The Great War Rages

How much longer until SCREW get's 70%?

• We'll be home for Christmas Lads..... (0-3 months)

• World win end when Winter does (4-6 months)

• Mcgregor spirit shown but can't beat the champ (7-12 months)

• It's going to be a long & hard fought one.... (12 months +)

• The Coalition will turn this around.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser120425

Okay all this talk is sweet and cute

But u guys dont realize the fact you recruited 4 nubs on the east lmfaooo

I wish i could show u how many nukes the idiot no bully and friends have lost over a 500 points barb, when it only costs me 75sp/75sw from each village!

I mean lmfaooooooo if u guys think u will win with players like that

Its simply hilarious he has lost over 10 nukes :) and i only lose 750 troops

Some people really need to grow a brain because he is even proud of himself :p

Lost all his farming units and i still have all mine and all my troops

How can screw recruit of bunch of idiots like that, check their external all they know is internals, by force(they ate their friends that are having surgery, disgusting :p) when we target them, u will realize the mistake u made, they are where they are by betraying their friends only.

War points lost cannot be canceled

Just sayinnnnn :) if i was in Noobs

I would have 6-7 caps already

Seeing as how most of there reports are forwarded to the tribe and I always get them to forward them to me. You have lost MUCH more defense troops than they have Nukes. That is a fact you can deny all you want, but reports do not lie.
Plus the fact you are constantly using PP to build the wall up when they cat'd down your HQ to 5 and leave an average of 20minutes -- 1 hour each attack, Good Game PP.

And lets remember at one point that village you talk of did reach 2k Points almost, but now it cannot grow over 750 Points due to continuous catapults.

OTDDeathAwaits

Even you acknowledge that stoic is just another tribe that will be merged later on in screw for more dominance

Some of their members at least ,not all
The rest will be food

No.

Okay all this talk is sweet and cute

But u guys dont realize the fact you recruited 4 nubs on the east lmfaooo

I wish i could show u how many nukes the idiot no bully and friends have lost over a 500 points barb, when it only costs me 75sp/75sw from each village!

I mean lmfaooooooo if u guys think u will win with players like that

Its simply hilarious he has lost over 10 nukes :) and i only lose 750 troops

Some people really need to grow a brain because he is even proud of himself :p

Lost all his farming units and i still have all mine and all my troops

How can screw recruit of bunch of idiots like that, check their external all they know is internals, by force(they ate their friends that are having surgery, disgusting :p) when we target them, u will realize the mistake u made, they are where they are by betraying their friends only.

War points lost cannot be canceled

Just sayinnnnn :) if i was in Noobs

I would have 6-7 caps already

Lies.
Nemesis who were you on 75? I dont remember you being there but I've seen you claim you were... you were with us on 89 for a bit but you were so lazy we had to internal you. From what fleezus has said you are doing the same here. Maybe you were good a long time ago but these days you are barely a step above a barb. Come to w100 if you are ready to step up to my level.
You are nothing in comparison to this guy.
And please dont report meee!

Jesus is a spanish name as well... dont go there lol
Lame.
I feel you Artista. Solo rejecting you over and over again must be hard for an innocent barb muncher and romantic farmer like yourself. I really feel you :(
I am bored rejecting him. Lost all interest in it.

DeletedUser120814

Seeing as how most of there reports are forwarded to the tribe and I always get them to forward them to me. You have lost MUCH more defense troops than they have Nukes. That is a fact you can deny all you want, but reports do not lie.
Plus the fact you are constantly using PP to build the wall up when they cat'd down your HQ to 5 and leave an average of 20minutes -- 1 hour each attack, Good Game PP.

And lets remember at one point that village you talk of did reach 2k Points almost, but now it cannot grow over 750 Points due to continuous catapults.

Someone needs to go back to school LOL

Try to do the math i lose 75/75 from each village when he losses 3-4 full nukes

Where is ur brain? He needs 3 weeks to recruit each while I recruit my losses in less than an hour

Hello? This is going to be very very costly for screw, lets see who will run out of PP first X-Artista? Or entire screw group

I doubt the rich boy will run out ;) hence why i nuke in a way to let u use Pp, and i know u used 500+ today and i feel great

It will be a very costly war but hey Pp is my weapon. Lets see u work ur for ur win, u might need to start spending money

DeletedUser120814

I lost count but i think i let u raise that wall 20 times haha :)

DeletedUser120425

Someone needs to go back to school LOL

Try to do the math i lose 75/75 from each village when he losses 3-4 full nukes

Where is ur brain? He needs 3 weeks to recruit each while I recruit my losses in less than an hour

Hello? This is going to be very very costly for screw, lets see who will run out of PP first X-Artista? Or entire screw group

I doubt the rich boy will run out ;) hence why i nuke in a way to let u use Pp, and i know u used 500+ today and i feel great

It will be a very costly war but hey Pp is my weapon. Lets see u work ur for ur win, u might need to start spending money
Okay, so from ALL of your attacks today on MLPBlue, you took down a total of 10 wall levels. Of which from the reports I have seen 0 was PP'd back up.
Also you did not send 75/75 each, we can see the reports on 2k sp and 1k hc arriving and other values, nothing of 75/75 quantities.

And FYI, I personally don't use PP(Rare occasions I may play an event) rather save it for future worlds, this one is decided.

Also, I have only ever spent real life cash at this start of this world to pay for my premium + FA before w94 opened.
Have fun wasting your money on a world your not going to win.

OTDDeathAwaits

I just picked 1 random nuke of yours...of all the reports. Maybe there are worse but even these are just funny :D

Attacker:
Suicidal Bombardments
Origin: 125 (587|473) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3840 0 6 0 5 0 330 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3840 0 6 0 5 0 330 0 0 0
Buffs: Heavy cavalry: +10% offense and defense power
Swordsman: +15% offense and defense power
Axeman: +10% offense and defense power
Axeman: +15% attack power
Light cavalry: +15% attack power
Catapult: +25% damage against buildings

OTDDeathAwaits

Another? - why are you here talking smack?
Attacker: Suicidal Bombardments
Origin: 152 (597|464) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3846 0 1 830 193 0 314 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 3846 0 1 830 193 0 314 0 1 0

Buffs: Heavy cavalry: +10% offense and defense power
Swordsman: +15% offense and defense power
Axeman: +10% offense and defense power
Axeman: +45% attack power
Light cavalry: +45% attack power
Catapult: +35% damage against buildings
Ram: +10% damage against buildings
Ram: +10% max Wall negation

DeletedUser120814

Just one? Why not show the others u lying idiot :)

No one believes ur dead brain anymore stats speak and say i stole attacker of the day from ur tribe

Suck on that

DeletedUser120814

Okay, so from ALL of your attacks today on MLPBlue, you took down a total of 10 wall levels. Of which from the reports I have seen 0 was PP'd back up.
Also you did not send 75/75 each, we can see the reports on 2k sp and 1k hc arriving and other values, nothing of 75/75 quantities.

And FYI, I personally don't use PP(Rare occasions I may play an event) rather save it for future worlds, this one is decided.

Also, I have only ever spent real life cash at this start of this world to pay for my premium + FA before w94 opened.
Have fun wasting your money on a world your not going to win.
Again where is ur brain idiot? How can u possibly raise the wall from lvl 18 to 20

20 times!! Each in less than 30 minutes without 500+ PP, lets go cash in ur money u will need more PP

Please go back to school Joe, u seriously need someone to raise u
Same goes for u Patrick

DeletedUser120814

You are both just heart broken of ur dead 150k D troops

I see u begging for wood in the market LOL

As if u can recruit faster than me.. just give up, money always wins

DeletedUser120814

Anyways it doesnt matter what u say

I see the reports and i know ur spending tons, and u WILL spend ur entire bank account if u want to win this world.

Cheeers =)

DeletedUser120425

You are both just heart broken of ur dead 150k D troops

I see u begging for wood in the market LOL

As if u can recruit faster than me.. just give up, money always wins
I'd have you know, the 4 you where hitting probably now at this time with the latest support that arrived probably now have 150k Troops Total sent to them.
We had great ODS gains, Jen had Great ODD gain, you have what? Dead Nukes and nothing to show from it.

Also, I love how you seem to always insinuate you are attacking me and that I am wasting PP.
Also, regarding the market offers, they have been up weeks. If your going to throw insults, do them correctly.

Why not throw more of those 0 ram nukes, they kill less than 200 troops each time.

OTDDeathAwaits

Just one? Why not show the others u lying idiot :)

No one believes ur dead brain anymore stats speak and say i stole attacker of the day from ur tribe

Suck on that

There we 2 posted...

What does ODA matter when this is happening.
1d37b3eeb51f2fbec6230d7b9b16ee8f.png

Welcome to the war :)

Ghostoxa

Patrick, patrick!
Lets go for an adventure!
We hop to w95, you hug everyone there, and we get out! It will be 5 minutes adventure, I promise!

Last edited by a moderator: