The Great War Rages

How much longer until SCREW get's 70%?

• We'll be home for Christmas Lads..... (0-3 months)

• World win end when Winter does (4-6 months)

• Mcgregor spirit shown but can't beat the champ (7-12 months)

• It's going to be a long & hard fought one.... (12 months +)

• The Coalition will turn this around.

Results are only viewable after voting.

blckdrgn1

I've played with many from @Night on W75, I was even briefly in the council on the W89 before it imploded for a variety of reasons. I know their story from W75 and have played with many of their key players. Yes, it certainly had the player base and leadership to give a good fight to a tribe like Screw and perhaps even win, though it is not my place to deal with hypotheticals. That said, W75 is not W93. Noobs does not have 1/10 of the player base that @Night did, so this posturing is pointless.

Hmm... why is the opposition so anemic? Oh yea like i said above screw hugged all the competition instead of fighting it. Thats the whole point I've been getting at lol

Why try to impress a guy who all that has to offer is empty words, few small acounts and assumptions on everything?
I'm just stating the fact that you're puny

I see you made your forum account early 2010. Worlds back then were still of good size (not as vast as the first worlds, but still sizeable). And you've won some of the newer smaller ones only. And you weren't even in top players considering OD. Points aren't the best indicator of one's achievements.
A player getting carried is what you are mate.

Anyway, this little chit chat is waste of time. People with ego intrigue me, especially when they back it with thin air

Makobex you didnt win any early worlds either so again, whats your point? lmao

Look at your w74 account you are so proud of. The people you nobled didnt even fight back lol. The easiest way to get ODA is from clearing a bunch of inactives which is all you seem to be good at. You say points arent the best indicator of one's achievements yet you brag about how big the worlds were makes you a big tough guy lol you are contradicting yourself.

Stats dont tell the whole story but it looks like others did the fighting for you on w74 and you were just the maid who cleaned up after when there was no fight left.

giphy.gif

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why do you keep assuming i got my ODA from inactives? How can a little bitch like you even duke a tribe? lol
Hmm... why is the opposition so anemic? Oh yea like i said above screw hugged all the competition instead of fighting it. Thats the whole point I've been getting at lol

Makobex you didnt win any early worlds either so again, whats your point? lmao

Look at your w74 account you are so proud of. The people you nobled didnt even fight back lol. The easiest way to get ODA is from clearing a bunch of inactives which is all you seem to be good at. You say points arent the best indicator of one's achievements yet you brag about how big the worlds were makes you a big tough guy lol you are contradicting yourself.

Stats dont tell the whole story but it looks like others did the fighting for you on w74 and you were just the maid who cleaned up after when there was no fight left.

giphy.gif

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Must be a hell of a maid... Go me

DeletedUser

If the opposition had been more competent, people wouldn't have wanted to leave and betray those tribes to join Screw. Classic case of the grass being far greener on the other side with no competent leadership able to rally the troops and command loyalty in times of adversity. They would have been crushed either ways since a leadership that cannot even command the loyalty and respect of its member base would not hold a candle to Screw's, though it would have taken more time.

I don't get what you want, for Screw to handicap themselves to be weaker in order to give the rest of the world a chance? I mean they can do so and it may make for a more entertaining and fulfilling world, but there is no rule that says Screw have to do any of that.

blckdrgn1

If the opposition had been more competent, people wouldn't have wanted to leave and betray those tribes to join Screw. Classic case of the grass being far greener on the other side with no competent leadership able to rally the troops and command loyalty in times of adversity. They would have been crushed either ways since a leadership that cannot even command the loyalty and respect of its member base would not hold a candle to Screw's, though it would have taken more time.

I don't get what you want, for Screw to handicap themselves to be weaker in order to give the rest of the world a chance? I mean they can do so and it may make for a more entertaining and fulfilling world, but there is no rule that says Screw have to do any of that.

What do I want? Vets to grow a back bone and stop hugging lol. These people who wanted to leave for greener grass are cowards. I'd prefer they step up if leadership is lacking but thats obviously asking too much :)

BoganRS

Kind of ironic of you to criticise a world win in a small world with no competition when 81 LRO was the smallest non HP round to date with ~25k villages with 0 competition. Like it or not most worlds these days are recruit-won worlds; go into w100 with your mentality and watch yourself get steamrolled by a leadership that isnt afraid to get their hands dirty.

blckdrgn1

Kind of ironic of you to criticise a world win in a small world with no competition when 81 LRO was the smallest non HP round to date with ~25k villages with 0 competition. Like it or not most worlds these days are recruit-won worlds; go into w100 with your mentality and watch yourself get steamrolled by a leadership that isnt afraid to get their hands dirty.

All 3 worlds I've won I've went with the same mentality and didnt get steamrolled so... try again princess.

BoganRS

You're such a hero mate, well done. I won't personally be playing W100 but i will be eagerly awaiting your rimming nonetheless. Until then pay a visit to W94/95 forums and keep them alive, this one's wrapped up and ill take the W regardless of how tainted people view it externally.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I deleted my posts because it was pointless being baited into a forum escapade that I would undoubtedly be blamed for by a random player who, from what I have heard, no longer plays W93. I assumed, incorrectly, that if I just left it and ignored you, you'd move on and stop causing trouble.

I don't know what I have done to you personally, but I'd prefer you not twist what I have said or done in order to taint my name. I did not say anything particularly untoward today and I tried clarifying what I said in case you misinterpreted but to be honest, there is no conversation at all to be had with you. I've essentially tried to be very polite to you whilst you have continued to insult. I have not made any comment on the tribe at all as you so claim. Even for a veteran of the publics and trying my hardest to be patient with you, there is only so much one-sided abuse one can take before it starts to get a little tiring.

I will be the first to admit that I have in the past brought my disputes with Screw into spheres that they should have not been held. That said, these times have been long in the past and I have apologised personally to Patrick about it and changed. I haven't had any forum escapades, so to speak, for two months since the debacle with Avatar. I suppose today counts though rather unfortunately. Yes, I self-banned because the presumption was that Screw-Avatar was an endgame alliance and I did not want to harm that with my criticism of Avatar. As it turned out, many of the things I said about Avatar, although it was inappropriate for me to do so which I have apologised for, were true and the alliance was dissolved. You can check my posting history if you wish. These constant forum antics, as with a lot of things, only exist in your mind.

I have also always told Patrick that if he has any problems with anything that I post, I will write an apology publicly, delete the post and do whatever the tribe needs.

It is not I bringing issues here, but you. Normally I'd just ignore it as I have done multiple times in the past but it really has gotten a little silly now to the point I have no choice but to respond which I apologise for in advance. Wrap it up as you not believing I am your tribemate in order to justify your personal vendetta, however you are what you are claiming me to be. I do not bring any issues you have caused in Screw to the publics because it is not the sphere to discuss these issues. There is a process and if Patrick or the leadership decides at any time that I am to get off w0sh, they are more than happy to message me and I will leave the account. I am not being protected by w0sh, Patrick at any time can just message me and I'll head off with no bad blood. If that is what is needed in his opinion for the tribe to prosper more, I will respect his decision and do it unquestioning whether I agree or not. I have only ever played for one team, irrespective of what you believe, that team is Screw.

Yes, I can be critical and that may come off wrong sometimes which I apologise for because I care and want the best for the tribe and have high standards as silly as that may seem to you, but I am in private and it will continue to be this way until we get the victory we deserve being the best tribe.

So saying players in our tribe are being carried isn't insulting our tribe ?

Constantly being at every tribemates throat ?

You say I do these things yet I remain the one who brought your account into screw if you remember correctly.... probably don't though since that was before you started playing.

Your co has asked you multiple times to stay off my threads because you can't hold your tongue - and I don't forgive those who insult my tribe.

So seriously jog on

DeletedUser

So saying players in our tribe are being carried isn't insulting our tribe ?

Constantly being at every tribemates throat ?

You say I do these things yet I remain the one who brought your account into screw if you remember correctly.... probably don't though since that was before you started playing.

Your co has asked you multiple times to stay off my threads because you can't hold your tongue - and I don't forgive those who insult my tribe.

So seriously jog on

I did not say that as I have explained. You chose misinterpret this on purpose to try whip up a witch hunt even after I have calmly explained this multiple times. You are shouting at me, we aren't having a conversation despite the best efforts on my end. I'm not sure what I have done to you, but I'd prefer if you have a complaint with me, to take it up with Patrick or a member of Screw leadership or even message me personally rather than hanging out dirty laundry here.

That would be much appreciated as unfortunately after a certain point, I have to, as I think others will understand given your above conduct, defend myself from wrongful slander which just reflects poorly on the tribe as well as myself. I sincerely hope you consider an approach utilising the proper protocol instead for your grievances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
It's not slander when it's true.

You knew full well what you were posting and exactly the response it would get.

You continue to dip your foot in a shark tank and expect it not to get bit.

Well today it got bit.

My problem with you is you insult my tribe and then try to interact with me as if it's nothing. Honestly have much more respect for the SQUAD/Noobs guys posting here than you because atleast they aren't two faced cowards riding off w0shs name.

And I'll happily bring you up to SOLO- because you are failing to realize that it's YOU who time and time again stirs tribemates up into anger. (Like right now)

OTDDeathAwaits

@blckdrgn1 and his posse.

Why are you on our world picking a fight with some of my members if this world is so boring and easy? - Seems like we have intrigued and you feel like that we are top of the totem pole and you want to try show somehow you're higher.

Carry on nameless wannabes.

blckdrgn1

I figured someone with 3000 posts understood that forums are for commentary :) Is there a rule that says we can only comment if we play this world? I poke around on all active worlds and found this one to be particularly pathetic in its level of hugging. Thats all :)

OTDDeathAwaits

I figured someone with 3000 posts understood that forums are for commentary :) Is there a rule that says we can only comment if we play this world? I poke around on all active worlds and found this one to be particularly pathetic in its level of hugging. Thats all :)

Curious...I never implied there was a rule that members of the world could only comment on said world. I asked you why you felt the need to pick a fight :p See the difference?

I see what type of person you are, you have to square up to the biggest guy whether you win/lose its not important you just want to have a pop. Well plenty have had a go over the years, step up if you think you're good enough :cool:

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

That's why I said you should bring your team to w100 :)

I am not looking to 'show' you. You came here making statements and laying claims. If I feel like playing w100, I shall. If you want to fight us, keep an eye out for me/us or take an account over on w93, message BlackGrimReeper in NOOBS or Birds of Paradise in SQUAD.

Now you have been given your options. Goodbye.

blckdrgn1

Just join W93 and back up the words now. Stop running away.

I'm not gonna try to save the titanic after it already hit the ice berg lol besides I'm on vacation from tw :) like I said I just won 3 worlds in a row the game gets boring and repetitive. W100 however will have many tw legends returning and a lot of highly skilled teams, that is more exciting to me than this snooze fest of a world.

I will keep an eye out for you otddeath or your team :) keep your same account or tribe names if you dare so I can find ya easy.