am glad the diplomacy ended as I don't have to be in a chat with you in it. Honestly don't know what is wrong with you lot but delusional is just the start of it.

Have a break from TW and especially leadership, seems like past world scenarios have messed with your head.

Arteezy

Reaction score
All i know is that at some point, Icarus, ADHD, NIR, SMAK,BUSH. family, all had diplo with each other. Every single south tribe had diplo with east and west neighbours. At this point everyone started going north, or at least tried. What did you all thought will happen when every single south tribe is allied with each other ? The north will stay and watch you all advance towards them ?

You all lost this map when you made love with every single south village.
Look at the bright side, new classic server is opening soon.

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
So vodooo is in Smak.Ohhhh..... No wonder.lol

Why we join classic server if there are more ways to get this through to end game?

Last edited:

SlapandTickle

Reaction score
Yeah we have a NAP, you know about this

This is why it's impossible to work with you guys, you create your own scenario's in your head assume they are what's going on.
No the reason you was toxic is because you could never agree to something, you wanted to merge with 90 members and have 4+ tribes, that's a tragedy. And when we told you how stupid that is you acted like a child insulting people in the chat and just filled it with shit suggestions.

I am glad the diplomacy ended as I don't have to be in a chat with you in it. Honestly don't know what is wrong with you lot but delusional is just the start of it.

Have a break from TW and especially leadership, seems like past world scenarios have messed with your head.
No one wanted to carry 90 accounts into the merge I wanted to have a discussion about the best path to cleaning them up which you guys responded to legitimately never.

Charshaun was it? explains a lot

Lord Krapek

Reaction score
Wow, havent had to read so much for a long time, thanks for keeping the board alive.
Long live the hope!

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Smakk and NIR are allies.
2. Merge offer is assessed, with chat created to discuss.
3. Smakk and Vvv get nap with Gucci.
4. NIR create a toxic chat as they cannot secure diplomacy.
5. They threaten to join Gucci if we do not drop NAP.
6. They then daily DM everyone in the chat abuse and when you going to drop the NAP.
7. We start a new chat without NIR.
8. Get shown NIR begging for Gucci to recruit them.
9. We drop alliance with NIR.
10. NIR cry in the externals as they're attitude is what screwed them.

Happy to rewrite this for you, also very happy to be anti-NIR. We should of stopped all merge talks when you first threatened to try to get Gucci to recruit you, but we thought you was bluffing and just venting.
Your point 1 and point 3 explains it all.naping a tribe with whom your allies were warring. Your point no 4 to 10 are obvious result of your spinelessness. Thanks for clearing everyones doubt. Tribes will be more careful .
Btw you omit the part when you were trying to make diplo with them and at the same you were lying about a joint op to us. Stop this childish nir toxicity. You backstabbed your allies because you are pussies. Obviously you will win this war with us. Congrats for that. And your screwed big time in this world in long term congrats for that too :D