The "Great" Assault Of October 26th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I mean sure "you've taken out the whole of k55 because of inactivity but you still failed to take out IFY"
For the record, I also disagree with this. None of those players were inactive when the battles started (except Migz... who still had sitters fighting with the account). But they did all turn tail and give up prematurely after they started losing villages. Some even asked for invites to escape and continue playing, but were denied. Cowardice != inactivity.

DeletedUser

For the record, I also disagree with this. None of those players were inactive when the battles started (except Migz... who still had sitters fighting with the account). But they did all turn tail and give up prematurely after they started losing villages. Some even asked for invites to escape and continue playing, but were denied. Cowardice != inactivity.
Yeah they gave up and was inactive as well.

DeletedUser

For my 2 cents,
First i would like to say that IFY did an outstanding job of defending.... I dont think many can disagree about that.
To take full attacks from Legion, Hawks, And detox... I take my hat off.
Even with help from others (players and tribes) its an outstanding effort.
Well done *grudgingly...:icon_cry:*
Because of you, i now have "RED DOT FEVER". :icon_biggrin:

As for the Hacking, if it is true, i would be dissapointed, and that would be a real bummer, and cast a shadow over this entire "OP".

As aylus said, We havent lost anything apart from cyber soldiers, and they will be back again. :icon_wink:

I dont regret the OP... Not for a second.
It was fun, and thats why were all here. Yes?
And for the first time i as long as i can remember, i had to read a few pages before posting as appose to reading a few lines.

DeletedUser

So active discussion :icon_cool:

Conclusions:

To lussianos: fully agree with you here. Some people are taking this game too much seriously. This is ONLY a game, it's purpose is to serve people and make happy (all sides) but not angry. It's good that another part of people understand that very good.

To aylus: Without other people help I wouldn't be defended myself, that's 100% true! I'm not denying that. This is TribalWars, not IndividualWars. They helped me very much, showing a good coordination, activity, and they were not afraid to lose their troops!
About You: I have 100% respect for you now. You showed really class skills, not just taking some of my villas, but defending them very well (yes, I gave up on those 3 :icon_biggrin:). Thumbs up!

To Brett Golding: thanks for the good words mate. You have done very good job too in planing and attacking. I must say Your noble trains were the most impressive I ever seen (some HAWKS players sent very good too). So it was really a nice war (as You said - nothing personal!).

To PZA7: wow, what an anger! You all talking about by "hackings" but it's not for you to decide if I'm a hacker or not. You can value my offense/defense/coordination, but not those things. It's admins job, not yours. So do not imagine that you are Judge, and don't accuse me of lying, because that's not true. And admins will show that to you in the near time.

DeletedUser

The Soldier has violently interjected himself into this thread.

Repinski

It was a nice read from my last post I really don't have much to say. IFY summed it all up. I will mention a few things though.

@ Brett
I am glad to be fighting someone like you. Your a good guy and don't seem to take this war personally like a lot of other people do. I can tell that under different circumstances you and I would probably end up becoming friends. :icon_smile:

@PZA7
I'm still waiting for that post :icon_biggrin:

@ Apoc
Very nice posts. I didn't really see any bias in them :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

NIce ... ! Everyone`s Happy and the game of TRIBAL WARS continues ! Like they say , we will meet again on the field of battle .

DeletedUser81101

I think we're forgetting the point here... Legion, Detox, hawks, hawk$ & otto failed 1100 times against 1 player in the space of afew hours :D

and now that I've read it AFTER commenting.

well, I'm just going to say this - Legion are pathetic, you guys seem to be the only ones flaming this topic. Basically if LEGION didn't ally themselves with OTTO I never would have found out that this op was in planning, yes Big Bobbert it was me who got the intel, not IFYs accused hacking!

Hawks & detox are decent people, who are unfortunately mostly good players. damn you all! ps can one of your tribes please for the love of god take out Warlord Zuljin! I've been waiting for ages. I swear I haven't demolished everything except walls n build troops up in that farm space :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DITM, We are not allied, and we are no the only ones flaming

DeletedUser

But to say it was several tribes against a single player is BS.

Okay... What I mean (or said) was that the huggers couldn't take down IFY and this does include support from everyone but it is IFY who brought the attention to everybody to send support to him so therefore i stand that IFY was against all the tribes but with support from other members "But to say it was several tribes against a single player is BS." I have said fail of the huggers to take down IFY so it is a fail of the huggers and it was several tribes against a single player but the single player got his support and grabbed attention, so don't call is BS as the attacks were all aimed at one player but the one player got attention from allied tribes and tribe people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all feel like beating our own drums now and then.

Congrats to those that deserve it.

DeletedUser

Just going through archives for my blog and found out this assault happened on my birthday :S

HOw weird

DeletedUser

Grave digger. -.-
That explains the 2610 at the end of your name, though. Interesting tidbit. :)

DeletedUser

Looks like the alliance against Who? thread .

With IFY just surviving an op and Pza just coming back to all accusations etc etc .

Anyway , just gave me some more insight into the Who? war :)

DeletedUser81101

and this time on your bday a year later IFY went below 2 million points.

Status
Not open for further replies.